Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ok this is the stas on Auto Play right now

I will agree with modogg on this one if it wasnt for ap I wouldnt be playing no more I dont really have to time to be on to play with big boys. I have to say ap keeps me in the game with races but when I lvl up I get online to race and keep my ratio looking nice with ap.
OIF Veteran

Born To Kill

SS_Goku

tbh if you dont have time to play dont play simple as you have an option atm but without it if you wanted to play you would no matter how little time you play

All summed up ... Death to AP ... bring back the older days ... where you had to be online and could chat to everyone you know racing ... working hard for what your earn ... not just who can spnd the most for highest NW and CBR etc ...

rakimdream Wrote:hmm so honestly i still have no clue waht the hell AP is... but then again i've been playing again for 11 days so i guess its not a big suprise... i still hate racing always have and always will i see no gain in it at all... i've always bullied my way into a top crew by HI'ing everyone in the crew till they can't take it anymore and decide to sacrifice someone to make a spot for me so they won't get hit anymore lol...

racing dosn't effect my nw or my HI's or anything actually... i realize that they are promoting racing more with all the prizes for IDE ect... but back when i played reguarly that was just a medal and you had to dedicate your whole round to racing non stop sitting online for hours on end... so i suppose i still have that mentality when i see this AP now...

So really i could do without it it just seems to cuase more lag and more problems with the server in my mind with all the extras that have to be used.

but hell what do i know i'm just here to HI and make everyone's life a living hell

Well said Matt..
Don't Fuckin' Worry 'Bout It..

TheJMan Wrote:All summed up ... Death to AP ... bring back the older days ... where you had to be online and could chat to everyone you know racing ... working hard for what your earn ... not just who can spnd the most for highest NW and CBR etc ...

I don't spend, i am online, i chat with newbs and vets alike, i work hard. Maybe we could all just get used to it and quit challenging every new thing that comes our way hmmm?
I dunno...maybe, whatever. Y'know, but...I guess.

i THINK THAT AP should stay just how it is. I mean it took me over 200 wins and I didnt even have 50% of level one last session, so i was forced to get online races. Now that the session is winding down less people log into the game in the first place and everybody knows that one

I think it is funny how everyone says they want more and more of a MC community and everything but you NEVER see the top guys on like halfway through the round cuz they are afriad to be HIed.... like they come on to work and thats all... thats such a great MC "community"

Murph22 Wrote:I think it is funny how everyone says they want more and more of a MC community and everything but you NEVER see the top guys on like halfway through the round cuz they are afriad to be HIed.... like they come on to work and thats all... thats such a great MC "community"

you dont see anyone on becuase theres noone to race... top people like to race low people, and visa versa, its a fact, if neither is on then noone is on. dont just blame the top guys, im NOT afraid to get HI'd, i could care less, anyone who HI's me get this in their mail "Smile" thats it. If i get HI'd that just opens up new oppourtunities.
[Image: Midori_Fairy_by_buttonnose.jpg]

Oh and another thing, reading through all these posts, almost all of you are thinking about your OWN benefits of AP, not the MC community... just something to think about....
[Image: Midori_Fairy_by_buttonnose.jpg]

Not like anyone doesn't know my opinion about it.. But since Rom3o begged and cried like a 5 year old girl, and created a good chance for AP to be on the chopping block.. Just watch for macros to come back, and the "MC Community" go fuck it, how do we stop it again? Back to square fuckin one! Thank you

.. guys it's not like i'm not online all the time.. I don't have a macro, I accepted all my 401 races online by clicking the damn mouse like a real racer. I don't have a problem with the changes, I have the ability to be online a lot and still be a decent player.. However, I am thinking about the rest of MC who doesn't! Why not start a time keeper to see who's online the most.. and sign off people who are online more than 8 minutes with no action.. Since that's what you're tying to make the game about.. You're still going to have to stop macros from being used. I don't care what happens, I don't spend on this game anymore cause it's not worth it, plain and simple.
StreetRacer

Re-Ignite the FLAME.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Can We Make Auto entry ymcmb2 29 11,518 06-14-2015, 02:36 PM
Last Post: C-speed
  time to play right? HOMIEPA 2 1,354 01-17-2010, 07:24 PM
Last Post: HOMIEPA
  come play multi-denial !!! Corona_Xtra 6 2,130 10-26-2009, 04:05 PM
Last Post: Black__Metal
  i can't play...no email verification demcj 9 2,452 05-20-2009, 10:56 AM
Last Post: PANDAhumpnMONKEY
  I just want to play, not argue!! A_n_i_M_a_L__ 6 1,353 01-02-2009, 03:52 PM
Last Post: NoToRiOuS_ThUgS
  how do you play this game? PHAZE_____________1 7 1,933 10-21-2008, 04:36 PM
Last Post: Hitman666
  Hey Come Play This Game While You Wait For The Next Round Of MC... rakimdream 6 1,893 04-27-2008, 01:14 PM
Last Post: TheJMan
  Auto clinic? beluga 4 1,798 03-31-2008, 03:08 PM
Last Post: DrOoPie
  Auto Play rom3o™ 9 2,725 09-22-2007, 06:51 AM
Last Post: im_a_n00b
  Auto.Play. (Raymond/Crescent/ ALL PLAYERS) WiReD_________ 84 19,014 02-28-2007, 02:11 PM
Last Post: XxPakixX

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon