Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A sneak preview at MC3

Here's a sneak preview of what you'll expect to see in MC3

Attached Files
.png   Screen Shot 2015-02-05 at 5.53.23 PM.png (Size: 418.13 KB / Downloads: 13)
.png   Screen Shot 2015-02-05 at 5.55.53 PM.png (Size: 147.46 KB / Downloads: 14)

So you have a designer working with you Cres? The new site is looking damn good, still have a minor issue with the responsive at mobile views. Images of the cars go away (as they should) but the text column isn't expanding to take up the space.

Colour me impressed, I knew you were technically good, but this LOOKS good too ;-)

(02-09-2015, 08:23 AM)calder12 Wrote: So you have a designer working with you Cres? The new site is looking damn good, still have a minor issue with the responsive at mobile views. Images of the cars go away (as they should) but the text column isn't expanding to take up the space.

Colour me impressed, I knew you were technically good, but this LOOKS good too ;-)

Thank you! The layout and design was done by me. We are still ironing out the bugs with the game and layout. Big Grin

Great work Cres, a rare combination of someone that can back end code and make the front end look good lol. I'm sure you hear it all the time, heck you may even have heard it from me, but if you need any help let me know. I don't even mind signing a non-comp/non-disclosure if you want.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sneak Attack... NoToRiOuS_ThUgS 0 1,002 03-30-2013, 06:02 PM
Last Post: NoToRiOuS_ThUgS
  Sneak Peak: What's new in MC V3 Admin 76 15,941 08-02-2009, 05:38 PM
Last Post: OCRacing

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon