Last log in: Jul 27, 2005 - 12:09PM

Net Worth: $11,905,700

Vehicle: - -
Color:

wow, a billion is alot of nw to lose in a day and a half

WTF HAPPENED BIG DOG!!!!! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
*insert signature here*

bad planning?

15 mins ago i logged in and he was at 290mill now hes at 11 mil. Spinner i suggest u quit while ur ahead. LMAO. U got raped every way possible.
COLLEGE IS FUN. YOU GET FREE PU$$Y

ouchie

i want my donations back
MC's Most Hated

im thinking 10-15 accounts aiming for one person with a few of them having purchased credits ='s anyone in the game getting raped that hard.

Justin you should know this from back in the day when jeroen jumped and we got a bunch together and jumped raped him down to everyone elses level while pushing i think was Danj up.

oops

I didnt mean to do that my hand just slipped i swear

LMFAO
Guess Who?

owned to the 100th power
All I need is One Mic.

Quote:im thinking 10-15 accounts aiming for one person with a few of them having purchased credits ='s anyone in the game getting raped that hard.

Justin you should know this from back in the day when jeroen jumped and we got a bunch together and jumped raped him down to everyone elses level while pushing i think was Danj up.

im thinking one faghoe + screwing people over and [censored] talking = a bunch of people banding together to make sure he doesnt get what the fuk he wants Big Grin
*insert signature here*

im just saying it wasnt done by one person only... maybe most of the grunt work does but yea.. its time to see you pushed up and see if anyones goes after you.

if shadow jumps i doubt alot of ppl is gonna go after him besides panda spinner and dandanger
COLLEGE IS FUN. YOU GET FREE PU$$Y

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon