Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This is getting out of hand

teet Wrote:This has gotten so old. I wish I were still a mod so I could just close this damn thread. I'm so over all of this shit. I'm done after this round. Whoever stolen and chris are and their multi's have killed the game for me. Its too much lying and bukkshit coming from everyone. Its turned into middle school. You guys will have a better chance at placing when I'm gone. Have fun

Look what Korea did... I demand a formal apology from Korea for this.

lol that made me laugh ron. good one
[SIZE="5"]#1 most icons in game.[/SIZE] CoolWink:redface:Big Grin

I am retired ... long live SILENCE

[SIZE="5"]My Sluts
[/SIZE]

Black_Metal
Monte_Man
joedaslutter
Pandera !!!!

[Image: laker.gif]
[Image: 49175.png] [Image: 49175-3199.gif]

Getting harassed? Have a cheat or bug to report? Have ideas to help the game. Feel free to contact me

jeremy brown says
im gay i like men

Korea demands a formal apology from Ron
I'm top crew material....I CAN SPAM RACES!!!!
:3gears:

IGN: B_I_G_B_A_N_G

Big_Bang Wrote:Korea demands a formal apology from Ron

I'm sorry... That Kim Jong-Il died...

He died because your not sexy enough for him. Although you got his son now <3

Nice and thick just how you like it
[SIZE="5"]#1 most icons in game.[/SIZE] CoolWink:redface:Big Grin

I am retired ... long live SILENCE

[SIZE="5"]My Sluts
[/SIZE]

Black_Metal
Monte_Man
joedaslutter
Pandera !!!!

[Image: laker.gif]
[Image: 49175.png] [Image: 49175-3199.gif]

Getting harassed? Have a cheat or bug to report? Have ideas to help the game. Feel free to contact me

jeremy brown says
im gay i like men

wow...has mc really gone to shits?

i can admit i used to have multi's back in the day but i havent played since january...

has it really turnt that bad within 4 months?

if it's really as bad as ya'll say it is i dont think i want to come back and play...i thought hey it's been 4 months maybe shit has changed...but apparently not...

is it worth coming back to play full time like i used too??
.......CoOkIe_MoNsTeR......

I Told You Niggas 9 10 Times Stop Fucking With Me
Put That Knife In Ya
Take A Little Bit Of Life From Ya
Am I Frightening Ya?
Shall I Continue
Put The Gun To Ya Let It Sing You A Song
I Let It Hum To Ya
The Others One Sing Along
Now It's A Duet?
Nd You Wet, When You Check Out The Technique
From The Two Teckz

NoToRiOuS_ThUgS Wrote:wow...has mc really gone to shits?

i can admit i used to have multi's back in the day but i havent played since january...

has it really turnt that bad within 4 months?

if it's really as bad as ya'll say it is i dont think i want to come back and play...i thought hey it's been 4 months maybe shit has changed...but apparently not...

is it worth coming back to play full time like i used too??

This game isn't worth it to come back and play full time. There is only like 20 people playing and pretty sure 1/4th of them are multi's. Not enough people to have competition. It's usually the same people playing and winning.

When I played with you guys there were only like 35-40 people playing at most and even then it was usually the same 5-10 that won top crew. And always the same bullshit of people using multi's and accusing people of cheating.

Plus this whole energy thing is bogus. Reminds me of Mafia Wars when it came out on Facebook like a 2+ years ago. Midnitechallenge went from unique to mainstream Facebook App (but just on their own website).

Big_Bang Wrote:This game isn't worth it to come back and play full time. There is only like 20 people playing and pretty sure 1/4th of them are multi's. Not enough people to have competition. It's usually the same people playing and winning.

When I played with you guys there were only like 35-40 people playing at most and even then it was usually the same 5-10 that won top crew. And always the same bullshit of people using multi's and accusing people of cheating.

Plus this whole energy thing is bogus. Reminds me of Mafia Wars when it came out on Facebook like a 2+ years ago. Midnitechallenge went from unique to mainstream Facebook App (but just on their own website).

Big words from a KO-RE-AN!

v2pointOH Wrote:Big words from a KO-RE-AN!

Thank you!!!

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon