Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sharing Accounts and Passwords

Its recently has come to my attention that people are sharing their passwords with other people, allowing them to get on their account while they are away.

Im not going to mention names, and im not sure exactly what, if any, rules this is breaking.

I tried talking to my friend, and someone responded immediately letting me know that it wasnt who was supposed to be.

Now, I completely understand if sometimes, there is a need for a friend so sign on your account, and do something for you. But when that "friend" is on your account for hours at a time, I feel that becomes a problem.

Please share your thoughts

This is unbeatable, i was on his name
ray knew i was on his name, something was wrong with his name, his net worth dropped 15bil when he logged out, so he wanted me to take a look at it, i made sure ray knew i was on his name

so quit trying to come into the forums and start shit, ur pissed cuz u lost wat u thought would be ur 10x exp

and hours at a time, i was on for 20-25 minutes max
so dont hand that crap that i was on for hours

if u wanna start shit do it in the game, dont bring it in here so people see you being made a fool of
IGN Unbeatable

LOL

Just as always, you mention something about cheating, and look whos the first to show up crying that "im a idiot"

So im to assume, that yesterday when you got on Vanilla Soda you were just checking out what was wrong with it right?

And the messages, which are saved by the way, where you told me that "While you (unbeatable) are online, our crew does not have first" I think you

You got on Vanilla Soda, worked his account, then admitted it to me.

So quit lyin little boy, and go back to High School

[Image: 30443-4676.jpg]

Unbeatable
Dec 30, 2008 10:42am
when im not on, idc who has first, but when im racing we have first

Unbeatable
dunno... but im not just gunna give u first

i didnt admit to being on kiros name
im not gunna say i wasnt, because ive been on his name before
helping him out so his credits dont just sit
i was tired of his slacking so i invited ur old leader
he had a problem so i fixed it
really man, until u get on my level or... anyones level u need to quit talkin shit
cuz ur makin urself look crazy
IGN Unbeatable

He_Hate_Me Wrote:LOL

Just as always, you mention something about cheating, and look whos the first to show up crying that "im a idiot"

So im to assume, that yesterday when you got on Vanilla Soda you were just checking out what was wrong with it right?

And the messages, which are saved by the way, where you told me that "While you (unbeatable) are online, our crew does not have first" I think you

You got on Vanilla Soda, worked his account, then admitted it to me.

So quit lyin little boy, and go back to High School

Unbeatable
when im not on, idc who has first, but when im racing we have first

Unbeatable
dunno... but im not just gunna give u first

and showing msgs i sent from MY name doesnt prove anything
IGN Unbeatable

Im making my self look crazy to a child? lol, and get on your level?

Son anyone could be on your level. Ive been back 3 rounds, and look at my fuckin medals. Thats more than im sure you can say for your first three rounds.

So you got on, worked your friends account, and thats a fact youve admitted.

Second, you messaged me right after, telling me you did it because you would not let anyone have first.

Doesnt sound like you were helping anyone but yourself.
Working 10k credits is helping someone out? Ive got news for you, if the person in first cannot get on, then that is their problem. Its not up to you to decide who's accounts your going to get on and "help" people out.

You did it for yourself, and you have admitted it. So stop making yourself out to be a liar, and admit it in here. LOL, I HAVE THE MESSAGES, so just stop tryin to cover your ass before i make you look like any more of a bullshitter.

silly kids, will never admit when they have done something wrong

i dont need to cover shit

and look at ur medals???? muahaha auve been back 3 rounds gotten a top 10 and a top 25

ive been back for 4 rounds, gotten, ide 31+ 3 top crew leaders
a top crew, top 10 three times, and top 25 once

so like i said, get on my level u rnt shit when it comes to this game
and i mite be younger than u, but i garuntee im a whole hell of a lot smarter than u are my friend
IGN Unbeatable

mustangkid05 Wrote:and showing msgs i sent from MY name doesnt prove anything

well lets see, that was directly after you worked his account.

That shows that you were on their to take the lead, not to help him out. You openly admitted this, so why lie about it. This is twice youve been called out on cheating, and neither time did I mention your name.

But who is the first one to show up screaming "Im not cheating!"

You are, and im wondering why is that.

I came in here because i think there should be a system preventing people from using other peoples accounts. You came in here and outted yourself BOTH TIMES for what?

oh and you are right

GET SILLY :buttrock::rofl::rock::muahaha:
IGN Unbeatable

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Are Multiple Accounts allowed still? M3_steal_U 2 1,248 08-23-2010, 03:36 PM
Last Post: Tokkiez
  Who are all these new multi accounts that are at top of leaderboard? M3_steal_U 22 4,812 07-23-2010, 09:13 PM
Last Post: M3_steal_U
  Multiple Accounts cjw21 3 1,222 08-17-2009, 06:27 AM
Last Post: PANDAhumpnMONKEY
  Sharing Account Info........AGAIN?! He_Hate_Me 20 4,396 01-21-2009, 04:27 PM
Last Post: o_O_MIDORI_O_o
  Passwords Kelly087 2 1,084 02-06-2008, 03:05 PM
Last Post: rakimdream
  hes got 5 accounts nsx19 27 5,297 09-28-2005, 05:48 PM
Last Post: LuDe
  multiple accounts? jm417 57 13,224 05-12-2005, 08:11 AM
Last Post: vipergtszz

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon