Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can We Make Auto entry

is here anyway that we can get auto entry as no one is active enough to sit there and race pvp all the time and personally h2h races dont make nearly any money to waste creds on it the game was really fun and keeped people active as they had to refuel there car and tune up

(06-06-2015, 02:49 PM)ymcmb2 Wrote: is here anyway that we can get auto entry as no one is active enough to sit there and race pvp all the time and personally h2h races dont make nearly any money to waste creds on it the game was really fun and keeped people active as they had to refuel there car and tune up

I agree!

The auto entry gave the people like me starting out to get a few random wins and get major $. Otherwise it is more worth it for me to enter H2H where I get more money than losing every single PvP and get $100.

Another thing to make the game more balanced in my opinion is to remove levels and remove cruising

The game should be all about tuning, how much money you make should just make sense, if you are running 2 hours worth of entries you should be able to make more than enough for your next car.

The game needs more balancing to make things more challenging and less about spending, anybody who can spend tons of money will always win just because they have better RT's I prefer for people to run the same car and let the random times take over and give everyone an equal chance.

Just a thought.

I disagree with auto entry, means you can constantly advance your account without being there, log on for 20 seconds fuel and tune up and off again. That is not being active. Also suits the better players, puts the new comers and learners at serious disadvantage. I could get off the mark sooo fast and stay ahead of everyone ssoooo easily if there was an autio entry.        -1    

Taking levelling and crusing away! Hrrrmm sure take away HI and Car thieving as well sure lol          -1

MC 3.1 - I was a massive critic at the start which I must apologise for, I was mostly frustrated with the bugs and mount of tweaks that needed made but in fairness you've been on the ball and everything seems to be working very well now and it all makes sense. I think this fairest version of MC for many many reasons, there is no way around playing and putting the hours in to progress your account, no skipping past people easily, takes time and effort. I think you have taken away many pointless aspects of the game such as "slips races" and I also I think you have minimised/reomoved nearly every way possible of cheating and allowing players to give there advantage away to someone and stop players trying to dictate stats. Its an all round massive improvement on the game. I'm impressed.

Few very minor things I would change that are probably not even worth mentioning lol

1. Some sort of massive blinking red warning sign when inbox is full lol
2. Some of the bot security things are really hard to read, all the number ones are fine but some of the worded ones at times I get wrong 3-4-5 times in a row, sooo frustrating!!!
3. Have a credit blitz at least once a round. Was waiting for it last session and it never came and I must say I was a little annoyed lol not looking good for one this round either, would be nice once a round so that it we can get a little better value for money.

That's about it.

(06-10-2015, 03:43 PM)Reebar Wrote: I disagree with auto entry, means you can constantly advance your account without being there, log on for 20 seconds fuel and tune up and off again. That is not being active. Also suits the better players, puts the new comers and learners at serious disadvantage. I could get off the mark sooo fast and stay ahead of everyone ssoooo easily if there was an autio entry.        -1    

Taking levelling and crusing away! Hrrrmm sure take away HI and Car thieving as well sure lol          -1

MC 3.1 - I was a massive critic at the start which I must apologise for, I was mostly frustrated with the bugs and mount of tweaks that needed made but in fairness you've been on the ball and everything seems to be working very well now and it all makes sense. I think this fairest version of MC for many many reasons, there is no way around playing and putting the hours in to progress your account, no skipping past people easily, takes time and effort. I think you have taken away many pointless aspects of the game such as "slips races" and I also I think you have minimised/reomoved nearly every way possible of cheating and allowing players to give there advantage away to someone and stop players trying to dictate stats. Its an all round massive improvement on the game. I'm impressed.

Few very minor things I would change that are probably not even worth mentioning lol

2. Some of the bot security things are really hard to read, all the number ones are fine but some of the worded ones at times I get wrong 3-4-5 times in a row, sooo frustrating!!!
3. Have a credit blitz at least once a round. Was waiting for it last session and it never came and I must say I was a little annoyed lol not looking good for one this round either, would be nice once a round so that it we can get a little better value for money.

