Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Change The Numbers.....

Again I go back to my example of Thrice asking for help in the hits thread, next thing you know he's getting triple hits on me twice a day?

Yeah hitting must be terribly difficult... Face it people know how to do it now, the more people that information gets shared with the worse it gets. You're never going to convince me that someone should be able to lose 3/4 of their NW in under 30 minutes, you're also not going to convince me that a player should stay out of the top 10 just so they don't get hit.

I'm a hitter always have been and always will be.
But I do agree with Rick, hitting is far to easy and needs to be changed up it's at a point where people can just buy credits or use prize credits and spam single numbers and win top HI or even come close, this shouldn't be able to happen, it should require more skill than it does, and I totally agree that this game is far harder for races than it is for thieves, if you disagree you're kidding yourself.

If you're a skilled hitter you will be able to hit no matter what they do to the HI codebase and algo so quit your bitching, I only see people that hit off what other people have told them moaning.

So IMO change HI numbers or something.

sharpie Wrote:I'm a hitter always have been and always will be.
But I do agree with Rick, hitting is far to easy and needs to be changed up it's at a point where people can just buy credits or use prize credits and spam single numbers and win top HI or even come close, this shouldn't be able to happen, it should require more skill than it does, and I totally agree that this game is far harder for races than it is for thieves, if you disagree you're kidding yourself.

If you're a skilled hitter you will be able to hit no matter what they do to the HI codebase and algo so quit your bitching, I only see people that hit off what other people have told them moaning.

So IMO change HI numbers or something.

Lol I dont know why people think its so difficult to race people, it simply takes time. I ask everyone who says HI is SOOOO easy this....Why dont Thieves win EVERY round then? If racers got it sooo hard, why are they the ones to win?

Exactly.

Lol racing and working requires no skill, not even any real knowledge. Its literally something that anybody can do. Oooooh, race race race, swap for a civic and sell. THATS hard.

Why shouldnt you be able to just "buy credits or use prize credits to win" That is what you said earlier and it makes no sense, because that is exactly what EVERY person who gets prize credits does. You dont use prize credits to piss away. Honestly what is the point of them then, it its not to try to win something?
:ok:

Confusedpam:... Its what's for dinner.

IGN: TheCheater

Calder Sucks

He_Hate_Me Wrote:Lol I dont know why people think its so difficult to race people, it simply takes time. I ask everyone who says HI is SOOOO easy this....Why dont Thieves win EVERY round then? If racers got it sooo hard, why are they the ones to win?

Exactly.

Lol racing and working requires no skill, not even any real knowledge. Its literally something that anybody can do. Oooooh, race race race, swap for a civic and sell. THATS hard.

Why shouldnt you be able to just "buy credits or use prize credits to win" That is what you said earlier and it makes no sense, because that is exactly what EVERY person who gets prize credits does. You dont use prize credits to piss away. Honestly what is the point of them then, it its not to try to win something?

lol >.< we've had this discussion before and I agreed whole heartedly with you. Racing is not hard, it is time consuming definitely more so than hitting so it does have a value. I definitely value my time.

Why do racers usually win? I can't say this for sure but it's generally because most of us spend at the end.

Tbh Shane could have and probably should have won this round, but he dumped a crap load of NW very late to keep hitting =P

calder12 Wrote:lol >.< we've had this discussion before and I agreed whole heartedly with you. Racing is not hard, it is time consuming definitely more so than hitting so it does have a value. I definitely value my time.

Why do racers usually win? I can't say this for sure but it's generally because most of us spend at the end.

Tbh Shane could have and probably should have won this round, but he dumped a crap load of NW very late to keep hitting =P

no...racers always win because they do spend...but its because every 1k they make like 5-6 bil...hitters sometimes dont get anything with 5k...its way easier to work 1k...than hit ur way into first...the closer ur NW, its harder to hit the person...thats y they always win...
AlKi

LuDe Wrote:no...racers always win because they do spend...but its because every 1k they make like 5-6 bil...hitters sometimes dont get anything with 5k...its way easier to work 1k...than hit ur way into first...the closer ur NW, its harder to hit the person...thats y they always win...

How about simply make it so the same person can't be hit repeatedly? Like a safe zone, if you've been hit x amount of times this hour you have to wait till the next hour to hit that person again?

There's a very fine line between making HI harder and too hard, I think maybe going back to higher combos like it used to be would make it a little more even.

good
Institute of Thanksgiving, so that this world is full of love:redface:
wholesale jordan shoes

LuDe Wrote:i completely agree...theres no way they can hit with 10/0

only if youve got 25,000 attempts,i found out in Rev.3 Beta haha Tongue 25k attempts + and u can get 10/0 like every 1/5 tries..with HI and Boost Big Grin

Bump up dead thread FTW Tongue
[Image: 53369.png]

I am teh Fail Frcg Big Grin

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Change boost prize Tokkiez 0 1,155 07-18-2011, 09:05 PM
Last Post: Tokkiez
  exp change needed asap! Corona_Xtra 5 1,848 05-03-2008, 12:48 AM
Last Post: Corona_Xtra
  Exp Change.. TheAirMan 11 2,988 03-18-2008, 05:24 PM
Last Post: Tokkiez
  Possible change in experience beluga 2 1,232 01-30-2008, 08:53 AM