Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sneak Peak: What's new in MC V3

well i guess lets play 1 more beta and see how it works out

still say cm's should only be gained from online races
"Whats the ultimate rejection?... Wen you are masturbating and you hand falls a sleep"

90teg2 says:
and if i cant eat it i dont want it!!

Rev.3 is absolutely pointless now...there is no point at all in a new Rev. All the people complaining...you for example Nick,you hardly played the beta...the 6 of us main people,Me,Jess,Matt,Joerell,Igor and Lights out were the only 6 that played from start to finish and found out all the perks of the new changes..now that all you nubs that didnt play and shit have fucked up the Rev.3 with putting to pretty much the same as Rev.2...its bs.pointless...HI cap should stay at 4x and not change at all,just ppl that want lucky hits on the top guy that whine about that...the crew roles was good without cms and shit...and 1st place winner wouldnt be decided..you can still spam anyone whos offline and off QM...just its only accept/decline for online racing...oh well Rev.3 is soooo pointless and messed up now..congrats to the whiners who didnt even play it.
[Image: 53369.png]

I am teh Fail Frcg Big Grin

crazyfrog555 Wrote:Rev.3 is absolutely pointless now...there is no point at all in a new Rev. All the people complaining...you for example Nick,you hardly played the beta...the 6 of us main people,Me,Jess,Matt,Joerell,Igor and Lights out were the only 6 that played from start to finish and found out all the perks of the new changes..now that all you nubs that didnt play and shit have fucked up the Rev.3 with putting to pretty much the same as Rev.2...its bs.pointless...HI cap should stay at 4x and not change at all,just ppl that want lucky hits on the top guy that whine about that...the crew roles was good without cms and shit...and 1st place winner wouldnt be decided..you can still spam anyone whos offline and off QM...just its only accept/decline for online racing...oh well Rev.3 is soooo pointless and messed up now..congrats to the whiners who didnt even play it.

lol...whiners? yet what are you doing right there? crews will be much better off the way they were. like i said before some things should change while others should stay the same, shouldn't have to improve apon a good idea, you will just end up making it worse

i see tons of multi's in the future and a complete comback of macro's worse then they are now.
DON'T THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT, THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT BY A GIRL!!!!

ILUV2EXLR8 Wrote:i see tons of multi's in the future and a complete comback of macro's worse then they are now.

they have always been around, wont ever stop..the new rev doesn't hinder or promote them

crazyfrog i have been around this game for a LONG time
and i seen just about every single change in it
so i can pretty much tell when some ideas are bad

racing for money is bad if there is a 4x gap

theres not enough people who play now adays so at night some one coud easily jump
then guess what first place is already planned out
"Whats the ultimate rejection?... Wen you are masturbating and you hand falls a sleep"

90teg2 says:

i been around since late 02. but yeh i know m8 but some changes would be at least good to try out for every1 who didnt play the beta b4 its all fuckedzz up.

and i have been playing jjust as long if not longer

so my point is you know how first place worked out back then
why bring it back?

90teg2 says:

means i can spend and win and have it secured hahaha

crazyfrog555 Wrote:means i can spend and win and have it secured hahaha

you still wont win froggy. Therel be other people spending to get youWink
i like the way MC is now, you can have a decent comp, without having to spend tons. As i figuredBig Grin.....
I just spent because i wanted some iconsSmile

Y dont you spend froggy, you can still get medals in this game.
Just get with the 2x exp crew and your sussed.

And its not that hard racing with out 2x exp, Look at summits crew there catching in levels and they havent had it all round, Just takes some effort.
But as you get higher levels you pretty much get the same exp as the 2x people are getting!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A sneak preview at MC3 Admin 3 1,817 02-09-2015, 12:04 PM
Last Post: calder12
  Sneak Attack... NoToRiOuS_ThUgS 0 1,002 03-30-2013, 06:02 PM
Last Post: NoToRiOuS_ThUgS

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon