Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ok this is the stas on Auto Play right now

Users online: 316 Blue = Auto Play = 293

Users online thats NOT on AP = 23

This sucks, Please Ray consider the death of AP, if you wanted the user count to go up, you got it, but not for good "Play".

Its like this everyday, and personally it sucks, theres NO reason to be on to race, because Noone is on. All those counts of people
"online" aren't. just a waste of space.

These "Improvements" have done nothing, noone is working hard for races anymore, only within the first 4 days, to get CM's, then racing is out.

If AP still remains, make HI unlimited, NONE of this online 4x offline 2x stuff.

It is very hard for "noobs" to learn and level, if noone is actually on to race. ALL they know is to put ap on because that way they are guaranteed ONE race, and take ONLY losses.

Theres so much more to say about it, but why waste my time... Anything i have ever said, never gets any kind of response or thought put into it.
[Image: Midori_Fairy_by_buttonnose.jpg]

i agree with this though

as a hier user online is low so sigh

death to ap!
[SIZE="5"]#1 most icons in game.[/SIZE] CoolWink:redface:Big Grin

I am retired ... long live SILENCE

[SIZE="5"]My Sluts
[/SIZE]

Black_Metal
Monte_Man
joedaslutter
Pandera !!!!

[Image: laker.gif]
[Image: 49175.png] [Image: 49175-3199.gif]

Getting harassed? Have a cheat or bug to report? Have ideas to help the game. Feel free to contact me

jeremy brown says
im gay i like men

I agree, taking it out wont do any more bad than what the game has already come to..The game has hit rock bottom, there is no where else to go but up..So take AP out, and lets get the game back to how it use to be..
WiReD_________

I like it. There's alot of strategy added to the way i play...i can see why the HI'ers are bummed but I like it nonetheless.
I dunno...maybe, whatever. Y'know, but...I guess.

its not just for HI'ers, racing is the main point of this game.

noone does it, ap does, noone levels, ap does, all we do is push cruise, work.

theres no hussle to find people to race, IDE isnt even a deserved gain anymore, UNLESS you were actually online alot...

having those medals look pretty i agree, but for those who have gotten them before AP. it was FUN, and Challenging. now if you gots money, its yours.

AND EVERYONE IS FORGETTING OUR NEW DAMN PLAYERS...

how are the supposed to learn the game if NOONE IS ON?

who are they gonna race? the only peeps they could race to even gain any kind of exp, are the top NW, which is NEVER ON.

so what do they do? they add them to ap. and take LOSSES.

now we all know that its almost impossible to get 100% happiness if youre below.75 W/L

so they wont learn to WORK properly. which makes them noob forever.

If you're below .75 ratio.. you have no idea how to use AP.. even if you set all the top guys on your AP at the beginning of the game to get exp, for a week, you might take 200 losses.. if that.. everyone else has them on AP too!

So you get your exp.. maybe to level 18 or 20 if you're lucky.. then take them off your AP cause they're no longer giving you that much exp anymore and add every low net person you see racing on AP and start gaining wins.. a week later you're over 1k wins.. might be at .80% ratio, but it will continue to go up in a quick hurry... and that's just for noobs, I constantly change my AP throughout the session, mainly at the beginning. AP isn't ruining the game, Top racers who only race their friends or people they pick before the game starts ruin the game for noobs. AP is helping
StreetRacer

Re-Ignite the FLAME.

im 50/50 with it

when i come back i thought wow less time to play and level but now im looking at my win/lose and it got shot

iv got noobs on it just to fix my win/lose on the other hand crew models come in like nothing

its got its ups and down but i would rather it gone imo play like the old times where people added there level to there bumper and you found yourself a good race partner and chatted to them when online and shit, easier to start a new crew wthout a good name aswell

give it the boot

make top crew more who races more NOT who has the highest networth
Orgasm Donor

yes speaking from a no0b's perspective, i played this game about 5 sessions b4 ap... then came back and found ap... same deal though, no one online... i rememebr my second round... i worked hard and raced hard, had a .98 ratio something like 2100/ 18 or something and ranked 5th over all... got the right advise from the right ppl straight away... try and do that now?...:evil: hell no, ppl adding me to ap (and not having the fuking decent courtesy to take you off when you ask!!) and no one online to race for better exp... is how do you say.... :evil: GHEY!!

But thats just what i think.... :wink: :evil:
Nissan 4 life... A31StRuCK
some people call it reckless driving, some call it being a dickhead, i like to call it, controlled recklessness, just slide it in!!

strEetRAcer Wrote:If you're below .75 ratio.. you have no idea how to use AP.. even if you set all the top guys on your AP at the beginning of the game to get exp, for a week, you might take 200 losses.. if that.. everyone else has them on AP too!

So you get your exp.. maybe to level 18 or 20 if you're lucky.. then take them off your AP cause they're no longer giving you that much exp anymore and add every low net person you see racing on AP and start gaining wins.. a week later you're over 1k wins.. might be at .80% ratio, but it will continue to go up in a quick hurry... and that's just for noobs, I constantly change my AP throughout the session, mainly at the beginning. AP isn't ruining the game, Top racers who only race their friends or people they pick before the game starts ruin the game for noobs. AP is helping

The only AP is doing is giving a big fat bonus to lazy people.

And i dont believe you just said that the top players are ruining the game.. if there was NO TOP RACERS... then where would all the exp come from?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Can We Make Auto entry ymcmb2 29 11,518 06-14-2015, 02:36 PM
Last Post: C-speed
  time to play right? HOMIEPA 2 1,354 01-17-2010, 07:24 PM
Last Post: HOMIEPA
  come play multi-denial !!! Corona_Xtra 6 2,130 10-26-2009, 04:05 PM
Last Post: Black__Metal
  i can't play...no email verification demcj 9 2,452 05-20-2009, 10:56 AM
Last Post: PANDAhumpnMONKEY
  I just want to play, not argue!! A_n_i_M_a_L__ 6 1,353 01-02-2009, 03:52 PM
Last Post: NoToRiOuS_ThUgS
  how do you play this game? PHAZE_____________1 7 1,933 10-21-2008, 04:36 PM
Last Post: Hitman666
  Hey Come Play This Game While You Wait For The Next Round Of MC... rakimdream 6 1,893 04-27-2008, 01:14 PM
Last Post: TheJMan
  Auto clinic? beluga 4 1,798 03-31-2008, 03:08 PM
Last Post: DrOoPie
  Auto Play rom3o™ 9 2,725 09-22-2007, 06:51 AM
Last Post: im_a_n00b
  Auto.Play. (Raymond/Crescent/ ALL PLAYERS) WiReD_________ 84 19,014 02-28-2007, 02:11 PM
Last Post: XxPakixX

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon