Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Starting Out?

What are your tactics for starting out the game? What car do you buy first? How much money do you get before you buy a car? Which mods do you find most cost effective for that car?

noob? :roll:
[Image: untitled1copy4nr.jpg]
VeeDuBBeR

23tommy23 Wrote:noob? :roll:

obviosuly, i dont think that solves his problem though :roll:

Uhh what i would do is cruise up to 100 models w/o a car...alright then work a few hundred credits with those models..get to like 20-25k? then buy a car and pimp it out and you should be good from there

helps if you buy a membership at the start like i always do Tongue
All I need is One Mic.

how do i buy a membership? Is it real money? How much is it?

sorry lol is it real money im sorry i love noobs yeh its money costs 4 dollers doesnt it? i aint had one of them in a while might get one next session :?
VeeDuBBeR

oh and how click upgrade in game
VeeDuBBeR

Ok quick and easy (I am not a vet in this game so you could probably get better advice lol)

1. Do what JDM said. Except he forgot to tell you to buy calendars BEFORE working lol. Buy as many as you can you definitely do not want to run out. The higher your model happiness the less chance you will lose any when you work. I suggest only working 100creds to get an idea how many calendars your models will sell so you can ensure having enough.

2. The car is really your choice, the Toyota Corolla is popular as is the Mustang (the cheap one) although it doesn't have parts.

3. The parts you want early on are the "look pretty" parts, gauges, underglow, window tint, that crap. It doesn't help in speed but it raises your Pimp Factor which is what determines the number of Import Models you can cruise for. In a stock Mustang you will max out around 110 models. So the more models you have the more calendars you sell the more money you make from working.

After that it is just progressing along in the game. Work, build your car, race your butt off, rinse and repeat.

Tips
1.Always make sure you have enough Fuel, NOS and calendars in inventory
2.Try to get your model happiness above 90% before working the higher the better
3.You make more money working as you level up, so racing is important.
4. Have fun Wink

23tommy23 Wrote:noob? :roll:

Sory i had to say this
Dont call someone a noob when you still ARE ONE or WAS ONE.
He is new at the game mabey he will be really good and for you helping him he could pay you back somehow. So befor you call someone a noob just think YOU STILL ARE ON OR WAS ONE

My 27 cents
mecca :postwhore:

lmao

owned my mecca ;)

seriously, if someone's an obvious newbie(new player) dont be a noob yourself.

newbie <3

noob - a new player/veteran who still knows squat but acts like he does ;)

veedubber, owned :D

calder12 Wrote:Ok quick and easy (I am not a vet in this game so you could probably get better advice lol)

1. Do what JDM said. Except he forgot to tell you to buy calendars BEFORE working lol. Buy as many as you can you definitely do not want to run out. The higher your model happiness the less chance you will lose any when you work. I suggest only working 100creds to get an idea how many calendars your models will sell so you can ensure having enough.

2. The car is really your choice, the Toyota Corolla is popular as is the Mustang (the cheap one) although it doesn't have parts.

3. The parts you want early on are the "look pretty" parts, gauges, underglow, window tint, that crap. It doesn't help in speed but it raises your Pimp Factor which is what determines the number of Import Models you can cruise for. In a stock Mustang you will max out around 110 models. So the more models you have the more calendars you sell the more money you make from working.

After that it is just progressing along in the game. Work, build your car, race your butt off, rinse and repeat.

Tips
1.Always make sure you have enough Fuel, NOS and calendars in inventory
2.Try to get your model happiness above 90% before working the higher the better
3.You make more money working as you level up, so racing is important.
4. Have fun Wink

oh, i never bought the "bling" parts, i thought they were retarded, mabye that will help.

ill prob end up getting the corolla, or a crx. Im not gonna pay for the membership though, im broke right now.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  starting cash svtfox91 4 3,215 08-28-2016, 03:21 PM
Last Post: rebekahdo11
  I wonder what the chances of it starting on time are? Dyna 26 6,344 09-14-2009, 12:38 PM
Last Post: Tokkiez
  Starting off on the right foot... lenko 27 8,934 05-31-2008, 11:40 AM
Last Post: Hitman666
  Starting out - Thanks Teet calder12 10 3,994 01-23-2006, 04:00 PM
Last Post: hundred_shot
  Look Now its Starting!!! RippingRider 27 6,057 10-04-2005, 12:40 PM
Last Post: InitialD
  When is MC starting again? Renzo 29 6,712 10-01-2005, 03:57 PM
Last Post: monteman
  this what i look like after starting 2 days ago! HOMIEPA 17 4,820 06-06-2005, 01:58 PM
Last Post: LuDe
  Starting or What? jdoggyfu80 97 17,627 05-25-2005, 01:44 PM
Last Post: PANDAhumpnMONKEY

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon