chinezeEXP_ME 2391
RaCe__ME_agogo 2343
sHiZzLe 2257
PANDAhumpnMONKEY 2221
THE_ONE 2103
InTeG_TyPe_R 2037

half the people on the list are under 600k.. lol

they must just be special :crazy:

u dont know wat ur talkin about! i bet none of them have multis...wat good would a multi do to get u 3000 races!! jus because they work hard everyone thinks they have multis

i think he does know what hes talkin bout

[Image: smokey.gif]
Randy || Ready2Rumble || BlackWidow

welp.. i was gonna let it go.. but some fucks obviously can't

i don't really give a shyt to be honest with you.. but there is NO fuckin way in hell that anyone at 50k is getting 8000 wins without a multi.. you can suck my balls.. take it to flame wars

R2R was in first place for a good portion of the game, i'm not accusing him of anything... or a few others on that list...
StreetRacer

Re-Ignite the FLAME.

lol, i'll 2nd that, nobody at 50k is gonna get on the top wins board - unless ur zura and get away with everything, but that's niether here nor there.

i'll put it like this.... with a membership u get 5760 credits n a 24 hour period. sending offline races would net u 384 races a day, sending and/or recieving online races would net u 1152 races a day. and that's if u were on.... 24 hours a day. and unless ur on crack, ain't no way that's gonna happen w/o a macro, 4 1. 4 2, u need those ppl 2 send u races ALL THE TIME and/or have ppl accept, ALL THE TIME, and that NEVER happens unless u have an "edge" over the competition.

all that boils down 2 this, n order 2 b at 50k NW and get 6k races, u'd need 2 b on at least 11 hours a day and have urself with 2 races every race period 4 the entire time ur on, i'd like 2 mee the crack-head who can pull that shyte off.
i AM...
[Image: american_05.jpg]

muffin

Last 10 New Users
Xmvsracer19X - lake in the hills, IL
XMUGracer14X - lake in the hills, IL
Xx2fst4uxX - Lake In The Hills, IL

O_o
When I Fall Asleep You're All That I See, I Wish I Could Be All That You Mean To Me, My Angel Without Wings Smile

Rakim I love you <3

Quote:welp.. i was gonna let it go.. but some fucks obviously can't

i don't really give a shyt to be honest with you.. but there is NO fuckin way in hell that anyone at 50k is getting 8000 wins without a multi.. you can suck my balls.. take it to flame wars

R2R was in first place for a good portion of the game, i'm not accusing him of anything... or a few others on that list...

There is no more fLAME wars.

First means nothing. See how long he lasted? Yeah.. .anyone can be on top for a few minutes til someone comes along, and steals and burns it.

i was in first for a good portion of the round [Image: shifty.gif] so meh

and there is a flamewars section DUN DUN DUNNN [Image: shifty.gif]
Randy || Ready2Rumble || BlackWidow

Quote:
Quote:welp.. i was gonna let it go.. but some fucks obviously can't

There is no more fLAME wars.

First means nothing. See how long he lasted? Yeah.. .anyone can be on top for a few minutes til someone comes along, and steals and burns it.

im sure he was talking bout top 10 races won mate??.. not top NW??..

he means how the [censored] can you even get on the list with a networth of 50k.
]=O~

Quote:A long, long time ago I had a second account aka multi.. then I found out that it was against the rules and I emailed Crescent and Ray about it and it was deleted.

Then I realized that lots of players had multiple accounts... so I created a whole bunch. I had about 15 accounts I think. I thought I was a baller.. then I started playing with one guy, and he had over 1000 accounts. I ended up buying him gold a couple of times (every time, on a different account, so we'd both get referrals).. worked out fine.. never did benefit from any of the multiple accounts, because frankly, I still sucked at the game.

For the past year or so.. maybe longer than that.. I've only played on one of my own.. but sometimes I play other's accounts if they're away, for example. And they do the same for me... but we never transfer funds back and forth to help each other win. It's just faster to HI someone else Wink

The only time I've "helped" others, usually people I know offline already, is giving them cars to hide their NW til the end of the round.. but it's hard coordinating time together online.

What the [censored] is this? Is this the [b]"MC Confession Booth?" :crazy:

Quote:he means how the [censored] can you even get on the list with a networth of 50k.

all u gotta do is race noobs! drop ur net go to list drivers and spam lil noobs till ur finger falls off net dont have nuttin to do wit wins
internet = nice

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Are Multiple Accounts allowed still? M3_steal_U 2 1,248 08-23-2010, 03:36 PM
Last Post: Tokkiez
  Who are all these new multi accounts that are at top of leaderboard? M3_steal_U 22 4,812 07-23-2010, 09:13 PM
Last Post: M3_steal_U
  Multiple Accounts cjw21 3 1,222 08-17-2009, 06:27 AM
Last Post: PANDAhumpnMONKEY
  Sharing Accounts and Passwords He_Hate_Me 57 8,954 01-01-2009, 10:05 PM
Last Post: He_Hate_Me
  hes got 5 accounts nsx19 27 5,297 09-28-2005, 05:48 PM
Last Post: LuDe

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon