Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hes got 5 accounts

said it himself in a pm. i think yall should ban him
wan my car ??? and my money ?? i dun wanna play ... if you wan it .. just let me know.. i got 5 account.. i can give you all

could jst be a made um PM by yaslf if i dislike him or he could jst be saying that cuz he really wants to con u out of ya car and $$,if hes got multies then ray will find them sooner or later
One Of Midnites Forum Mod Team......Black__Metal ™©

true to your second comment..

as for your first one.. ive known drew for a long time.. he wouldnt do such a thing _-_

i just posted this so that ray and them can take a closer look on him. as for getting conned, im not a noob.

sure, nobody's a noob till they get conned...which im sure has or will happen... Wink
in game Fallout_boy-UWIN

accutally for the over 3 yrs or so that ive played this game i can only remember getting conned one time that that was for a crew win quite a few sessions ago. and trust me just because i only have like 14 post on this forum dosnt mean i havent been around alot longer then you

i know u were playin a lot longer than me... Cool
AlKi

Quote:accutally for the over 3 yrs or so that ive played this game

..Actually, the game has only been up since October/November of 2002 (Beta Rounds Included). Therefore the game is approaching it's 3 year anniversary.

Sorry for correcting you, but it had to be done.. Confusedmirk:

Quote:
Quote:accutally for the over 3 yrs or so that ive played this game

..Actually, the game has only been up since October/November of 2002 (Beta Rounds Included). Therefore the game is approaching it's 3 year anniversary.

Sorry for correcting you, but it had to be done.. Confusedmirk:
its been quite along time. im not sure if i joined in jan or feb though Sad ohh well its not one of my top priorities to remeber when i started playing this game

... :o

I just have fun explaining to people why they are wrong. Somebody tried to tell me they Joined MC in 2000, and when I questions him he gave me the Copyright for Corrupt and I laughed. The Copyright is from back when Crescent started Importclassifieds.com and C-speedRacing.com :p

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Are Multiple Accounts allowed still? M3_steal_U 2 1,248 08-23-2010, 03:36 PM
Last Post: Tokkiez
  Who are all these new multi accounts that are at top of leaderboard? M3_steal_U 22 4,812 07-23-2010, 09:13 PM
Last Post: M3_steal_U
  Multiple Accounts cjw21 3 1,222 08-17-2009, 06:27 AM
Last Post: PANDAhumpnMONKEY
  Sharing Accounts and Passwords He_Hate_Me 57 8,954 01-01-2009, 10:05 PM
Last Post: He_Hate_Me
  multiple accounts? jm417 57 13,224 05-12-2005, 08:11 AM
Last Post: vipergtszz

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon