Here's is a quick list of what you can expect to find in the new MC V3:

- all cars now have parts. Each vehicle manufacturer has its own set of parts
- return of pink slip and money races
- online races require Accept/Decline. Offline races can still spam
- experience bonus removed
- gain more exp/race the higher your skill level is
- no more crew battles/crew models/crew bank roll
- sleeper cars
- new addition: crew members can have "roles": Racer, Burglar, CarJacker, Cruiser, etc. The higher skill level is of the players that have a specific role, the better the entire crew is as that specific role
- crew rankings based off of total networth of entire crew
- new addition: credit bank
- achievements are now available to everyone, not just the first person to get it. Once you complete an achievement, you can retrieve your reward from the Achievements page
- new addition: Facebook like chat! Chat with everyone or with friends in your own chat room.
- new addition: motor swaps!

New additions (7/9/09):

1) Crew Models and Crew Bank Roll are back.

2) "Bragging Rights": If you race someone that above your race range (4x NW), and you win, you will gain +1 Bragging Rights. However, if you lose to someone that is below your race range (50% NW), you will lose 1 Bragging Rights. Your Bragging Rights can't go below 0.

3) Higher Bragging Rights = you can gain more Crew models

New additions (7/21/09):

We've added an "MC Spy" page. Like the "Digg Spy" page found on Digg.com, you can now see in real time what is going in the world of MC, such as HI's, thefts, WW3 runs, best ET's, who got caught, race results, etc, etc.

sounds awesome Big Grin I can't wait

Right so who wants to go to 100bill nw,get in a crx and do a money race of 50billion for me ploxx eh? haha
[Image: 53369.png]

I am teh Fail Frcg Big Grin

admin Wrote:- crew rankings based off of total networth of entire crew

- achievements are now available to everyone, not just the first person to get it. Once you complete an achievement, you can retrieve your reward from the Achievements page

first for the crew rankings does that mean the crew bank roll wont mean that much anymore? its just about spending and getting a high nw?

and for achievements you mean like icons? so there could be 7 different people winning ide? or do you mean like get 30 hi's and you get 5 k creds or something to that effect?

admin Wrote:Here's is a quick list of what you can expect to find in the new MC V3:
[COLOR="Blue"]
- all cars now have parts. Each vehicle manufacturer has its own set of parts good.

- return of pink slip and money races like good old days (i hope) *edit* Is that how you'd like it though? Let us choose who's going to win every round like before?? Top networth//1st Place will turn into a popularity contest again..

- experience bonus removed Makes the game fair to everyone.

- gain more exp/race the higher your skill level is Sorta how it is now..

- no more crew battles As it was said before, they were "staged"

- sleeper cars mmmmm sleepers 8)

- new addition: crew members can have "roles": Tuner, Burglar, CarJacker, Cruiser, etc. The higher skill level is of the players that have a specific role, the better the entire crew is as that specific role So if I was home invading, I would need to be a higher level anyways? The reason I'd be home invading is because I don't have time to race and get to a high level..

- crew rankings based off of total networth of entire crew I don't quite get this.. The total net worth of the crew.. That's how you win? So it'll be a spenders thing again.. What about Crew Models? If there's no crew models, why race?

- new addition: credit bank Are we able to put credits into the bank, or is the credit bank for people who purchase the credits, and are able to take them out when they need them?

- achievements are now available to everyone, not just the first person to get it. Once you complete an achievement, you can retrieve your reward from the Achievements page This will make things more fair for things like HI'ing and car jacking.. Not whoever spends 20 bucks, gets 20/30 boosts/HI's, and gets the 16k creds and takes off and noone can catch them..

- new addition: Facebook like chat! Chat with everyone or with friends in your own chat room. Make sure to add an on/off/ignore switch Big Grin I feel i'm going to be bothered Tongue hah.. I like the idea though Tongue
[/COLOR]
Big Grin

rawr
[Image: steamby4.th.gif]

Yeh with the achievements,its like now but altered :S its basicly instead of it being the first person to reach like 30 HI's and get 16k creds or w/e,its any1 to get to 30 HI's can claim there 16k creds.not have to challenge sum1 else for it.

This is going to need alot of clairfying before it starts alot of poeple dont understand how this is really going to work everyone dosent stop messaging me about it.......
C__A__S__P__E__R in MIAMI....:postwhore:

Its just to give u all an idea of some new stuff thats happening,if you wait till the actual beta or even the full release of Rev.3 then maybe people will learn themselves...*hint* its meant to be a suprise :x

admin Wrote:- return of pink slip and money race
- no more crew battles/crew models/crew bank roll

Only things I'm not too sure I like.

allot of eye brow lifters in there i must say so myself.... some good things some bad......gotta see when its up....
C__A__S__P__E__R in MIAMI....:postwhore:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A sneak preview at MC3 Admin 3 1,817 02-09-2015, 12:04 PM
Last Post: calder12
  Sneak Attack... NoToRiOuS_ThUgS 0 1,002 03-30-2013, 06:02 PM
Last Post: NoToRiOuS_ThUgS

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon