Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Change The Numbers.....

username74o Wrote:I mean make it where you can't just mash on the enter button. I'm confident hi totals for the round would drop alot.

As well as this, why not minimize the statuses that you can hit in? Right now you can hit people in any status Racing, Prowling, at home etc.

If people are online and at home, you shouldnt be able to hit them. This will also keep people online in fear of getting HId
:ok:

Confusedpam:... Its what's for dinner.

IGN: TheCheater

Calder Sucks

He_Hate_Me Wrote:As well as this, why not minimize the statuses that you can hit in? Right now you can hit people in any status Racing, Prowling, at home etc.

If people are online and at home, you shouldnt be able to hit them. This will also keep people online in fear of getting HId

The thing is there though do you want people just sitting idling online?

It's tough, if you make it so you can't be hit offline at home no one logs in for longer than a couple of seconds to see if a hitter is there or not before working, but this is the most practical safe zone realistically, since you're unlikely to be robbed while home in real life.

Racing would probably be the best safe zone to keep people logged in since they're actually doing something, however making someones home safe when they're not at the race track makes no sense either.

Prowling should be the easiest to get hit in imo, just because if you're trying to steal you should be vulnerable.

As to eliminating spam hitting, the only way to do that would be to put a timer on the page like there is on the Who's Online page. Otherwise the web server just does the requests as it gets them, tbh I'd like to see spam hitting gone, but I don't think I'm alone in the fact that I hate those "you cannot refresh this page for 5 seconds" messages.

To be honest

I want to see HI stay just how it is....

MAYBE without spamming and MAYBE bigger combos. But really I think its just fine as it is

Calder Sucks

He_Hate_Me Wrote:To be honest

I want to see HI stay just how it is....

MAYBE without spamming and MAYBE bigger combos. But really I think its just fine as it is

I agree. When you think about it working/racing needs to be harder. for christ sake, no one needs to be level 55+ or making billions of dollars just a few days into the round. plus if it were harder to get to level 55+ or make billions of dollars then the thieves wouldnt be taking so much money...i think HI is fine the way it is. the only reason people get 100 or more HIs is because they are spending money or have prize creds.
DON'T THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT, THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT BY A FAT DUDE!!!!

MC_Alumni Wrote:I agree. When you think about it working/racing needs to be harder. for christ sake, no one needs to be level 55+ or making billions of dollars just a few days into the round. plus if it were harder to get to level 55+ or make billions of dollars then the thieves wouldnt be taking so much money...i think HI is fine the way it is. the only reason people get 100 or more HIs is because they are spending money or have prize creds.

>.< You're kidding right?

Seriously... Racing and working needs to be harder?

Minimum 8k races to 57, that is holding first the entire 8k races.
Working at max level you get max $6.2 billion for 1k credits.
Hitters at the end of last round were hitting me for $10bill hits with 10/0 combos, that is 100 attempts for my 1k, say they only hit on 2 of those (rare) that is $20 billion to my $6 for the same amount of creds Without having to race nearly as much

Hitters don't have to worry about cruising IM's back up when they randomly lose them, there goes the other 1k creds every 4 hours sometimes....

Keith... give your head a shake >.<
[COLOR="Red"]
The only reason someone is 55 a few days in is if they're spending money or have prize credits....[/COLOR]

Whoever said they hit you with 10/0 is full of it. My guess is they got caught abunch of times and used that as there excuse.

calder12 Wrote:>.< You're kidding right?

Seriously... Racing and working needs to be harder?

Minimum 8k races to 57, that is holding first the entire 8k races.
Working at max level you get max $6.2 billion for 1k credits.
Hitters at the end of last round were hitting me for $10bill hits with 10/0 combos, that is 100 attempts for my 1k, say they only hit on 2 of those (rare) that is $20 billion to my $6 for the same amount of creds Without having to race nearly as much

Hitters don't have to worry about cruising IM's back up when they randomly lose them, there goes the other 1k creds every 4 hours sometimes....

Keith... give your head a shake >.<

The only reason someone is 55 a few days in is if they're spending money or have prize credits....

Rick I understand what your saying and where your coming from. You know because i have raced with you before. I dont know why you cant agree that NO ONE needs their NW to be above 1 bil. the most expensive car is what 10 million dollars or so? and with all the upgrades it adds another 50 mil...so why does anyone need nw above 75 mil or so? after that its just for show and to hold first. so if racing to level 55 was harder (takes a week or more) and you were making tens of millions instead of close to 10s of billions you would be losing less. and as far as 10/0 goes shane is right. they are full of it.
DON'T THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT, THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT BY A FAT DUDE!!!!

Of course no one needs NW that high, the point is though we all remember what it was like when NW was capped. How much you have isn't relevant, what is relevant is the fact that hitting with creds can be more productive than working.

Even if the 10/0 is crap the standard numbers of 10/88 still gives 20 attempts at full creds, rarely at the end did a hitter make less on their 2k creds hitting me than I did working mine, in fact with the spam hitting I would usually lose about 3x the amount I could make between works.

Simple example, when I got my first HI insurance payment I was sitting at 160bill NW... for about 15 minutes after which I was sitting at $48bill... nuff said. No one should be able to lose almost 3/4 of their NW that quickly, regardless of whether they made themselves targets or not.

username74o Wrote:Whoever said they hit you with 10/0 is full of it. My guess is they got caught abunch of times and used that as there excuse.

i completely agree...theres no way they can hit with 10/0
AlKi

All i gotta say is, Calder seems to be the MOST concerned with HI, and since he quit nobody should worry about it. HI is fine the way it is, whens the last time a Home Invader took first?

Everybody needs to quit whining that they get HId. If you want to show off and work your way into first right away, that is exactly what you get.

If you werent in top ten, I GUARANTEE you youd lose close to nothing, THEREFOR the only reason you get HId is because of your nw. The amount you lose IS COMPLETELY related to the amount youve made. If you dont want HId for billions, dont jump billions and billions. Thats just how it is.

No one wants a level nor a nw cap, but the point is if people didnt make so much, they wouldnt lose so much.

In my mind, HI works perfectly. It keeps the spenders and top crew goers in check. Last round was a perfect example of how if someone wants to jump all crazy, they are gonna get hid to shit.

If you really think precise combos and timings is easier than "click click click" racing then your crazy. At least this takes some sort of skill, rather than just amounting to "who can spend the most time on MC"

P.S.--- If you really believe that someone hit you with 10/0............Well......

Calder Sucks

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Change boost prize Tokkiez 0 1,155 07-18-2011, 09:05 PM
Last Post: Tokkiez
  exp change needed asap! Corona_Xtra 5 1,848 05-03-2008, 12:48 AM
Last Post: Corona_Xtra
  Exp Change.. TheAirMan 11 2,988 03-18-2008, 05:24 PM
Last Post: Tokkiez