Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Change The Numbers.....

Black__Metal Wrote:even if numbers would be changed ..some1 will find the perfect way to hit ..

then everyone would know again ...

pointless unless they get changed to bigger number ... (old school kinda numbers if not bigger) to make more creditsf or less hits
I almost agree with changing something about HI, BUT if we make the combos 200 creds or even more for a successful combo then the racers/workers will FAR out number the theives. Im not sure if everyone knows this but HI is one of the most fulfilling and fun things to do in the game. when someone wins a race its no big deal, but when someone gets a nice HI they brag about it and love to show al there friends. i dont think the size of the combos should change to much. just make it a TINY TINY but harder. the past 2 rounds the top HIer had roughly 100 HIs...the winner should have maybe closer to 50-60.

unless of course the person who ends up winning spends lots of money, then they should be able to get 100+. but when you think about it there are 13 days in every session...lets say you get 5 HIs EVERYDAY of the session. then that means you still end up with 115 HIs...honestly though 5 HIs in 1 day isnt that hard even when you dont really know what you are doing. i know i have gotten 4-5 HIs a day on many multiple occasions but i dont get 5 EVERYDAY.
DON'T THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT, THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT BY A FAT DUDE!!!!

MC_Alumni Wrote:I almost agree with changing something about HI, BUT if we make the combos 200 creds or even more for a successful combo then the racers/workers will FAR out number the theives. Im not sure if everyone knows this but HI is one of the most fulfilling and fun things to do in the game. when someone wins a race its no big deal, but when someone gets a nice HI they brag about it and love to show al there friends. i dont think the size of the combos should change to much. just make it a TINY TINY but harder. the past 2 rounds the top HIer had roughly 100 HIs...the winner should have maybe closer to 50-60.

unless of course the person who ends up winning spends lots of money, then they should be able to get 100+. but when you think about it there are 13 days in every session...lets say you get 5 HIs EVERYDAY of the session. then that means you still end up with 115 HIs...honestly though 5 HIs in 1 day isnt that hard even when you dont really know what you are doing. i know i have gotten 4-5 HIs a day on many multiple occasions but i dont get 5 EVERYDAY.

I agree with this, lude and sharpie. Honestly even the people who know a lot about HI cannot get them on command. No one can, and if they say they can they are lying. Its about knowing combos, knowing times, and then it falls on luck.

There are certain ways to better your odds of a HI, but that doesnt mean you get one every single time you try.
:ok:

Confusedpam:... Its what's for dinner.

IGN: TheCheater

Calder Sucks

i think if they left everything alone and just made it to where you cant spam hit everything would be fine.

He_Hate_Me Wrote:I agree with this, lude and sharpie. Honestly even the people who know a lot about HI cannot get them on command. No one can, and if they say they can they are lying. Its about knowing combos, knowing times, and then it falls on luck.

There are certain ways to better your odds of a HI, but that doesnt mean you get one every single time you try.

your ideas suck!:catfight:

username74o Wrote:i think if they left everything alone and just made it to where you cant spam hit everything would be fine.

you know what...i think i like that better. good input shane! your ideas dont suck lol

username74o Wrote:i think if they left everything alone and just made it to where you cant spam hit everything would be fine.

i like this.

BUT.. If one person is intentionally Dropping someone because he/she is mad at him/her, but can't because of these "new rules", that'd kinda suck? :O

OR did u mean..

make it so u cant put in number, and spam hit enter key? :x

or we could....

1. bring back old HI algorythm from many years ago

2. get gucci bandana's and dance in a circle.

3. that is all

urm bring back the the days where it was 5/0 minimum for an attempt and then when you had 2k attempts you could hit with 5/0 thanks

sharpie Wrote:urm bring back the the days where it was 5/0 minimum for an attempt and then when you had 2k attempts you could hit with 5/0 thanks

lmfao ..ahh the good old days
One Of Midnites Forum Mod Team......Black__Metal ™©

sharpie Wrote:urm bring back the the days where it was 5/0 minimum for an attempt and then when you had 2k attempts you could hit with 5/0 thanks

i'd be mc's most wanted

*buys 25k creds to spam 5/0

XD

I mean make it where you can't just mash on the enter button. I'm confident hi totals for the round would drop alot.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Change boost prize Tokkiez 0 1,155 07-18-2011, 09:05 PM
Last Post: Tokkiez
  exp change needed asap! Corona_Xtra 5 1,848 05-03-2008, 12:48 AM
Last Post: Corona_Xtra
  Exp Change.. TheAirMan 11 2,988 03-18-2008, 05:24 PM
  Possible change in experience beluga 2 1,232 01-30-2008, 08:53 AM
Last Post: modogg85
  big change dabombSTI 6 1,962 12-20-2007, 11:14 AM