Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Auto Play

whinge whine whinge whine

booo hoo cry boo hoo i hate ap boo hoo boo hoo

S T F U.

Soon as there is a way to make macro use obsolete or impossible, which there will be then AP will begin to fade away.

Soon as people stop playing this game for themselves, learn to help others and especially n00bs, then AP will move to a further stage of vanishing, in which AP will not show on "who's online".

AP was built at a certain point, purely to counteract macros, to allow people without macros to keep up, then after people ranting and raving AP changed so it couldn't get CM's then it couldn't get decent exp.

Now AP is purely to help people and especially newer plays, maintain a decent win ratio, as that is one of their major downfalls.

There is so much politics and economics behind the game which a large portion have no idea about, those whom haven't grown with the game need to adjust with it or stfu.

For those who dislike AP so much, help newer players, bring back activity to the game and then it will fade into the background and slowly but surely the game will get better and better.

Marketing is a huge player in this game, but large scale marketing is obsolete if 1000's of new players come and then never login again because no one helped them etc.

fuk.

rom3o™ Wrote:whinge whine whinge whine

booo hoo cry boo hoo i hate ap boo hoo boo hoo

S T F U.

Soon as there is a way to make macro use obsolete or impossible, which there will be then AP will begin to fade away.

Soon as people stop playing this game for themselves, learn to help others and especially n00bs, then AP will move to a further stage of vanishing, in which AP will not show on "who's online".

AP was built at a certain point, purely to counteract macros, to allow people without macros to keep up, then after people ranting and raving AP changed so it couldn't get CM's then it couldn't get decent exp.

Now AP is purely to help people and especially newer plays, maintain a decent win ratio, as that is one of their major downfalls.

There is so much politics and economics behind the game which a large portion have no idea about, those whom haven't grown with the game need to adjust with it or stfu.

For those who dislike AP so much, help newer players, bring back activity to the game and then it will fade into the background and slowly but surely the game will get better and better.

Marketing is a huge player in this game, but large scale marketing is obsolete if 1000's of new players come and then never login again because no one helped them etc.

fuk.
Confusedhock: wow where did that come from lol

u are right though Big Grin

napie always have random outbursts, but his random outbursts always has a great point to it.

Stop whining about ap beezys
[SIZE="5"]#1 most icons in game.[/SIZE] CoolWink:redface:Big Grin

I am retired ... long live SILENCE

[SIZE="5"]My Sluts
[/SIZE]

Black_Metal
Monte_Man
joedaslutter
Pandera !!!!

[Image: laker.gif]
[Image: 49175.png] [Image: 49175-3199.gif]

Getting harassed? Have a cheat or bug to report? Have ideas to help the game. Feel free to contact me

jeremy brown says
im gay i like men

*hands Romeo some Midol

ps I agree with you... AP is nice for new people or people never around

pss there is no way to get rid of bots/macros/even multies 100% - if anybody thinks otherwise they are neive and I would love to show them a few things.
When I Fall Asleep You're All That I See, I Wish I Could Be All That You Mean To Me, My Angel Without Wings Smile

Rakim I love you <3

ive worked with bots c++ and macros for along time, many of that which floats around where mine, i never used calders bot when he had his out n about me n joeda n another used mine which worked alot better and didnt fail when cresent changed the sql.

the point is there are ways, like when u go to myspace and u have to punch in a code, well everytime u accept a race u have to punch in a random generated double digit.

bit extreme scenario but if it stops macro use then it stops macro use, there are also many other ways to reduce or stop macro use ina way which helps people excel over others in driver level and cm's in this game.

im not naive ive looked at many possible outlets.

what? you kidding me? Don't you remember the rvc? it failed miserably...

from Ed's complicated full screen image reading macro to Alo's ocx encoding bot...

it's not hard ._.

calders bot no longer works because of a simple server side random/hidden checksum - it's easy to get around but he no longer does that stuff since it's no longer a grey issue... it's bad lol

no offence romeo but anything you suggest to stop macros... people WILL find away around it... even if it takes them a week to make something... thats 3 weeks less racing they need to do.
When I Fall Asleep You're All That I See, I Wish I Could Be All That You Mean To Me, My Angel Without Wings Smile

Rakim I love you <3

Eds thing was so hard to use man, and all of about 5 people had it and knew how to work it.

and logicly no matter what any program can be designed to do anything your not wrong, but there are other principals that can make them obsoloete rather then impossible to make.

the idea is to derive ways to make it so by using a macro it takes along time, and if it means complicating issues so people need to find new ways to macro then that will have to be the way.

i miss the old days jas, in the little time i have im just trying to implement the best for mc, and to build it up as best as it can be.

but i know your argument, a macro is built to mimmick every move man does, so how can u fight that? well u possibly cant and you cant ban anyone proven on a macro every day or all the players will stop playing.

so where do we go from here?

i say time for a new game lets flip MC 180 degrees that way we all start from the start again
Those who say a lot know nothing, Those who say nothing know a lot

im_a_n00b Wrote:i say time for a new game lets flip MC 180 degrees that way we all start from the start again

omg chinyaw this is why ur not the manager lol.

haha LOL

i'll just go over there ----->
Those who say a lot know nothing, Those who say nothing know a lot

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Can We Make Auto entry ymcmb2 29 11,518 06-14-2015, 02:36 PM
Last Post: C-speed
  time to play right? HOMIEPA 2 1,354 01-17-2010, 07:24 PM
Last Post: HOMIEPA
  come play multi-denial !!! Corona_Xtra 6 2,130 10-26-2009, 04:05 PM
Last Post: Black__Metal
  i can't play...no email verification demcj 9 2,452 05-20-2009, 10:56 AM
Last Post: PANDAhumpnMONKEY
  I just want to play, not argue!! A_n_i_M_a_L__ 6 1,353 01-02-2009, 03:52 PM
Last Post: NoToRiOuS_ThUgS
  how do you play this game? PHAZE_____________1 7 1,933 10-21-2008, 04:36 PM
Last Post: Hitman666
  Hey Come Play This Game While You Wait For The Next Round Of MC... rakimdream 6 1,893 04-27-2008, 01:14 PM
Last Post: TheJMan
  Auto clinic? beluga 4 1,798 03-31-2008, 03:08 PM
Last Post: DrOoPie
  Ok this is the stas on Auto Play right now o_O_MIDORI_O_o 46 8,866 04-26-2007, 07:31 PM
Last Post: TheJMan
  Auto.Play. (Raymond/Crescent/ ALL PLAYERS) WiReD_________ 84 19,014 02-28-2007, 02:11 PM
Last Post: XxPakixX

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon