Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
05-08-2008 Proposed Changes

rev1 was not a shittier version, everyone who played knows that. Rev 1 was going in the right direction until the game itself was hacked and ruined. I was around when it happened and saw what it did.

It tore up a game that was secure and fun. There was loads of people in rev1 because the game was in the right direction.

The changes now is not reverting to a shittier version, Its finally being worked on completely and brought back to the way it is. Many of you might disagree that this is a better change but it actually is better. Due to this direction the game will progress. I agree with ryan that since #1 gets a small and i mean small bonus of exp just being number 1 will provide competition. Not just an increased amount of spending but it will bring competition.

Although if that happens i think we should change hi ranges to atleast x5. So it will encourage old veteran players who just login these days to keep hing and make a contribution to this game still. Yes its a more fair playing field now and everyone has an opportunity to have races and be better.

But its also the ones who Learn how to level up fast by tuning , highest power rating and etc , to even try and take the time to learn the game.

You dont have to be a spender to win, I have proved that many times. I think all the years ive played ive spent 28 bucks.

6 bucks in memby and 10 bucks in cred when i got banned a year ago, and 2 membys since then. You just have to play hard and try to learn from the best. If they wont give you the time of the day.

Then come at me, i will help you progress and improve ur skills in mc. I can finally say im retired. I am here to moderate and help players.

If you need help message me here on the forums
or add me on msn [email protected]

To the new players reading this, if you want to get better at midnitechallenge i recommend that you get msn messenger. about 90% of the players use this messenger to learn and to communicate with each other
[SIZE="5"]#1 most icons in game.[/SIZE] CoolWink:redface:Big Grin

I am retired ... long live SILENCE

[SIZE="5"]My Sluts
[/SIZE]

Black_Metal
Monte_Man
joedaslutter
Pandera !!!!

[Image: laker.gif]
[Image: 49175.png] [Image: 49175-3199.gif]

Getting harassed? Have a cheat or bug to report? Have ideas to help the game. Feel free to contact me

jeremy brown says
im gay i like men

I said the proposed changes are just a shittier version of Rev 1 Tok.

I know Rev 1 was better then this.

there is a limited amount of times you can race, it's when you're out of credits
Contract_Killers

Hitman666 Wrote:there is a limited amount of times you can race, it's when you're out of credits

Unless you buy more...

Thus, my point....idiot

Victorious Wrote:Unless you buy more...

Thus, my point....idiot

its gonna incourage more people to spend.....
.......CoOkIe_MoNsTeR......

I Told You Niggas 9 10 Times Stop Fucking With Me
Put That Knife In Ya
Take A Little Bit Of Life From Ya
Am I Frightening Ya?
Shall I Continue
Put The Gun To Ya Let It Sing You A Song
I Let It Hum To Ya
The Others One Sing Along
Now It's A Duet?
Nd You Wet, When You Check Out The Technique
From The Two Teckz

NoToRiOuS_ThUgS Wrote:its gonna incourage more people to spend.....

that is exactly what they are always trying to get people to do lol

Victorious Wrote:Unless you buy more...

Thus, my point....idiot

ok well i guess you would be right if someone kept buying credits nonstop throughout the entire round so they never had 0
Contract_Killers

Hitman666 Wrote:ok well i guess you would be right if someone kept buying credits nonstop throughout the entire round so they never had 0

Case in point, Saints.

Yes that is what I'm saying.

i bought creds 4 times this round......each time i stocked up on creds....now i only have 19k.......so i aint buying more until last day.....lol
.......CoOkIe_MoNsTeR......

I Told You Niggas 9 10 Times Stop Fucking With Me
Put That Knife In Ya
Take A Little Bit Of Life From Ya
Am I Frightening Ya?
Shall I Continue
Put The Gun To Ya Let It Sing You A Song
I Let It Hum To Ya
The Others One Sing Along
Now It's A Duet?
Nd You Wet, When You Check Out The Technique
From The Two Teckz

well i like the idea of new changes ill see for myself if the changes are good enough for me Big Grin its a good change to see with the new tweaks to it Smile
InGameName=Devil_Z
In Game Name = Devil Z

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Theres been many changes proposed today Dyna 26 5,366 01-03-2009, 05:50 PM
Last Post: ILUV2EXLR8
  05-31-2008 New Suggestion Admin 12 3,012 06-05-2008, 08:37 AM
Last Post: crazyfrog555
  05-25-2008 Experience Problem Admin 2 1,421 05-26-2008, 01:06 AM
Last Post: TheJMan

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon