Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
05-31-2008 New Suggestion

In the spirit of improving the game, a new suggestion:

1) Currently, the top driver in NW gets an experience bonus for each race. The closer you are to the top drivers' NW, the more experience you get per race as well.

A new addition would be:

All members of the current top NW driver' crew, also get bonus exp each race.

Thoughts?

*If you have any new ideas/suggestions, or would like to see some things changed for the better. Please post it up.

Big Grin

i love it Big Grin
[SIZE="5"]#1 most icons in game.[/SIZE] CoolWink:redface:Big Grin

I am retired ... long live SILENCE

[SIZE="5"]My Sluts
[/SIZE]

Black_Metal
Monte_Man
joedaslutter
Pandera !!!!

[Image: laker.gif]
[Image: 49175.png] [Image: 49175-3199.gif]

Getting harassed? Have a cheat or bug to report? Have ideas to help the game. Feel free to contact me

jeremy brown says
im gay i like men

Yes put the auto clinic back to 10 credits we have to fix our cars way to much when send out race left and right so we start breaking down faster so we using way to may credits buy fixing out cars so then we log out and wait for credits to build back up its not much but 15 extra credits each time makes a big deal if ur own playing alot wouldnt matter to the qm players or hi's thanks

not fair to have upto 9 ppl benefit cuz of 1 person in the same crew. better idea would be to give extra EXP for beating top NW (usually one of the fastest) or ppl 2-5 levels higher then u. that way more then 9 ppl have a chance.

if you don't like it then pay the top guy to join your crew Wink
Contract_Killers

Fu if insist on being useless, please don't make the most.

It's a great idea. It makes more people want to have a crew, and raises competition to be in first other days then just the last day.

I love the idea.

admin Wrote:In the spirit of improving the game, a new suggestion:

1) Currently, the top driver in NW gets an experience bonus for each race. The closer you are to the top drivers' NW, the more experience you get per race as well.

A new addition would be:

All members of the current top NW driver' crew, also get bonus exp each race.

Thoughts?

*If you have any new ideas/suggestions, or would like to see some things changed for the better. Please post it up.

Big Grin

it's way more worth it to sit near the bottom or middle and spam race to get exp than it is to compete for the top. either up the exp gain up top significantly more, or it isn't worth anyones time or money to get the top spot. the crew thing may be interesting, but the exp bonus is almost non existent. more of a joke if anything. up the amount you get for NW if you honestly want the whole crew thing to work.
if can, can... if no can, still can... if still no can, then no can

Tokkiez Wrote:i love it Big Grin

have you ever not liked an idea posted by cres or ray? lol

yea quite a few actually
[SIZE="5"]#1 most icons in game.[/SIZE] CoolWink:redface:Big Grin

I am retired ... long live SILENCE

[SIZE="5"]My Sluts
[/SIZE]

Black_Metal
Monte_Man
joedaslutter
Pandera !!!!

[Image: laker.gif]
[Image: 49175.png] [Image: 49175-3199.gif]

Getting harassed? Have a cheat or bug to report? Have ideas to help the game. Feel free to contact me

jeremy brown says
im gay i like men

I like it they sound cool so far but theres 1 suggestion that some people will like and some wont.

There used to be loads of people playing MC Pro's and "Noob's" and i used to watch the bottom and see who was down the bottom and there were some "noobs".They dissapeared about 3-4 periods ago(probly the changes)and now they have come back this period.The thing is some of them are not as good at the game and do it for fun not to try and compete but are just that bit low-down on whats happening that they arent exactly 100% on most of the things and dont see the Visit Forums and Register bit :/ but i asked about 15 of the bottom "noobs" 3-4 periods ago what lvl they were after like the 25 days or w/e and the lowest was i think 7 or 8 and the highest was about 13 or 14.Now i kept those guys in my Freind list and asked them what they have got to so far and most said about 2-6 and 1 had 9 atm im at 14 or so but im not going for nothing.I just think that giving some of the "noobs" that dont understand how to race properly as not reading help threads on here,by just giving like if low down nw guys beat someone who is in the top 5 or 10 of there range limit then they get more EXP than usual for beating them or something.I think this will just be good to help the "noobs" try and compete better and to get a chance at the higher level cars without taking loads and loads of period trying and not succeeding.

Its probly not explained as well as it could be but I hope you catch my Drift...

Im sorry about the long post may have repeated myself or made the suggestion long-winded but its 7AM so.. lol.
[Image: 53369.png]

I am teh Fail Frcg Big Grin

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  05-25-2008 Experience Problem Admin 2 1,421 05-26-2008, 01:06 AM
Last Post: TheJMan
  05-08-2008 Proposed Changes Admin 40 9,071 05-23-2008, 02:47 PM
Last Post: ILUV2EXLR8

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon