Facebook      

Poll: bring back online racing to gain cm's?
yes
no
idk was not here for that
[Show Results]

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
bring back online racing?

NoToRiOuS_ThUgS Wrote:yea it would bring more people going for top crew.....

but i also think you should lower crew members....

to maybe like 4-5.....

i think that WOULD DEFINETLY bring more competition to top crews......

n i also think that more newer players will get a chance to get top crew icon....

but thats just my opinion

the less players there are in a crew, the less amount of new people there will b in the crews...that is because leaders choose people who are experienced and they know will go hard...with less people they will have to choose the best, or the people they believe are the best...i think less people per crew will decrease the amount of noobs in top crew, but i do think it will increase the competition and the number of crews going for top....

overall i dont think they should lower the amount of people in crews...6 is jus fine...
AlKi

The only reason that online racing wasnt all that good, at least for me is when ur tunning ur car .. u had to wait certain amount of time for the race to be over or race pending .. now it just goes thru, before u try to hit dyno and u had a race pop up, u hit decline and another was there lol .. that was only draw back for me for online races .....

crazeyGT Wrote:The only reason that online racing wasnt all that good, at least for me is when ur tunning ur car .. u had to wait certain amount of time for the race to be over or race pending .. now it just goes thru, before u try to hit dyno and u had a race pop up, u hit decline and another was there lol .. that was only draw back for me for online races .....

ya but at least u could decline it...now u jus have to take the loss instead...thats y i dont like it
AlKi

but back then i didnt mind the loss , if it was from a top person because two races and i was next level lol (exaggeration)

crazeyGT Wrote:but back then i didnt mind the loss , if it was from a top person because two races and i was next level lol (exaggeration)

ya...thats how i want it to go back....NW diff gives u more exp
AlKi

LuDe Wrote:the less players there are in a crew, the less amount of new people there will b in the crews...that is because leaders choose people who are experienced and they know will go hard...

if all of the "good" players are taken, and someone else that is "good" couldn't get into one, they could take the "lesser than good" players and make them "good"

why do you think I'm talented? I wasn't shit until Zura let me into the Hype trybe yeeeeeeeeeeeears ago...

since then it's been magick :x

but not recently.. I've gotten 1 top 25 icawn in the past.. two years? rofl :x

2 1 3 3 7 2 |> |_ 4 Y |V| ( |-| 4 |2 |) LAL!! <3 jermy :x

PANDAhumpnMONKEY Wrote:if all of the "good" players are taken, and someone else that is "good" couldn't get into one, they could take the "lesser than good" players and make them "good"

why do you think I'm talented? I wasn't shit until Zura let me into the Hype trybe yeeeeeeeeeeeears ago...

since then it's been magick :x

but not recently.. I've gotten 1 top 25 icawn in the past.. two years? rofl :x

2 1 3 3 7 2 |> |_ 4 Y |V| ( |-| 4 |2 |) LAL!! <3 jermy :x

u want the list of what i won in the past i dunno 6 or so months???
AlKi

LuDe Wrote:the less players there are in a crew, the less amount of new people there will b in the crews...that is because leaders choose people who are experienced and they know will go hard...with less people they will have to choose the best, or the people they believe are the best...i think less people per crew will decrease the amount of noobs in top crew, but i do think it will increase the competition and the number of crews going for top....

overall i dont think they should lower the amount of people in crews...6 is jus fine...

you do have a point....but i think people should stop being greddy and get the newer people involved in top crew contencicy....i think i spelled it wrong....

i think im gonna go for top crew and im gonna get some noob who are doing good and that i think deserve icons...

i see alot of new racers doing good in the game and they need a shot to prove that they have what it takes to be in top crew....

yea...im gonna take a look around in the game and see whos doing good....and ill run in a couple session.....

ray or cres who ever reads this....

is there anyway that you can set upthe crew to where that only a couple vets are allowed in the crew to give the newer people a shot to get some icon??
.......CoOkIe_MoNsTeR......

I Told You Niggas 9 10 Times Stop Fucking With Me
Put That Knife In Ya
Take A Little Bit Of Life From Ya
Am I Frightening Ya?
Shall I Continue
Put The Gun To Ya Let It Sing You A Song
I Let It Hum To Ya
The Others One Sing Along
Now It's A Duet?
Nd You Wet, When You Check Out The Technique
From The Two Teckz

NoToRiOuS_ThUgS Wrote:you do have a point....but i think people should stop being greddy and get the newer people involved in top crew contencicy....i think i spelled it wrong....

i think im gonna go for top crew and im gonna get some noob who are doing good and that i think deserve icons...

i see alot of new racers doing good in the game and they need a shot to prove that they have what it takes to be in top crew....

yea...im gonna take a look around in the game and see whos doing good....and ill run in a couple session.....

ray or cres who ever reads this....

is there anyway that you can set upthe crew to where that only a couple vets are allowed in the crew to give the newer people a shot to get some icon??

we have talked about this before...but thats not fair to vets...i mean if vets want to run with their friends...u shouldnt be able to stop them...
AlKi

yea it may not be fair to the vets....

but think about from the perspective of a noob.....

it aint fair to them also being shot down like nothing.....

i used to feel the same way about not being able to get into top crew when i was new....

the only person that gave me a shot was bluntsmoker420.....

after that i got into top crew status......

i'd have more then 3-4 top crew icons if people didnt get my info and remove me from the crew i was in.....

so that's why i think there should be a way to put a certain vets in a crew and the rest noobs....

but thats just my opinion....

people are entitled to there own opinions....

but i think people are getting kinda greedy by only picking vets and not giving noobs a shot
.......CoOkIe_MoNsTeR......

I Told You Niggas 9 10 Times Stop Fucking With Me
Put That Knife In Ya
Take A Little Bit Of Life From Ya
Am I Frightening Ya?
Shall I Continue
Put The Gun To Ya Let It Sing You A Song
I Let It Hum To Ya
The Others One Sing Along
Now It's A Duet?
Nd You Wet, When You Check Out The Technique
From The Two Teckz

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  AAAND the theft thread is back! o_O_MIDORI_O_o 1 1,476 02-23-2015, 06:55 PM
Last Post: SSVegito
  Bring back rev1 or rev2 o_O_MIDORI_O_o 6 2,685 02-07-2015, 05:20 PM
Last Post: Nate Gloria
  Bring back good prizes!!! racerr 6 3,276 04-23-2013, 10:40 PM
Last Post: NoToRiOuS_ThUgS
  Street Heist is back! (now called Midnite Boost) Admin 0 1,148 03-08-2012, 11:11 AM
Last Post: Admin
  EXP during offline / online xiries 17 3,461 05-10-2010, 10:22 PM
Last Post: PlAy_4_DeAlZ
  3/23/2010 Offline Racing Proposal Admin 10 3,180 03-28-2010, 12:31 PM
Last Post: Black__Metal
  nice try guys. can we switch it back now... LarryG 10 2,467 02-15-2010, 08:24 PM
Last Post: dnb_Fueld
  MC Back up big trucker 0 954 02-02-2010, 07:30 PM
Last Post: big trucker
  Coming Back Any Help? OCRacing 1 1,254 12-22-2009, 10:24 PM
Last Post: rom3o™
  Spam Racing Av3rsion 6 2,083 08-16-2009, 01:39 PM
Last Post: ILUV2EXLR8

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon