Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Starting Out?

ha ha ha life is to short to think as fast as that man
[Image: untitled1copy4nr.jpg]
VeeDuBBeR

Tommy yuor a fucking noob i dont care if you flame me only noobs make stupid fucking post when a new boy is starting out :evil: shut the fuck up
mecca :postwhore:

civic for ratio

then trueno for im's

then porshe

then s2k

then w/e ,.........thats mine ne ways

mecca_boy Wrote:Tommy yuor a ******* noob i dont care if you flame me only noobs make stupid ******* post when a new boy is starting out :evil: shut the **** up

ha listen to u and ur cunted up saying's dont call some one a noob eh and specialy me cos i aint right you and ur fucking blinged out bull go get tossed i will talk when i want and how i want and i have seen fucking loads of people that aint noobs callin obviously newbie's noob's ight i will call people what i want i dont need ur cunted face saying shut up ight
VeeDuBBeR

23tommy23 Wrote:
mecca_boy Wrote:Tommy yuor a ******* noob i dont care if you flame me only noobs make stupid ******* post when a new boy is starting out :evil: shut the **** up

ha listen to u and ur cunted up saying's dont call some one a noob eh and specialy me cos i aint right you and ur ******* blinged out bull go get tossed i will talk when i want and how i want and i have seen ******* loads of people that aint noobs callin obviously newbie's noob's ight i will call people what i want i dont need ur cunted face saying shut up ight

I dont give a fuck when your here to whore and not help someone out your a fucking noob. Your not the only one who plays this game
mecca :postwhore:

ok we started out wrong hello my name is tommy whats ur's and how was your day

lol i dont have a clue wot u just said and for me being a noob so be it cos i no i aint so go ahead call me a noob call me what ever u want cos i dont give a flying fuck Big Grin anyway ur name Tongue
VeeDuBBeR

wow guys...what is this name calling...cant we be friends?

Smile

and getting back to the topic...im just a noob but heres what i do
cruise without a car intil 100 ims...

work till about 15,000 (make sure u have calendars or all the credits u spent crusing will go to waste)

cuy a civic...the cheapest one and turbocharge it and nos...

after u got ur car dyno'd click list drivers and race everyone giving freewins...u can tell who these people are because they have no ims...just race them like hell because they wil give some pretty good exp...

level up as soon as u hit 100%...keep racing offline until u get to about level 5-6...this should only take a couple days for someone without membership...if u have membership it will go alot faster cause more creds...

after u got to level 6 or so...i think u can go 2 ways...i like to keep my net as low as possible...heres how:

1) raise ur net as much as u want...id say if ur level 6 or so 200,000 is good....

2) with that money u buy the most expensive car u can...that means that it will be in ur inventory withoug raising ur net...but when u need to work and raise ur net...u can always sell those cars...

smart ya?

the benefits of keeping ur net low is that people with higher nets will think ur slow because u have a low net...but if u know who is who and what skill they are by looking at their profile...u can beat poeple with nets 100 times urs...its also easier to get races for pinks Smile

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

wow...this is long...

to me...after uve gotten this far, theres only 2 things left to do
1) level up
2) gain CMs (if ur part of a crew)

leveling up is everything...its the best way to make ur car faster by upgrades...and upgrades come by leveling up...

so thats about all i do in this game....level up and keep my net low

THE END
my dog has crabs

rock on with ur socks on

you could write a big long thing like that flirting your knowledge of the basics are you could copy paste the beginner guide
Orgasm Donor

where is this beginner's guide?

dunno.. but here's wat i do in da beginning.. maybe it'll help.. o_O

cruise to 100-103 mods..
buy 2k callies.. work bout 100-200 creds..
buy all more callies..
work more credits..
buy a trueno.. put all the PF parts on it i can.. starting w/ cheap ones.. moving to expensive ones..
buy fuel.. and cruise more.. (more IMs..)
buy more callies.. work more..
=/
get PR parts, and start racing to get lvls up n stuff.. and keep cruising and working as i go Big Grin

if you have more questions about anything, just post! Tongue
[Image: steamby4.th.gif]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  starting cash svtfox91 4 3,215 08-28-2016, 03:21 PM
Last Post: rebekahdo11
  I wonder what the chances of it starting on time are? Dyna 26 6,344 09-14-2009, 12:38 PM
Last Post: Tokkiez
  Starting off on the right foot... lenko 27 8,934 05-31-2008, 11:40 AM
Last Post: Hitman666
  Starting out - Thanks Teet calder12 10 3,994 01-23-2006, 04:00 PM
Last Post: hundred_shot
  Look Now its Starting!!! RippingRider 27 6,057 10-04-2005, 12:40 PM
Last Post: InitialD
  When is MC starting again? Renzo 29 6,712 10-01-2005, 03:57 PM
Last Post: monteman
  this what i look like after starting 2 days ago! HOMIEPA 17 4,820 06-06-2005, 01:58 PM
Last Post: LuDe
  Starting or What? jdoggyfu80 97 17,627 05-25-2005, 01:44 PM
Last Post: PANDAhumpnMONKEY

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon