Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
like... omg, wtf, BBQ!!!!!!

ima change to popcorn then a new food everyday Big Grin
mecca :postwhore:

freakorico is another name he uses.
Unstoppable.

Money makes the world go round. This game is no different.

that sux for spinner... Cool
AlKi

dam you bastards never waited up for me. for all the [censored] i did to help you guys out, you couldn't have waited for me to come online. i bought credits just to help you guys!!! i dumped around 100 mil to you guys in a span of a few hours!!! AND YOU COULDN'T WAIT FOR ME??? for that, i'm gonna make sure you NEVER get first. :p
if can, can... if no can, still can... if still no can, then no can

jason is a hero
Race Name: Monte_Man_ (4) [View Profile]

Crew: -
Import Models: 0

Registered on: Jul 2, 2005 8:37pm
Last log in: Jul 27, 2005 - 2:10PM

Net Worth: $9,098,188

Vehicle: Toyota Corolla/Trueno
Color: White
mecca :postwhore:

from what i hear, jon i highly dought u will be able to get first now. u guys pissed lots of people off by brining down spinner. thats just what i been hearing. Confusedmirk:
"mc's worst hitter of all time"

From what I remember hearing we had no chance at taking spinner down Confusedmirk:
When I Fall Asleep You're All That I See, I Wish I Could Be All That You Mean To Me, My Angel Without Wings Smile

Rakim I love you <3

from what im hearing im buying credits and jumping to 4 billion... just rumours :p

from what i heard, we weren't gonna be able to hit down spinner because he had "protection." well that didn't pan out like how they planned. and tell your buddy spinner he better get his inheritance money rdy cause he's gonna have to spend a shitload to keep us down. rofl. :grin:

dam u jason. you beat me to it. :mad:
if can, can... if no can, still can... if still no can, then no can

I heard I was gonna stop you :ooo: lol

&lt;3 Nate
When I Fall Asleep You're All That I See, I Wish I Could Be All That You Mean To Me, My Angel Without Wings Smile

Rakim I love you <3

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon