Facebook      

Poll: bring back online racing to gain cm's?
yes
no
idk was not here for that
[Show Results]

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
bring back online racing?

i wastnt here for it so i cant realy compare but, well if it does then the xp will have 2 go up coz atm most ive seen is like 15peps online at once. imagine how long its gna take u sitting there to get past level ten on the 1st day. plus every1 will b challengeing others so u may get stuck against some1 doing 6sec slower than 5 or 6 times in a row if no1 else is free 2 race lol. wow 35xp for 4mins waiting???? or cud be 1000xp for 4min spamming??
:yahoo:NZ__EVO.. Im In Love With A Stripper.....

PANDAhumpnMONKEY Wrote:Why should you be able to play for an hour a day and be good at the game? I used to sit here for 10-15 hours a day to get my icons.. Was it boring? Not really..

This was back in the day when MC was an actual community ._.' Plenty of active members and always new players coming in [not multis] We used to actually have to work as a bunch to help each other get icons.. Now you just play for yourself.. -.-"

I voted yes because it's the way the game was originally.. and MC shouldn't have been changed to this spamming bullshit -.-"

however, if there's not many active players.. How will you find races online all the time? o_O It could bring the whole game to an end because you cannot get any CMs because you have noone to race, the game is low as hell in numbers as it is..

I don't care which way it goes.. I wont be here.. either way im over this game..

Put it like this.

You want a easy win? or do you want some competition?

You say it will drain the game but it will open ti up even more

it will bring back a competive game with atleast 10 ppl going for the win and atleast 3 crews going for first it will even change how to steal cars and hit people and bring back sleepers which will make the game alot more fun
mecca :postwhore:

mecca_boy Wrote:You say it will drain the game but it will open ti up even more

it will bring back a competive game with atleast 10 ppl going for the win and atleast 3 crews going for first it will even change how to steal cars and hit people and bring back sleepers which will make the game alot more fun

If you look back at the past winners, usually it was only 1 crew dominating, it has always been 1 or 2 crews. At least from what I saw and remember.

Daggermouth Wrote:If you look back at the past winners, usually it was only 1 crew dominating, it has always been 1 or 2 crews. At least from what I saw and remember.

it all depends what round you look at but with the amount of skilled players as it is why not have alot of new crews racing for top
mecca :postwhore:

definitely yes...that way u have to spend more time on the game...i hate spamming...not only that but u have the choice to take the loss...i hate spamming...its not only tiring to my hand, but its a waste of credits...i could race all day with 2k in the old way...

i think we should, but a race should go through every 2 min instead of 4...so u get more races per hour...
AlKi

voted yes.....i like how the game used to be....when it goes back or close to how it was ill come back....as of now it sux azz and cant stand it...im spendn my money on other games i like....even street heist is better to me....MC used to be my favorite game....would drop money on it and have fun...not now
:3gears:

TECH_N9NE

mecca_boy Wrote:i say yes like rev 1 ish
take out offline xp and cms will help the game alot with
-more people online to race, hit, steal their car ect.
-more of a challenge
-many more cant think tho just woke up

if they bring it back bring back sleepers and racing for cash just have limits for cash

it would definetly be better i liked it that way.....racing 2k in a hr gets boring after 1 hr im off....i play MC to pass the time at night.....i was on for 4-5 hours racing...

sleepers....racing for cash.....yea i also enjoyed that alot....i was think pink slip races would be fun again also
.......CoOkIe_MoNsTeR......

I Told You Niggas 9 10 Times Stop Fucking With Me
Put That Knife In Ya
Take A Little Bit Of Life From Ya
Am I Frightening Ya?
Shall I Continue
Put The Gun To Ya Let It Sing You A Song
I Let It Hum To Ya
The Others One Sing Along
Now It's A Duet?
Nd You Wet, When You Check Out The Technique
From The Two Teckz

mecca_boy Wrote:You say it will drain the game but it will open ti up even more

yea it would bring more people going for top crew.....

but i also think you should lower crew members....

to maybe like 4-5.....

i think that WOULD DEFINETLY bring more competition to top crews......

n i also think that more newer players will get a chance to get top crew icon....

but thats just my opinion
.......CoOkIe_MoNsTeR......

I Told You Niggas 9 10 Times Stop Fucking With Me
Put That Knife In Ya
Take A Little Bit Of Life From Ya
Am I Frightening Ya?
Shall I Continue
Put The Gun To Ya Let It Sing You A Song
I Let It Hum To Ya
The Others One Sing Along
Now It's A Duet?
Nd You Wet, When You Check Out The Technique
From The Two Teckz

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  AAAND the theft thread is back! o_O_MIDORI_O_o 1 1,476 02-23-2015, 06:55 PM
Last Post: SSVegito
  Bring back rev1 or rev2 o_O_MIDORI_O_o 6 2,685 02-07-2015, 05:20 PM
Last Post: Nate Gloria
  Bring back good prizes!!! racerr 6 3,276 04-23-2013, 10:40 PM
Last Post: NoToRiOuS_ThUgS
  Street Heist is back! (now called Midnite Boost) Admin 0 1,148 03-08-2012, 11:11 AM
Last Post: Admin
  EXP during offline / online xiries 17 3,461 05-10-2010, 10:22 PM
Last Post: PlAy_4_DeAlZ
  3/23/2010 Offline Racing Proposal Admin 10 3,180 03-28-2010, 12:31 PM
Last Post: Black__Metal
  nice try guys. can we switch it back now... LarryG 10 2,467 02-15-2010, 08:24 PM
Last Post: dnb_Fueld
  MC Back up big trucker 0 954 02-02-2010, 07:30 PM
Last Post: big trucker
  Coming Back Any Help? OCRacing 1 1,254 12-22-2009, 10:24 PM
Last Post: rom3o™
  Spam Racing Av3rsion 6 2,083 08-16-2009, 01:39 PM
Last Post: ILUV2EXLR8

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon