Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
05-08-2008 Proposed Changes

Victorious Wrote:I think these are about the worst ideas possible.

1) The EXP bonus for a leader, basically just means you're choosing money over game play. People will spend like crazy, and those that can't won't even bother playing. (If you call it anything besides that, you're not telling the truth.)

2) Automatically accept races, and no waiting period is still encouraging credits to be bought, and punishes those that play for fun. If you want to gain EXP you have to be able to spend to get in first, spend to stay in first, and spend to send out as many race as you can, so you can continue to keep your level high enough to spend to stay in first place. Funny how you chose that route, instead of actually trying to make the game more fun.

You should put a limit on how many you can race an hour, higher how much you make by working, take the HI limit off so people that don't spend can still catch up to those that do. You should also focus more on make the game more fun for the noobies, instead of chasing them away cause they won't spend on a game they've played for 10 days.

Also, if you say I didn't play Rev 1. I did. If you say I can't spend so I'm whining, I can.

Idk Chad i think the first idea xtra xp for top nw i think is a good idea tho....Yea it wont give people who can spend a chance but you are right about the no limit for HI's tho...i'm tired of trying to find people half my NW to HI.....

N the second opinion...i agree why make the nOObies leave..it true i think alot of people will stop playing until the game is fixed to the way they started playing....see this round I almost quit because i didnt like the beginning of the session....but now i changed my mind since i found a good way to get xp faster.....but i just hope we never go back to this session again...lol

but other then that I cant wait to see how the changes affect the game....n how many people dont play....i just hope the changes do not affect my crew next round......
.......CoOkIe_MoNsTeR......

I Told You Niggas 9 10 Times Stop Fucking With Me
Put That Knife In Ya
Take A Little Bit Of Life From Ya
Am I Frightening Ya?
Shall I Continue
Put The Gun To Ya Let It Sing You A Song
I Let It Hum To Ya
The Others One Sing Along
Now It's A Duet?
Nd You Wet, When You Check Out The Technique
From The Two Teckz

I wasnt around for rev1 but have been playing for a few years, and i think the changes are always a good thing but i agree that it may just be a bit to quick since you only made major changes last round.

on the actual ideas,
#1 is a good idea it will encourage spending but thats what keeps this game running, im pretty sure that corrupt has bills to pay and ppl spending on the game helps cover the overheads, plus the non spenders are and always have been disadvantaged to spenders that is why pple spend to get ahead, last round was the same, all the spenders were at the highest lvls it is something that will never change.

#2 this would suck if you were going for top crew and your oposition just spamed everyone in your crew to ruin win/lost ratio but would be great for the crew who has the higher lvls. but there was a big problem with ppl not accepting but alot of that was caused by the way exp was working, at the higher lvls you would get .40% from a lvl 1 that has 5k net worth and would get nothing from everyone else, and everyone would challenge the high networth ppl who would decline because they are trying to lvl etc, now the problem seems to be finding someone online you can challenge.

HI's should be changed but not to an open free for all, there is nothing worse than seeing someone spend $100 and wathcing them have it taken off them within 30minutes, maybe make it 10x net or something.

anyways thats my 2 cents
DaddyO - Stompy - HTFU_78

If we want to have the MC to keep on running with the nonspender being disadvantage to the spenders, have the golden section brought back or something.

Were there so many more people playing than we have now?
-xTechno

I Dont Think You Should Be Changin The Game So Much You Had It Goin Good Last Session...Then You Changed It Too This...Now Your Changing It Again....
MC Name:
o_RaMPaGe_o

If you want the game leader to have the bonus exp, it will be a disadvantage for few people.

But instead, why not the online who ranks number one, but only online, not overall game rank number 1, to have the bonus exp?
-xTechno

bscrzymn2k6 Wrote:If you want the game leader to have the bonus exp, it will be a disadvantage for few people.

But instead, why not the online who ranks number one, but only online, not overall game rank number 1, to have the bonus exp?

That Still Means People Go For Top Spot So Theyre Deffo Best Online Player = Big Spenders Advantage Still....
MC Name:
o_RaMPaGe_o

Victorious Wrote:I think these are about the worst ideas possible.

1) The EXP bonus for a leader, basically just means you're choosing money over game play. People will spend like crazy, and those that can't won't even bother playing. (If you call it anything besides that, you're not telling the truth.)

2) Automatically accept races, and no waiting period is still encouraging credits to be bought, and punishes those that play for fun. If you want to gain EXP you have to be able to spend to get in first, spend to stay in first, and spend to send out as many race as you can, so you can continue to keep your level high enough to spend to stay in first place. Funny how you chose that route, instead of actually trying to make the game more fun.

You should put a limit on how many you can race an hour, higher how much you make by working, take the HI limit off so people that don't spend can still catch up to those that do. You should also focus more on make the game more fun for the noobies, instead of chasing them away cause they won't spend on a game they've played for 10 days.

Also, if you say I didn't play Rev 1. I did. If you say I can't spend so I'm whining, I can.

Chad you are missing it, the EXP bonus pretty much guarantees more competition. People will be competing to get into first, and to stay in first so they can get more exp whether they are trying to win, win top crew, or get IDE they will all be fighting to stay up top. Now I am assuming the exp bonus is not going to be anything EXTREME, and that will make sure that those who don't have a chance to get into first will still play. They will just be trying to keep their NW as close to the top guy as they can so they are getting decent exp.

Auto accepting the races was great back in the day. You click on someone click race it goes directly to the time slip so you don't have to wait 4 minutes for the race to go through. Also i believe it used to be a 7-8 minute period before you could race the same person again, which helps keep the spamming down. Racing was great back then and this change is a good one trust me. Also you don't have to stay in first to get exp. You have to stay as close to first as you can to get the max exp per race, but you get exp no matter what.

Limiting how many people you can race what would the point be? this is a racing game you race as much as you can if you want to get exp/levels.

And you stated you think it will chase away the noobs. Well back in Rev. 1 there were hundreds of people online at a time, noobs were signing up by the dozens per day. Now theres never more then 20 people online. I think these changes will actually make the game better and encourage people to buy a membership and play competitively which is what you want. What fun is it having 20 people play competitively and everyone else log on once a day and not try?

But yes they need to remove the HI range restrictions.
Contract_Killers

i agree with what ryan said. Honestly chad if youve been around in rev1 then you would approve of these changes.

I honestly am retired and i decided to try this new mc out. The exp is gain is a pain in the butt and this new system will take quite a time to get use too, but it works great in my opinion.

Only thing that needs to be changed in my opinion is Home invasion. If you really are trying to revert it back to nearly like rev1, we should have no limits. But then i dont agree with no limits either. Like that one guy said maybe x10 or something of the sort. I say x5. Sounds balanced.

This game is going into the right direction and a positive one. Great changes kao and raymond. You finally got off your arses.

--

Another great idea other than gold game is, Hi mode and Boost mode!!

Who remembers those? They were awesome possum :yahoo:
[SIZE="5"]#1 most icons in game.[/SIZE] CoolWink:redface:Big Grin

I am retired ... long live SILENCE

[SIZE="5"]My Sluts
[/SIZE]

Black_Metal
Monte_Man
joedaslutter
Pandera !!!!

[Image: laker.gif]
[Image: 49175.png] [Image: 49175-3199.gif]

Getting harassed? Have a cheat or bug to report? Have ideas to help the game. Feel free to contact me

jeremy brown says
im gay i like men

The only thing I remember sucking during the reg/gold game was crawling out of the hole you dug yourself by staying $2501 net while you raced the top people, offline and on, for massive experience each race. That and 35 was the highest level you could get and $1B net was damn near impossible unless you bought the McLaren and hid the rest
Video/Audio embedding in signatures is disabled. To enter the URL as link, please use the "amoff" MyCode. [amoff]URL[/amoff]

Hitman666 Wrote:Chad you are missing it, the EXP bonus pretty much guarantees more competition. People will be competing to get into first, and to stay in first so they can get more exp whether they are trying to win, win top crew, or get IDE they will all be fighting to stay up top. Now I am assuming the exp bonus is not going to be anything EXTREME, and that will make sure that those who don't have a chance to get into first will still play. They will just be trying to keep their NW as close to the top guy as they can so they are getting decent exp.

Auto accepting the races was great back in the day. You click on someone click race it goes directly to the time slip so you don't have to wait 4 minutes for the race to go through. Also i believe it used to be a 7-8 minute period before you could race the same person again, which helps keep the spamming down. Racing was great back then and this change is a good one trust me. Also you don't have to stay in first to get exp. You have to stay as close to first as you can to get the max exp per race, but you get exp no matter what.

Limiting how many people you can race what would the point be? this is a racing game you race as much as you can if you want to get exp/levels.

And you stated you think it will chase away the noobs. Well back in Rev. 1 there were hundreds of people online at a time, noobs were signing up by the dozens per day. Now theres never more then 20 people online. I think these changes will actually make the game better and encourage people to buy a membership and play competitively which is what you want. What fun is it having 20 people play competitively and everyone else log on once a day and not try?

But yes they need to remove the HI range restrictions.

Limitng the people you can race would give those that don't spend a chance Ryan. Yes, there were dozens of people of playing back in Rev. 1 and reverting back to a shittier version of that will not bring everyone back no matter what you say. I agree with not having the wait period for races, but you shouldn't be able to race an infinite amount.

It's not my game though, ruin it however you please.

Don't get pisesd when I say I told you so.

You're going to make it so you have to spend to have fun (Something you don't need to do now), and you're gonna see just how fun it is.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Theres been many changes proposed today Dyna 26 5,366 01-03-2009, 05:50 PM
Last Post: ILUV2EXLR8
  05-31-2008 New Suggestion Admin 12 3,012 06-05-2008, 08:37 AM
Last Post: crazyfrog555
  05-25-2008 Experience Problem Admin 2 1,421 05-26-2008, 01:06 AM
Last Post: TheJMan

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon