Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sharing Accounts and Passwords

Jdoggy Wrote:I have read that, but things have changed so many times in whats allowed and whats not that I really wanted to see if Ray would come out and say it.

I have played this game for years, and no I have never made a secondary account, nor have I ever logged into someone elses. I am not trying to say either that those who do are cheaters, by all means if Ray says its ok to do it, then his word super cedes the written rule right?

The only reason I am replying here is because this is a constant argument between a small group of players always at eachothers throats here, I personally am tired of it.

I think it is not a ton to ask for Ray to come on here and tell us what hes really thinking. Either way I am ok with it, but I do want a clear understanding, because as unbeatable points out, Ray is aware this is happening, so there must be some sort of rule change??

ray was aware i was on his name trying to figure the bug out... its not somthing that is constantly going on, before today the guy had nvr talked to me. i was in the middle of talking to ray about nxt session that is how he knows
IGN Unbeatable

Thank you Midori, for clearing it up for both sides. I have to admit, I've never read the rules and regs myself.

I personally dont want anyone getting banned over this, nor is this something I ever set out to get someone in trouble for. The way I see it, is it seems like something that a large part of the MC community currently or in the past has participated in. I also dont feel that Unbeatable cheated, or neccessarily did it for personal gain. But it raises serious question when I know for a fact, that one person has been logging on to the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd players accounts. Frankly, I thought that more people would be upset with that than just me. Whether or not its breaking the rules, well, I suppose we are all at the mercy of Ray on that matter.

Im happy with a simple explanation of the rules, as Midori provided. Now that everyone is on the same page, hopefully it wont be a problem in the future.

And I also completely agree with you Jdogg. Lol, I promise you I am sick of arguing too! With that being said, I am just going to keep my thoughts and comments about other players to myself, and out of the forums.

Im here to play the game, and whether anyone agrees with me or not, I know how to play, and thats what I plan to continue to do.
:ok:

Confusedpam:... Its what's for dinner.

IGN: TheCheater

Calder Sucks

He_Hate_Me Wrote:LOL

id be glad to start one up

Unfortunately i dont think many people come into these forums

Maybe if we could get a link on the main page "New Users Go HERE"
or "Need Help/Tips" or "Training", etc etc etc

I have no problem teaching new players. Lol, if im good enough to that is

Overall tho thats a great idea, and would be the easiest way of teaching new players. Also, ive been trying to hit up LUDE about making a guide. I posted in his thread, so waiting for a reply

wanna teach me lol i am pretty much a newb have no idea how to get good Sad

a lot of the players on here use msn. thats a good start to communicate with a good majority of the players.
DON'T THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT, THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT BY A FAT DUDE!!!!

lol i got msn yahoo aim skype you name it i prolly have so would someone be able to teach me or help me out?

post your msn or aim or both or all here. the people that are willing and that can actually offer anything will message you. talk to people in game to. everyone is friendly for the most part.
DON'T THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT, THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT BY A FAT DUDE!!!!

MSN: [email protected]
Yahoo: [email protected]
Aim: Midniterg

whats ur ign?
AlKi

mine is juggalo-racer

oo..i thought u were someones multi...no offense..lol...place ur stats on here, how long u play a day, and what type of player u r (racer, HIer, booster, etc) and what u want to learn...that will help the people who are willing to help u know if they can help u or not...
AlKi

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Are Multiple Accounts allowed still? M3_steal_U 2 1,248 08-23-2010, 03:36 PM
Last Post: Tokkiez
  Who are all these new multi accounts that are at top of leaderboard? M3_steal_U 22 4,812 07-23-2010, 09:13 PM
Last Post: M3_steal_U
  Multiple Accounts cjw21 3 1,222 08-17-2009, 06:27 AM
Last Post: PANDAhumpnMONKEY
  Sharing Account Info........AGAIN?! He_Hate_Me 20 4,396 01-21-2009, 04:27 PM
Last Post: o_O_MIDORI_O_o
  Passwords Kelly087 2 1,084 02-06-2008, 03:05 PM
Last Post: rakimdream
  hes got 5 accounts nsx19 27 5,297 09-28-2005, 05:48 PM
Last Post: LuDe
  multiple accounts? jm417 57 13,224 05-12-2005, 08:11 AM
Last Post: vipergtszz

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon