Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
exp change needed asap!

there needs to be a change in exp! there is no edge of being online it's clear that the same amount of exp is rewarded for being offline and winning a race... this takes away the hardcore racers edge and let's everyone just log off and keep up in exp the exp should be altered to get half of what you would if you were online... this only makes sense or no one will ever need to log on and you'll see other parts of the community die (live chat).

also make it so you need to be online to bring in cm's i noticed that people with QM on who weren't online also were getting free cm's with their wins... just doesn't make sense takes away the edge of tweaking and being online if everything has become irrelevant to being online.
[COLOR="Blue"]. . . [/COLOR]Corona_Xtra [COLOR="Blue"]. . .[/COLOR]

. . . Bow in the presence of Greatness . . .

. . . Brandon Roy - Legend in the making . . .

Great Point Tom Smile
MC Name:
o_RaMPaGe_o

If this is how it stays..

count me in for being a "hard core" racer every session.

it kinda took the interest of the game away tooo...at least make the lvl to get the good cars LOWER because i doubt if anyone will reace like 53...lol

Corona_Xtra Wrote:there needs to be a change in exp! there is no edge of being online it's clear that the same amount of exp is rewarded for being offline and winning a race... this takes away the hardcore racers edge and let's everyone just log off and keep up in exp the exp should be altered to get half of what you would if you were online... this only makes sense or no one will ever need to log on and you'll see other parts of the community die (live chat).

This is not true, You game more exp if you are online.

Quote:also make it so you need to be online to bring in cm's i noticed that people with QM on who weren't online also were getting free cm's with their wins... just doesn't make sense takes away the edge of tweaking and being online if everything has become irrelevant to being online.

Also untrue. You must be online to get CM's.

LOL! cres, you make me look stupid here...

@ the time of my posts both of these were true.
i have no idea why people keep posting in this thread these were all fixed after i talked to you.

close this thread.
[COLOR="Blue"]. . . [/COLOR]Corona_Xtra [COLOR="Blue"]. . .[/COLOR]

. . . Bow in the presence of Greatness . . .

. . . Brandon Roy - Legend in the making . . .

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Change boost prize Tokkiez 0 1,155 07-18-2011, 09:05 PM
Last Post: Tokkiez
  Change The Numbers..... b_u_L_L_e_t 37 6,910 07-17-2009, 10:39 AM
Last Post: crazyfrog555
  Exp Change.. TheAirMan 11 2,988 03-18-2008, 05:24 PM
  Possible change in experience beluga 2 1,232 01-30-2008, 08:53 AM
Last Post: modogg85
  big change dabombSTI 6 1,962 12-20-2007, 11:14 AM