Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Huge change

How about not forcing people to pay if they want to buy parts for their marlboro evo, or skyline gtr, or just about any other good car. Also not forcing people to pay to buy the fastest cars. Way to make a sweet game. Now the winners get to feel good because they paid to win, while those of us who actually try to use our credits wisely and have a strategy have to sit around and lose. It takes absolutely no skill whatsoever to type in your credit card information. Why don't you just go to the store and buy a gold medal to hang on your wall while you're at it... This game really is a good ole boys club. If you are going to have a pay option, it should be a separate game from the rest of us.

o shit that's scathing!
it's true you need a membership to win, but not necessarily to buy credits...thats six bucks a month, not that bad, you seem angry...
I dunno...maybe, whatever. Y'know, but...I guess.

pay option used to be a seperate game, they brought it together to add to the overall game. I Dont see any of your complaints as being valid. Got to remember that this is a business for raymond and the game makers. If they have it to where people who didnt spend even the $5 a month for a membership, to win. Then how do they make the money. There as always been and will always be a seperation between being a member and a non-member. GRanted you didnt even realize that members get more credits than a non-member. 2k compared to 1200...

they have an option to buy 6 months membership for $25
Video/Audio embedding in signatures is disabled. To enter the URL as link, please use the "amoff" MyCode. [amoff]URL[/amoff]

If you pay for a membership, you get extra credit accumulation, you get to buy credits, AND you get access to special cars. It seems that if you are able to buy credits then they should just make the fastest cars more expensive, that way you can still have whatever you want if you are a paying member, AND the guys that dont want to pay for a game can work hard and get those credits. I'm sorry but I just have a really hard time paying for something so sloppy. There are too many bugs to be worked out, too many unrealistic things (and the game claims on the front page to be the ultimate in realism or something like that) and OMG do NOT get me started on the spelling and grammatical mistakes. I do understand that this is someone's business, but as a business operator, he should understand that customers want a quality product. Also, if he is in the same boat as one of the moderators, she allegedly owns a restaurant... I don't think she needs the extra money. Lastly, some gamers play games for the satisfaction of winning, or at least putting up a good fight. I don't need a ps3 every time I win a pointless online game. Anyway, with the money some of these guys spend on this thing, I imagine they could just go buy a ps3. Now I need to go start a thread about how much the ps3 sucks in a different forum. (jk) lol, I like complaining too much.

last i new the shelby was the fastest and its not a memby car
:3gears:

TECH_N9NE

my 911 is faster
Video/Audio embedding in signatures is disabled. To enter the URL as link, please use the "amoff" MyCode. [amoff]URL[/amoff]

lol my gt3 is faster to lol Tongue
:3gears:

TECH_N9NE

i say he brings back gold and regular game, but in regular game you can only win a years membership or a limited amount of creds, and gold game has the ps3 and other worthwhile prizes
wheres your umbrella? go get ya raincoat, baby i make it flood, now you gon need a boat

I say that is a great idea. Also, thanks for laughing guys. I can't get past lvl 22.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Change boost prize Tokkiez 0 1,155 07-18-2011, 09:05 PM
Last Post: Tokkiez
  Change The Numbers..... b_u_L_L_e_t 37 6,910 07-17-2009, 10:39 AM
Last Post: crazyfrog555
  exp change needed asap! Corona_Xtra 5 1,848 05-03-2008, 12:48 AM
Last Post: Corona_Xtra
  Exp Change.. TheAirMan 11 2,988 03-18-2008, 05:24 PM
Last Post: Tokkiez
  Possible change in experience beluga 2 1,232 01-30-2008, 08:53 AM
Last Post: modogg85