Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Change The Numbers.....

So since so many people lost so much money from getting HI(calder)...and pretty much everyone knew what numbers to use, which made it easy to get a hit.....is there a way to have random HI numbers like every 2 or 3 days or even 7 days in a session? So like every 2 days or so the HI numbers will change, which would make it harder to get hits and could make it a more evenly playing field between the workers and HIers....

What do you think?

There's a very fine line between making HI harder and too hard, I think maybe going back to higher combos like it used to be would make it a little more even.

Changing them every few days would be a bad idea if you ask me. I do think it would be nice to "switch" up the current combos to new ones, but as for changing them every few days or even weeks I do not like.

At the same time, if it gets changed and is too hard, no one will be hitting which will make the game even worse. HIing is part of the game and the majority of the players knowing the combos isnt necessarily a bad thing. It makes it even, so if you get HId you can just HI someone else and get it back. Plus, HI insurance was just implemented, which seems to work fine.

With HI insurance, people can HI you all they want with minimal affect to you
:ok:

Confusedpam:... Its what's for dinner.

IGN: TheCheater

Calder Sucks

I agree, changing them during the session would be as fair to hitters as changing which cars are the fastest during the session would be to racers.

Changing them up seems to be needed though. We saw a lot of hits this session and not necessarily from the more experienced hitters. Whether going back to bigger combos (would be a little more fair, hitters right now get 20 attempts from full creds) or just changing them every session and leaving them small, either way it seems it's time.

I have no idea how the algorithm works, I'm fairly confident it's not as simple as if combo = 10/88 then chance is better though....

HI insurance is definitely a nice addition, but even working 100% correctly which I proved it doesn't because of Crescent choice that it would not include calendars, parts, fuel and NOS I would call it anything but a minimal effect.

Getting HI'd is still way more in the hitters benefit than the workers.

Being a racer and not someone who can hi (even with the combos) lol.....

Ive brought this up before....we need to mix up the combos but we also need to mix up the cars....everyone whos played 1 session realizes the Rabbit and Renault are the 2 fastest cars....you have how many car options in Mc???

Yet theres 2 cars that are always used. Wouldnt it be more fun to change what cars are fastest each round...or even just add cars that are just as fast and make us find them?

I dunno its like the hi combos...you need to mix it up or it becomes stale......
Failure is not an Option!

IGN: S_U_M_M_I_T

Suggested this to Ray and he was very open to the idea. Basically the idea is to add a multiplier to the cars, then each month they could just randomize that multiplier and the cars would be different. Easy for them, interesting for the players.

well they should just random the numbers after each session.....same with the cars......

ya probably chaning the HI numbers every 3 days or so would make it hard to HI

b_u_L_L_e_t Wrote:well they should just random the numbers after each session.....same with the cars......

ya probably chaning the HI numbers every 3 days or so would make it hard to HI

See even every session is too often if you ask me, for combos as well as cars.

Its pretty much universally agreed that the combos and cars need adjusting, and to the best of my knowledge Ray is addressing this in upcoming changes.
:ok:

Confusedpam:... Its what's for dinner.

IGN: TheCheater

Calder Sucks

even if numbers would be changed ..some1 will find the perfect way to hit ..

then everyone would know again ...

pointless unless they get changed to bigger number ... (old school kinda numbers if not bigger) to make more creditsf or less hits
One Of Midnites Forum Mod Team......Black__Metal ™©

sharpie Wrote:There's a very fine line between making HI harder and too hard, I think maybe going back to higher combos like it used to be would make it a little more even.

i agree...and plus all u people think its just about the numbers...u guys obviously dont know what u are talking about if u think the numbers is all that matters...what u have to do is change the algo...get it rite...
AlKi

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Change boost prize Tokkiez 0 1,155 07-18-2011, 09:05 PM
Last Post: Tokkiez
  exp change needed asap! Corona_Xtra 5 1,848 05-03-2008, 12:48 AM
Last Post: Corona_Xtra
  Exp Change.. TheAirMan 11 2,988 03-18-2008, 05:24 PM
Last Post: Tokkiez
  Possible change in experience beluga 2 1,232 01-30-2008, 08:53 AM
Last Post: modogg85
  big change dabombSTI 6 1,962 12-20-2007, 11:14 AM