That's about it.

You don't necessarily have to take away leveling as much as make RT less of a factor, the game at this point is a dupe heaven with a spenders paradise, this is not what we want the game to be about.

We want people to be able to have the ability to auto-enter races because the races change every 2 hours so once the PI changes you would need to log back in, find your car and run it again for 2 hours, at least this promotes race activity, at this point in the game I have already lost my care to play. When the auto-entry bug was going on I was active the entire day, now I log in home invade log out because there is no sense in losing races due to RT it makes the mystery of who wins go away, and there is just no point overall.

The best possible way to get the game back on track is to give everybody a chance at winning, also to remove this silly H2H racing for leveling and add W/L ratio off these PVP races into the factor of who wins, anything that can be changed to give casual players a chance to win should be added because at the end of the day spenders only make up for a couple of the active user base and always has, its the casual players that keep your game active.

(06-10-2015, 03:59 PM)Kiro Wrote:
(06-10-2015, 03:43 PM)Reebar Wrote: I disagree with auto entry, means you can constantly advance your account without being there, log on for 20 seconds fuel and tune up and off again. That is not being active. Also suits the better players, puts the new comers and learners at serious disadvantage. I could get off the mark sooo fast and stay ahead of everyone ssoooo easily if there was an autio entry.        -1    

That's about it.

You don't necessarily have to take away leveling as much as make RT less of a factor, the game at this point is a dupe heaven with a spenders paradise, this is not what we want the game to be about.

We want people to be able to have the ability to auto-enter races because the races change every 2 hours so once the PI changes you would need to log back in, find your car and run it again for 2 hours, at least this promotes race activity, at this point in the game I have already lost my care to play. When the auto-entry bug was going on I was active the entire day, now I log in home invade log out because there is no sense in losing races due to RT it makes the mystery of who wins go away, and there is just no point overall.

The best possible way to get the game back on track is to give everybody a chance at winning, also to remove this silly H2H racing for leveling and add W/L ratio off these PVP races into the factor of who wins, anything that can be changed to give casual players a chance to win should be added because at the end of the day spenders only make up for a couple of the active user base and always has, its the casual players that keep your game active.

I actually think the H2H is what gives the new comers a chance, it provides something to depend on with a chance of a win. H2H are a great way for people just starting out to just race on their own to get their level up and that R/T down.

If you are new to the game and miss a few hours at the start then you are pretty much guaranteed to lose every single PvP race.

(06-10-2015, 07:37 PM)crzyrio Wrote:

That's about it.

I actually think the H2H is what gives the new comers a chance, it provides something to depend on with a chance of a win. H2H are a great way for people just starting out to just race on their own to get their level up and that R/T down.

If you are new to the game and miss a few hours at the start then you are pretty much guaranteed to lose every single PvP race.

That is far from the truth with the way PI's are given, if H2H is removed and PVP is the only way to win with increased prize money and start up cash, they can win with the same tuned cars everyone else will have, the PVP's if RT is limited to stop being the difference maker, it will make cars run faster than others at certain races making everything unpredictable.

(06-10-2015, 07:49 PM)Kiro Wrote:

That's about it.

That is far from the truth with the way PI's are given, if H2H is removed and PVP is the only way to win with increased prize money and start up cash, they can win with the same tuned cars everyone else will have, the PVP's if RT is limited to stop being the difference maker, it will make cars run faster than others at certain races making everything unpredictable.

Then there will be no point of racing for experience/levels. Levelling up is to help you get your R/T down and overall faster and more stable. 

By removing that then the game becomes very boring, for me atleast.

(06-10-2015, 09:30 PM)crzyrio Wrote:

That's about it.

Then there will be no point of racing for experience/levels. Levelling up is to help you get your R/T down and overall faster and more stable. 

