Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Starting or What?

Quote:the [censored] moon don't do [censored] about it idiot
]

What are you on about
The first shall be the last, and the last shall be the first.

Dude i can tell its all the n00bs bitchin about the game not being up . And the thing is brandon back in the day we USED to act like this!! can you beleive that [censored]! The game will be up when its up ! Are you all that anxious to spend the money that you made mowing the neighbors grass? i can see all the noobs going door to door just to see if peeps want their lawns mowed so they can buy credits to make that money and then to just get it taken from them ! thats the funny part. But anyways, the game will be up when its up quit crying and bitchin about the counter at 0's. If i was ray and i read this thread i would post that this session wouldnt be up due to changes just to piss you all off. Cuz everyone knows, youll all come back. even the peeps that said they quit come back ! This is like a love hate relationship. you hate the way the game isnt on time but your at your pc constantly to see if its back up Wink get over it and go do something with your [censored] lives ! Go get a [censored] hobby or something! Ok im done! Smile Wink Smile

and when u say that ur saying u have tried it on ur dogs face so u no it sucks? omg man ur [censored] sick man
"mc's worst hitter of all time"

this is my fukin hobby i'm a US MARINE

i have no dogs Wink
i have PUSSY CATS!!
they aren't as "Friendly" as you Mike :grin:
[Image: steamby4.th.gif]

WE NEED A CHAT ROOM HOW THE [censored] CAN U KEEP UP WITH THIS [censored] ROFL
Guess Who?

Quote:Dude i can tell its all the n00bs bitchin about the game not being up . And the thing is brandon back in the day we USED to act like this!! can you beleive that [censored]! The game will be up when its up ! Are you all that anxious to spend the money that you made mowing the neighbors grass? i can see all the noobs going door to door just to see if peeps want their lawns mowed so they can buy credits to make that money and then to just get it taken from them ! thats the funny part. But anyways, the game will be up when its up quit crying and bitchin about the counter at 0's. If i was ray and i read this thread i would post that this session wouldnt be up due to changes just to piss you all off. Cuz everyone knows, youll all come back. even the peeps that said they quit come back ! This is like a love hate relationship. you hate the way the game isnt on time but your at your pc constantly to see if its back up Wink get over it and go do something with your [censored] lives ! Go get a [censored] hobby or something! Ok im done! Smile Wink Smile

yeah i remember those days lol now its just like blah when it starts it starts lol

ya really i click to see 5 posts once i read those i reply or go back to the forum and there is like 5-10 more lol.
Noahs_ark

hell yea man thats wut im tlaking about. but hey me u gotta tlak later about some [censored] alright
"mc's worst hitter of all time"

Quote:yeah i remember those days lol now its just like blah when it starts it starts lol

you know it ! Wink but i like [censored] with the n00bs Wink

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  starting cash svtfox91 4 3,215 08-28-2016, 03:21 PM
Last Post: rebekahdo11
  I wonder what the chances of it starting on time are? Dyna 26 6,344 09-14-2009, 12:38 PM
Last Post: Tokkiez
  Starting off on the right foot... lenko 27 8,934 05-31-2008, 11:40 AM
Last Post: Hitman666
  Starting out - Thanks Teet calder12 10 3,994 01-23-2006, 04:00 PM
Last Post: hundred_shot
  Starting Out? ezeedee 54 12,593 01-09-2006, 05:14 PM
Last Post: teet
  Look Now its Starting!!! RippingRider 27 6,057 10-04-2005, 12:40 PM
Last Post: InitialD
  When is MC starting again? Renzo 29 6,712 10-01-2005, 03:57 PM
Last Post: monteman
  this what i look like after starting 2 days ago! HOMIEPA 17 4,820 06-06-2005, 01:58 PM
Last Post: LuDe

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon