Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
EXP during offline / online

i would like to share some idea on some new changes here.. those who are offline / online, being raced / spammed by other players will get exp to0.. at least 1 or 2 or 5 or 10 exp.. Rolleyes

- for those who being spammed / raced, they will get some exp [if their car still able to run].. if the car is out of fuel or breakdown, the players won't get any exp

- applies to both offline and online players

it's a win-win situation for both sides.. at least those who being raced or spammed, they still will get some extra exp Big Grin

previous layout have this kind of setting.. so, i don't think its gonna be hard to implement it back with just some minor changes

thx

xiries Wrote:i would like to share some idea on some new changes here.. those who are offline / online, being raced / spammed by other players will get exp to0.. at least 1 or 2 or 5 or 10 exp.. Rolleyes

- for those who being spammed / raced, they will get some exp [if their car still able to run].. if the car is out of fuel or breakdown, the players won't get any exp

- applies to both offline and online players

it's a win-win situation for both sides.. at least those who being raced or spammed, they still will get some extra exp Big Grin

previous layout have this kind of setting.. so, i don't think its gonna be hard to implement it back with just some minor changes

thx

i dont think so tbh,otherwise someone can sit in stock car,like im_a_noob..get 50k losses and finish the same level as someone whos got 25k wins.
[Image: 53369.png]

I am teh Fail Frcg Big Grin

yes.. i agree with that.. but, the exp can just get if the car is running.. not when its out of fuel / DNF and so on..
- or can just make it if the person is online.. offline player still won't get anything then..

- and i'm pretty sure that, some need to level up to0.. situation like im a n00b can happen to any players.. if u don't want to give him any extra exp.. just race other online players then.. player like im a n00b don't really care bout higher exp or what, it will to0k some time t0o to get higher.. means he need to raced himself to0..

what online players ?!?
[SIZE="5"]#1 most icons in game.[/SIZE] CoolWink:redface:Big Grin

I am retired ... long live SILENCE

[SIZE="5"]My Sluts
[/SIZE]

Black_Metal
Monte_Man
joedaslutter
Pandera !!!!

[Image: laker.gif]
[Image: 49175.png] [Image: 49175-3199.gif]

Getting harassed? Have a cheat or bug to report? Have ideas to help the game. Feel free to contact me

jeremy brown says
im gay i like men

crazyfrog555 Wrote:i dont think so tbh,otherwise someone can sit in stock car,like im_a_noob..get 50k losses and finish the same level as someone whos got 25k wins.

Once again nate, your a fucking idiot. and i can say that now cause im not a mod.

someone who has done 50,000 races has had twice as many chances to learn (experience) something than someone who has done 25,000 races.

Yes winning 25k should be more rewarding than losing 50k. but you should still get SOMETHING for losing.

1 exp per race seems fair to me. and 2 if the person racing you is level 20 or over.
Consulate

Ask me in game for help

crazyfrog555 Wrote:i dont think so tbh,otherwise someone can sit in stock car,like im_a_noob..get 50k losses and finish the same level as someone whos got 25k wins.
1 exp per loss, then thatl be 50,000 exp frm 50k races. so in the end itl 3 lvls maybe. not that much. wont end same lvl as racers but gets sumthng back
:yahoo:NZ__EVO.. Im In Love With A Stripper.....

dnb_Fueld Wrote:Once again nate, your a fucking idiot. and i can say that now cause im not a mod.

Sorry i laughed so i figured it gets the honor of being quoted

Tokkiez Wrote:what online players ?!?

- online players, for those who stay in the game during the races. those that still stay in their car racing but, being raced / spammed by others

- offline players, those who left their car for awhile and logged out without doing any races

[sorry if im wrong in this..pls help me to correct it then..]

dnb_Fueld Wrote:Yes winning 25k should be more rewarding than losing 50k. but you should still get SOMETHING for losing.

1 exp per race seems fair to me. and 2 if the person racing you is level 20 or over.

yeaahhhh this is how it should do, and minus all the breakdown and any other things the players won't get any exp to0. and yes, 1exp think is nothing

fast_fry Wrote:1 exp per loss, then thatl be 50,000 exp frm 50k races. so in the end itl 3 lvls maybe. not that much. wont end same lvl as racers but gets sumthng back

depends on whether the players, online / offline, fuel , tyres and DNF factors to0.. this thing just to help those who being spammed / flo0d with races with others on their screen..

yeaaaa at least they will get something back, and others that keep being spammed / races by other players, its just a chance for others to raised their exp to0.. seems that its a fair process to both side..

it can be done as a trial and error process, survey or anything.. if its go0d, just leave it... if its crap, it can just be removed. i dont think by doing this, the players can hit to top3 or win something on icon or anything

lolol my bad,i thought he wanted 20 exp for the loosers like noob not 1 or 2 exp..my bad..jeez.
[Image: 53369.png]

I am teh Fail Frcg Big Grin

crazyfrog555 Wrote:lolol my bad,i thought he wanted 20 exp for the loosers like noob not 1 or 2 exp..my bad..jeez.

Lol.. 20exp is to0 much.. totally unfair for those who really spend their credits. its just 1 or 2 exp because now players need to avoid from being hit by others.. so, if they being hit by others, just some exp during losses should be fine..

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  3/23/2010 Offline Racing Proposal Admin 10 3,180 03-28-2010, 12:31 PM
Last Post: Black__Metal
  boring online teet 3 1,087 03-01-2009, 12:25 PM
Last Post: Black__Metal
  bring back online racing? o_O_Tread_O_o 40 6,088 01-31-2009, 08:09 PM
Last Post: Av3rsion
  who's online? crfdude3591 3 1,225 03-26-2006, 09:47 PM
Last Post: eRazorzEDGE
  Can ppl HI you wen offline bLliNk 6 1,533 11-06-2005, 11:18 AM
Last Post: bscar
  Race High Net Guys Offline... CocaineBlunt 0 833 10-04-2005, 04:38 PM
Last Post: CocaineBlunt
  Free Offline Wins Diablique 1 887 09-14-2005, 06:42 PM
Last Post: mSzura
  people going from "prowling" status to offline chuss 9 2,360 08-26-2005, 08:12 PM
Last Post: bscrzymn2k6
  im signed in but cant see my name online? teet 7 1,951 07-10-2005, 06:40 AM
Last Post: PANDAhumpnMONKEY
  Offline Exp SpeedKillz 16 3,008 07-02-2005, 04:52 AM
Last Post: 200mphblurbanned

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon