Facebook      

Poll: bring back online racing to gain cm's?
yes
no
idk was not here for that
[Show Results]

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
bring back online racing?

who thinks we should bring back online racing in order to get cm's?

to me its the reason i quite playing in the beginning
"Whats the ultimate rejection?... Wen you are masturbating and you hand falls a sleep"

90teg2 says:
and if i cant eat it i dont want it!!

also please explain your votes

i voted yes for the simple fact is thats what made this game so fun for me was sitting for hours racing every 4 minutes to gain cm's
not to just spam alll my creds then wait for them to max and do it again
"Whats the ultimate rejection?... Wen you are masturbating and you hand falls a sleep"

90teg2 says:
and if i cant eat it i dont want it!!

online racing to gain cms does make the game more interesting. given that it takes more effort to succeed in the game. i think they should bring it back just to change up the game play a bit.
:banana:

there shouldnt have been any other way to get cms.

I vote no thats an even bigger waste of time for me.. if some one wants cms they can spam for them just like everyone else.. id rather spam 2000 creds in 1 hr.. then sit on this stupid computer all damn day...

also I would like to add.. this game would be even more boring with online races only and would get alot of people that play now to quit, including myself... I think thats why I quit this game before...

Rice, you're from a different era apparently.

I voted yes, because that's the way the game was when it was succeeding so well, and it made it fun for me.
[SIZE="1"]Message me in game if you need any help. Name Victorious.[/SIZE]

i say yes like rev 1 ish
take out offline xp and cms will help the game alot with
-more people online to race, hit, steal their car ect.
-more of a challenge
-many more cant think tho just woke up

if they bring it back bring back sleepers and racing for cash just have limits for cash
mecca :postwhore:

i voted YES! make it like it was before, back when it was actually fun to race. now you get on, spam your credits, wait for them to build back. its not about racing anymore, its more about getting the highest NW to get the exp boost.

This would get more people online playing instead of hopping on for a few minutes and hopping back off.

I really miss the racing for pinks and cash! I think that added a lot to the racing part of the game. I think with these changes, MC would be good like it used to be!

Anti_Rice Wrote:I vote no thats an even bigger waste of time for me.. if some one wants cms they can spam for them just like everyone else.. id rather spam 2000 creds in 1 hr.. then sit on this stupid computer all damn day...

also I would like to add.. this game would be even more boring with online races only and would get alot of people that play now to quit, including myself... I think thats why I quit this game before...

Why should you be able to play for an hour a day and be good at the game? I used to sit here for 10-15 hours a day to get my icons.. Was it boring? Not really..

This was back in the day when MC was an actual community ._.' Plenty of active members and always new players coming in [not multis] We used to actually have to work as a bunch to help each other get icons.. Now you just play for yourself.. -.-"

I voted yes because it's the way the game was originally.. and MC shouldn't have been changed to this spamming bullshit -.-"

however, if there's not many active players.. How will you find races online all the time? o_O It could bring the whole game to an end because you cannot get any CMs because you have noone to race, the game is low as hell in numbers as it is..

what does it matter how the game used to be?
personally i hate how much time i spend on here already and i'd say thats a huge reason we dont have many people playing a the top level. why would we want to encourage people to have to be on here constantly?
no way i would consider playing like that

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  AAAND the theft thread is back! o_O_MIDORI_O_o 1 1,476 02-23-2015, 06:55 PM
Last Post: SSVegito
  Bring back rev1 or rev2 o_O_MIDORI_O_o 6 2,685 02-07-2015, 05:20 PM
Last Post: Nate Gloria
  Bring back good prizes!!! racerr 6 3,276 04-23-2013, 10:40 PM
Last Post: NoToRiOuS_ThUgS
  Street Heist is back! (now called Midnite Boost) Admin 0 1,148 03-08-2012, 11:11 AM
Last Post: Admin
  EXP during offline / online xiries 17 3,461 05-10-2010, 10:22 PM
Last Post: PlAy_4_DeAlZ
  3/23/2010 Offline Racing Proposal Admin 10 3,180 03-28-2010, 12:31 PM
Last Post: Black__Metal
  nice try guys. can we switch it back now... LarryG 10 2,467 02-15-2010, 08:24 PM
Last Post: dnb_Fueld
  MC Back up big trucker 0 954 02-02-2010, 07:30 PM
Last Post: big trucker
  Coming Back Any Help? OCRacing 1 1,254 12-22-2009, 10:24 PM
Last Post: rom3o™
  Spam Racing Av3rsion 6 2,083 08-16-2009, 01:39 PM
Last Post: ILUV2EXLR8

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon