Facebook      

Poll: bring back online racing to gain cm's?
yes
no
idk was not here for that
[Show Results]

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
bring back online racing?

NoToRiOuS_ThUgS Wrote:yea it may not be fair to the vets....

but think about from the perspective of a noob.....

it aint fair to them also being shot down like nothing.....

i used to feel the same way about not being able to get into top crew when i was new....

the only person that gave me a shot was bluntsmoker420.....

after that i got into top crew status......

i'd have more then 3-4 top crew icons if people didnt get my info and remove me from the crew i was in.....

so that's why i think there should be a way to put a certain vets in a crew and the rest noobs....

but thats just my opinion....

people are entitled to there own opinions....

but i think people are getting kinda greedy by only picking vets and not giving noobs a shot

thats y i had like 3-4 people without a top crew medal when i ran...i understand that people arent as nice as i am to get people without top crew medals but thats jus how the game is....i dont think its fair to limit big spenders per crew jus because they have medals...
AlKi

the stats show there are 4 retarded people.

i want to personally tell them im sorry.

rom3o™ Wrote:the stats show there are 4 retarded people.

cmon rome....dont say anything if u aint gonna say anything nice...lol...
AlKi

couldnt there be a way to have accept/decline without a pending race page? like as soon as you accept the race both people get the timeslips? that would be like a mix of the online racing and the spam racing...
DON'T THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT, THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT BY A FAT DUDE!!!!

MC_Alumni Wrote:couldnt there be a way to have accept/decline without a pending race page? like as soon as you accept the race both people get the timeslips? that would be like a mix of the online racing and the spam racing...

i dont like this...cuz what happens to the people that dont respond..u have to wait...or u jus send out a bunch of race challenges...
AlKi

rom3o™ Wrote:the stats show there are 4 retarded people.

I hate having to babysit your ass. Tongue
[SIZE="1"]Message me in game if you need any help. Name Victorious.[/SIZE]

LuDe Wrote:i dont like this...cuz what happens to the people that dont respond..u have to wait...or u jus send out a bunch of race challenges...

well i figured it would be something like it used to be...they have 60 seconds to respond. maybe have a limit like less than 5 that you can send out at a time. or maybe send out as many as you want and just have the pending races go every 60 seconds or something.

MC_Alumni Wrote:well i figured it would be something like it used to be...they have 60 seconds to respond. maybe have a limit like less than 5 that you can send out at a time. or maybe send out as many as you want and just have the pending races go every 60 seconds or something.

sending out as much as u want?? i jus say 1 accept 1 sent race as long as the u accept the race before u send it out...also i think that it should be every 2 min...
AlKi

LuDe Wrote:sending out as much as u want?? i jus say 1 accept 1 sent race as long as the u accept the race before u send it out...also i think that it should be every 2 min...

well we can haggle over the details later. sending out as many as you want does seem a little much though i agree with that. depending on how often the races go through maybe that can determine how many you can accept/decline. if its every minute or 2 make it 1 or 2 races per. if its every 4 or 5 mins maybe we should up it a bit.

Victorious Wrote:I hate having to babysit your ass. Tongue

i was just trying to fit it, both you and justin block me and claim your msn crashes.

i fucking hate life no one likes me.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  AAAND the theft thread is back! o_O_MIDORI_O_o 1 1,476 02-23-2015, 06:55 PM
Last Post: SSVegito
  Bring back rev1 or rev2 o_O_MIDORI_O_o 6 2,685 02-07-2015, 05:20 PM
Last Post: Nate Gloria
  Bring back good prizes!!! racerr 6 3,276 04-23-2013, 10:40 PM
Last Post: NoToRiOuS_ThUgS
  Street Heist is back! (now called Midnite Boost) Admin 0 1,148 03-08-2012, 11:11 AM
Last Post: Admin
  EXP during offline / online xiries 17 3,461 05-10-2010, 10:22 PM
Last Post: PlAy_4_DeAlZ
  3/23/2010 Offline Racing Proposal Admin 10 3,180 03-28-2010, 12:31 PM
Last Post: Black__Metal
  nice try guys. can we switch it back now... LarryG 10 2,467 02-15-2010, 08:24 PM
Last Post: dnb_Fueld
  MC Back up big trucker 0 954 02-02-2010, 07:30 PM
Last Post: big trucker
  Coming Back Any Help? OCRacing 1 1,254 12-22-2009, 10:24 PM
Last Post: rom3o™
  Spam Racing Av3rsion 6 2,083 08-16-2009, 01:39 PM
Last Post: ILUV2EXLR8

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon