Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to stop the multis and make some money doing it

Alright... i was bored and decided to put some thought into stopping this multi-acct HI madness. It's quite simple really and doesn't require much work.

Here's what Ray/Cres should do:

1. Put HI restrictions on non-member accounts. Make it so that non-member accounts can only HI people 2x their NW (either that or they can only hit other non-member accounts). Either one works fine. If you go the latter route, make membership players have gold text for who's online or list drivers etc. Even allowing us to customize our text color appearance would be cool.

2. Reduce the amount of NW non-member accounts receive from HI's.

Here's what implementing this does. It makes becoming a member more exclusive and more rewarding. If people wanna play with multi's, make them pay for it. How many people are actually gonna buy a dozen memberships just to HI? If there is anyone stupid enough to do that, then better for Ray/Cres. It also still allows for non-members to have access to all features of the game. And please dont bring in the "now non-members have no chance of actually winning" because we all know that you will never win this game without membership. I guarantee having multi's will no longer be so luring.
if can, can... if no can, still can... if still no can, then no can

Another way to stop it in it's tracks.

Ban CWAL.

CWAL? Only CWAL? You're just jealous they're winning, or doing good.

I've seen CWAL gets hit down whoever is in first easily, and Skitch's crew always stay in top easily.

Multi usage is dying down, I can see it, and how come Skitch's crew member managed to stay in first place a lot?

Amped has multies, I've heard of him using it in the beginning of the round, then he gave up easily.

So it's not only CWAL who has multies.
-xTechno

I think cwal use multi's. 1 account for them to spam race and lvl up to maintain top crew, other account to HI those getting close to 1st place to mantain. so they can keep it. Or they invite someone level 50+ to do damage for them and a minute before end of session, you get kicked out of crew and some lvl 2 amateur thats their friend gets in and gets rewarded. Sneaky, sneaky. Watch someone from cwal or their friend come in and deny it.

ROFL you're funny. We don't invite anyone amateurs in the near end.

Could you point it out who?

Stop pointing only to CWAL. Everyone uses Multies, simple as that.
-xTechno

i personally dont have access to ANY account other than my own. i do not condone it and i frown upon it. and it needs to be curbed. simple as that. and for anyone to say that any crew is exclusive to it, is absurd and needs a head check. it's not even just one crew or another. it's the player base in general who have a ton of multies. and for the person who claimed that people get kicked from this crew in favor of friends is false. only time people ever got kicked since i've been in, has been for being unproductive and not pulling their weight. simple as that.

back to the original part of the thread, any disagreements with the suggestions? if so, why?

in conjunction with my other ideas, they should bring back non-member achievable medals which would still give the casual gamer who doesn't have the money to have something to strive for. this should help appease and keep players who could possibly purchase a membership further down the road.

that last portion was my idea...not even giving me credit nate..lol...but i think this is a good idea...we should jus do that and then the non members can compete for medals as well...that makes it fair...i was thinking the medal should be the racing one back in the day when they made all the new medals that only a few people have....but only that one and not the rest of the IDE ones....
AlKi

how can we sit here and say its non members both have the same idea both are the victims and both are the doers so why is the non mebers gettin broke down shit skitch has mulltis jsut like most players in this game.. most the people who are after the recruiting ides aswell. everyone has been there as staff shouldnt yall be on top of this as game moderators. or put in game moderators.. in that will do there job and ban and block these users.. likey ou all say its easy to point out whoz doing the crimes make them pay for not everyone else.
-Si|ent-

I say Game Moderator FTW. But tbh, it might get boring.
-xTechno

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  won a race and didnt get the money it said i won svtfox91 2 2,196 08-29-2016, 01:19 PM
Last Post: rebekahdo11
  Can We Make Auto entry ymcmb2 29 11,518 06-14-2015, 02:36 PM
Last Post: C-speed
  Multis and changes CamCressi 5 2,020 10-20-2013, 04:20 PM
Last Post: Pat1220
  Please check the following crew for multis CamCressi 0 1,497 08-12-2013, 03:01 PM
Last Post: CamCressi
  money LarryG 10 2,661 02-21-2010, 06:21 PM
Last Post: crazyfrog555
  Prize Money Big_Bang 11 3,423 09-03-2009, 01:08 PM
Last Post: Black__Metal
  Prize money MC_Alumni 9 2,568 01-15-2009, 12:56 PM
Last Post: TheJMan
  multis hitting me Hitman666 20 4,532 07-23-2008, 01:34 PM
Last Post: TheJMan
  Stop Adding Stuff Victorious 3 1,193 03-27-2008, 05:01 AM
Last Post: crazyfrog555
  stop hacking kevin j/pj/p mecca_boy 10 2,856 03-30-2007, 04:59 AM