You guys really don't get it do you? You just want to continue this trend of the same top 5 players every single session with 5 people who actually play. How long will this continue for? You have to make the game more casual, more friendly, this whole credit spam crap is killing the game, it is simply not fair for people, nobody wants to play a game where they continuously fail. The core idea here is a great one but people have to let go of their old MC styles and understand that competition is key where instead of HI'ing your way to the top like I am doing now, people can race constantly and have a mystery battle of time on who would win.

(06-11-2015, 04:38 AM)Kiro Wrote:
(06-10-2015, 09:30 PM)crzyrio Wrote:
(06-10-2015, 07:37 PM)crzyrio Wrote: I actually think the H2H is what gives the new comers a chance, it provides something to depend on with a chance of a win. H2H are a great way for people just starting out to just race on their own to get their level up and that R/T down.

You guys really don't get it do you? You just want to continue this trend of the same top 5 players every single session with 5 people who actually play. How long will this continue for? You have to make the game more casual, more friendly, this whole credit spam crap is killing the game, it is simply not fair for people, nobody wants to play a game where they continuously fail. The core idea here is a great one but people have to let go of their old MC styles and understand that competition is key where instead of HI'ing your way to the top like I am doing now, people can race constantly and have a mystery battle of time on who would win.

Kiro bro, every idea and suggestion you make is spot on yes but only to benefit non spenders. Every online game has an option for someone to spend real cash to get an advantage, like fifa or call of duty or any other game. It is a game yes but its also a business aswel and the man has to make money, otherwise why would he do it?. The reason the game for me went to shit for me is because some players who did spend try to bully other players and new players and tried to tell people what they where allowed to win or they that person would win everything. That is complete bull crap, when i started playing again I got a serious amount of abuse because I shot up the HI board. Has someone Telling me that im not aloud to Win shit unless he says so??? Seriously, get a grip!! Also i got like 15 or so icons in 3-4 session, so suck on that. I spend yes, but only off money I would win on a football bet or the lotto or something lol and I will continue to do so as long as I enjoy playing. I spend money and I have done nothing but help new players, look at Rio and Massive ... both becoming very very good players because I helped them rather than give them abuse and try to tell them what they can and cant win. Also the game has changed also to stop players dropping NW and that to try dictate stats. Again MC 3.1 - Very Good.

Also I asked soooo many of the good players like yourself questions about the game and the only 2 player that helped and that was Matlabolnd and THE BOSS. Nobody wanted to help anybody because they wanted to be the best and rule the game. Not anymore, im telling everybody every,thing I know and giving them the best parts list, combo's everything. This is what will help the game come along. Ill ill teach the people I teach to teach others. Smile 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How to stop the multis and make some money doing it SpeedKillz 18 4,988 08-17-2008, 11:58 AM
Last Post: Tokkiez
  Auto clinic? beluga 4 1,798 03-31-2008, 03:08 PM
Last Post: DrOoPie
  Auto Play rom3o™ 9 2,725 09-22-2007, 06:51 AM
Last Post: im_a_n00b
  Ok this is the stas on Auto Play right now o_O_MIDORI_O_o 46 8,866 04-26-2007, 07:31 PM
Last Post: TheJMan
  make stealing easier D1STURB3D 14 3,613 03-16-2007, 05:53 PM
Last Post: TheAirMan
  Auto.Play. (Raymond/Crescent/ ALL PLAYERS) WiReD_________ 84 19,014 02-28-2007, 02:11 PM
Last Post: XxPakixX
  Calder..Make that little thing you did last session.... WiReD__ 3 1,620 03-02-2006, 07:20 PM
Last Post: calder12
  can i make new account and get my icons? YunG_P3nGuiiN 2 1,572 12-12-2005, 04:50 PM
Last Post: monteman
  Make sure u write down ur ID... JDMAccord02 16 4,674 11-03-2005, 09:37 PM
Last Post: ItoAngBahayKo

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon