Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This is getting out of hand

I understand that everyone has mutli's. It's been part of the game since the start, but there is a difference between having a couple and having 20+ like someone (stol3n/90teg2/cmk/red_label/lardog). There have been a few times where someone (stol3n/90teg2/cmk/red_label/lardog) has sent me a message on a multi asking for help and trying to get in good with me to try and trick me/screw me over and they get busted in a lie and we find out its them. I honestly think that we might have 7-8 actual people playing this game and the rest are multi's. Most of the older players don't even play on their accounts. I guess they gave someone (stol3n/90teg2/cmk/red_label/lardog) their info and let them play on it which is giving those older players a really bad name. If we do actually get new people who actually need help and ask me for it, I don't want to help them b/c most likely it is someone else (stol3n/90teg2/cmk/red_label/lardog) posing as a new player. We really need to do another multi sweep. It's hurting the game bc i refuse to help any new accounts. Hell, I don't even know if stol3n/90teg2/cmk/red_label/lardog are one person or two. I know it's either stol3n or CMK, but I even think those 2 people are actually a different old player posing as 2-3 different personalities. This is more confusing than 'Inception'. I don't know the easiest way to make registering a new account harder for multi's, but something needs to be done for sure.

I honestly agree with this, and its getting way out of hand. Exploiting free exp, ims and races.

MULTI SWEEP PLEASE.

Kao read my email <33
[SIZE="5"]#1 most icons in game.[/SIZE] CoolWink:redface:Big Grin

I am retired ... long live SILENCE

[SIZE="5"]My Sluts
[/SIZE]

Black_Metal
Monte_Man
joedaslutter
Pandera !!!!

[Image: laker.gif]
[Image: 49175.png] [Image: 49175-3199.gif]

Getting harassed? Have a cheat or bug to report? Have ideas to help the game. Feel free to contact me

jeremy brown says
im gay i like men

I like to teach new players, but it becomes futile when its the same person trying to trick us. Honestly discourages us from teaching. We need a major multi sweep fast and and a new verification system.

[SIZE="5"]My Sluts
[/SIZE]

Black_Metal
Monte_Man
joedaslutter
Pandera !!!!

Getting harassed? Have a cheat or bug to report? Have ideas to help the game. Feel free to contact me

jeremy brown says
im gay i like men

teet Wrote:I understand that everyone has mutli's. It's been part of the game since the start, but there is a difference between having a couple and having 20+ like someone (stol3n/90teg2/cmk/red_label/lardog). There have been a few times where someone (stol3n/90teg2/cmk/red_label/lardog) has sent me a message on a multi asking for help and trying to get in good with me to try and trick me/screw me over and they get busted in a lie and we find out its them. I honestly think that we might have 7-8 actual people playing this game and the rest are multi's. Most of the older players don't even play on their accounts. I guess they gave someone (stol3n/90teg2/cmk/red_label/lardog) their info and let them play on it which is giving those older players a really bad name. If we do actually get new people who actually need help and ask me for it, I don't want to help them b/c most likely it is someone else (stol3n/90teg2/cmk/red_label/lardog) posing as a new player. We really need to do another multi sweep. It's hurting the game bc i refuse to help any new accounts. Hell, I don't even know if stol3n/90teg2/cmk/red_label/lardog are one person or two. I know it's either stol3n or CMK, but I even think those 2 people are actually a different old player posing as 2-3 different personalities. This is more confusing than 'Inception'. I don't know the easiest way to make registering a new account harder for multi's, but something needs to be done for sure.

I agree with this wholeheartedly, and while I can't speak for whose multi's are whose, because I haven't been paying attention to this in months, I do know Lardog and 90teg2 from other games, and I don't think they're the ones behind the other multi's...

And something does need to be done, as in a better verification process etc, but I can't think of a solution for the life of me, so I'm gonna continue to be useless.

7-8 people only? wow that blows lol I was hoping for a least 10 different people playing
[COLOR="Blue"]. . . [/COLOR]Corona_Xtra [COLOR="Blue"]. . .[/COLOR]

. . . Bow in the presence of Greatness . . .

. . . Brandon Roy - Legend in the making . . .

I do know taxman played on lardog at one point. Evidently Jess knows for a fact that stol3n is 90teg2 and stolen is the one with all of the multi's

teet Wrote:I do know taxman played on lardog at one point. Evidently Jess knows for a fact that stol3n is 90teg2 and stolen is the one with all of the multi's

Correct. Matt hasn't been playing on his account for ages.. he gave up and passed on his info.. Lardog is from TS though.. CMK can only win races with multi's so..
[Image: 53369.png]

I am teh Fail Frcg Big Grin

teet Wrote:I do know taxman played on lardog at one point. Evidently Jess knows for a fact that stol3n is 90teg2 and stolen is the one with all of the multi's

And as for the way to fix the problem, I did come up with a solution a while ago... Gold/Regular game again... You pay for a membership, there's no multi's... Easy as that. I posted it in suggestions forum like what seems to be a year ago, it all hinges on Cres paying attention... Which, I haven't seen for the past few weeks so... I guess it all really doesn't matter.

Hey teet ur a funny fella. I have watched the last few sessions and you shouldn't be judging anyone mate you teet aka buer/brokk/shankster can't talk I have seen u race and than jump on a account and boost your self and tokkies u can't say much as well sleezey breezy/sleezey breezy1/sleezey breezy 2/ sleezey Breezy 3/ Sleezey Breezy 4/ sleezey breezy 5 ur a joke and don't deny it cause u can't handle the truth.

Please stop pointing fingers, we know those accounts are yours. Seriously get over yourself.

Learn to play

[SIZE="5"]My Sluts
[/SIZE]

Black_Metal
Monte_Man
joedaslutter
Pandera !!!!

jeremy brown says
im gay i like men

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon