Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
05-08-2008 Proposed Changes

We thought we'd share some of our idea's on updating the game/game flow for the next game period, and get your feedback and/or suggestions.

Let us know what you think...

*any non-constructive criticism will result in being banned from the forums.

1) Experience per race will factor in your networth. Rather than calculating your exp based on yours and your opponents networth each race, it will factor in your networth compared to whomever is leading the game's networth.

ie: "in simple terms".... regardless of whom you are racing, the closer you are to the game leader's networth, the more experience you will gain per race.

The game leader of course, will get bonus exp each race for leading the game (ie: 2x or 4x, etc normal exp per race).

2) We've had many requests over the last few years to bring back as much as possible the original version 1.0 of Midnite Challenge. In version 1.0 and a few subsequent versions following 1.0, there was no option to Accept or Decline race challenges. This meant that you had to be ready for a race at all times. When someone wishes to challenge you to a race, the match is created and raced immediately without delay and the results posted to both players.

In the spirit of bringing more excitement to being online, racing while online and for n00bies, racing other players online will be instantaneous.

Online challenges will not require the other player to accept/decline. This applies regardless if the person being challenged is online or offline.

ie: again "in simple terms", if you are online and challenge another player - regardless if they are online or not - the race is accepted immediately and the race results posted to both players. There is no waiting period for the race to go through, you can race as many times as you can in any given period of time, as long as you have the credits to do so.

** There will obviously be a few exceptions to the rule, such as if the opponent does not have car, is out of your networth range, race spamming the same person, etc, the race obviously can not take place.

Quick Match will remain the same and still enter you in a race every 4 min (provided it is able to find a match for you).

Yeah I Like The First Point..Kinda...People Will Be Jumping Net Spending Straight Away...
And The Second Point Im Not Sure...Because Then People Will Race People They Know They Can Beat, And The Person They Race Cant Stop Losing That Race...More People I Think Will Stay In QM So That No1 Can Challenge Them... But Ive Been Having Problems With My QM..Hardly Get Races...When I Have People Within My Range...
MC Name:
o_RaMPaGe_o

shit ya'll kno i'm buying on firs day lol.....i smell wut 100 out first day...lol...let me get xp....

second one is idk.....no acept or decline...its all good tho....only thing is.......shit i forgot what i was going to say....lol......must not been important
.......CoOkIe_MoNsTeR......

I Told You Niggas 9 10 Times Stop Fucking With Me
Put That Knife In Ya
Take A Little Bit Of Life From Ya
Am I Frightening Ya?
Shall I Continue
Put The Gun To Ya Let It Sing You A Song
I Let It Hum To Ya
The Others One Sing Along
Now It's A Duet?
Nd You Wet, When You Check Out The Technique
From The Two Teckz

ok...i remember now....

does that mean we can have like 4-5 races at once....i remember older days we could have like 2-3 at a time is it the same as before??

Put That Knife In Ya
Am I Frightening Ya?
Shall I Continue
I Let It Hum To Ya
Now It's A Duet?
From The Two Teckz

Benton08 Wrote:And The Second Point Im Not Sure...Because Then People Will Race People They Know They Can Beat, And The Person They Race Cant Stop Losing That Race...More People I Think Will Stay In QM So That No1 Can Challenge Them...

There is a race spamming time out period, so you can't race the same person over and over again.

NoToRiOuS_ThUgS Wrote:does that mean we can have like 4-5 races at once....i remember older days we could have like 2-3 at a time is it the same as before??

No. One race at a time.

ok i was just checking

Put That Knife In Ya
Am I Frightening Ya?
Shall I Continue
I Let It Hum To Ya
Now It's A Duet?
From The Two Teckz

admin Wrote:There is a race spamming time out period, so you can't race the same person over and over again.

But As Soon As That Period Ends They will Just Race You Again...Then Do That To Certain to Guarentee Wins Would They Not Im A Bit Confuzzled Lol :confused:
MC Name:
o_RaMPaGe_o

dude O_stx_O YOUR confusing me lol

Put That Knife In Ya
Am I Frightening Ya?
Shall I Continue
I Let It Hum To Ya
Now It's A Duet?
From The Two Teckz

NoToRiOuS_ThUgS Wrote:dude O_stx_O YOUR confusing me lol

Yeah i Got Confused Writing That Last Message, Sorry Cres If You Dont Understand...
MC Name:
o_RaMPaGe_o

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Theres been many changes proposed today Dyna 26 5,366 01-03-2009, 05:50 PM
Last Post: ILUV2EXLR8
  05-31-2008 New Suggestion Admin 12 3,012 06-05-2008, 08:37 AM
Last Post: crazyfrog555
  05-25-2008 Experience Problem Admin 2 1,421 05-26-2008, 01:06 AM
Last Post: TheJMan

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon