Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This is getting out of hand

actually ang I will include you since you are the one that put it in justins head that spiderman wasn't who he said he is... and that came strait from justin the day he asked spidey to log into facebook and prove himself so yes I am putting you in this... seriously grow the hell up will ya.You been at this blame game for years and everyone knows the only reason you point fingers at others is because you yourself doesnt wanna get caught doin what you blame everyone else for. And justin if ang is the best friend you have in this game...I"M sorry she is as 2 faced as a trick dime.Maybe one day you will realize that the trash put in your head is just that trash.
DON'T THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT, THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT BY A GIRL!!!!

instead of jumping into conclusions you could have asked me yourself.
Dont just point fingers for no reason. Really now? I expected better from you

Either way this is drama.

We obviously dont know whos who in this game. So yeah ofcourse we are going to ask people to prove themselves. Multis are everywhere. So why not?
[SIZE="5"]#1 most icons in game.[/SIZE] CoolWink:redface:Big Grin

I am retired ... long live SILENCE

[SIZE="5"]My Sluts
[/SIZE]

Black_Metal
Monte_Man
joedaslutter
Pandera !!!!

[Image: laker.gif]
[Image: 49175.png] [Image: 49175-3199.gif]

Getting harassed? Have a cheat or bug to report? Have ideas to help the game. Feel free to contact me

jeremy brown says
im gay i like men

I didn't jump to any conclusions I went by what was said by the person asking for the proof Which was Justin telling Spidey that YOU thought he was soemone else and that he wanted him to log into facebook and prove it was actually him.I do not see that as jumping to a conclusion. As for asking you maybe I should give you the same advice when you were asking spidey about our personal lifes in the chat on mc.Maybe you should of asked me about me instead. It goes both ways so you can expect better from me but as I see it you are no better.You and I had a long conversation a while ago about a certain Personal topic that should have eliminated alot of the crap that is going on now.Maybe you forgot or choose not to believe it whatever the case if you sit and think about you would know spidey isn't who y'all were saying he was.As far as this game is concerned IDC.It's the personal horse play thats my problem now.This game has been and always will be currupt by the players.Nothing will ever change that until the owners of it decide to actually pay some attention to it and spend some time on it.Changing codes and formats has nothing to do with what actually needs to be done.
DON'T THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT, THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT BY A GIRL!!!!

:D

[Image: DM1.jpeg]

mSzura Wrote:Big Grin

[Image: DM1.jpeg]

Tokkies!!!!!! U look so pretty with your hooves Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin

Tokkiez Wrote:Ive rarely been on a car because i keep getting harassed by multis. So i choose to stay out of a car. Whats the point if i get on one and i just get boosted or raced. No thanks

But how can any one touch u when ur nw is 100mill it was 50mill 4 days into it this session ur digging ur self a hole the only person close ur nw is teet so like I said unless ur talking about ur multis stop having a cry to make ur self look innocent and SHOW US ALL UR WRAITH...... ROARRRRR!!!!!..... U suck tokkies!!!!!!!!!!!!

guess_who Wrote:But how can any one touch u when ur nw is 100mill it was 50mill 4 days into it this session ur digging ur self a hole the only person close ur nw is teet so like I said unless ur talking about ur multis stop having a cry to make ur self look innocent and SHOW US ALL UR WRAITH...... ROARRRRR!!!!!..... U suck tokkies!!!!!!!!!!!!

did you really just "roar"? kinda gay :confused:

teet Wrote:did you really just "roar"? kinda gay :confused:

It was a tokkies roar!! She does it the best but Big Grin

look, i really want to believe you and mike jess, but seriously for the last 3 days I will see stolen sign on and off his account and to a multi and then sign off the multi and spiderman pops on. im not seeing things. it was happened like that for the last 3 days. the exact moment stolen gets on the first time all day, spiderman signs on 30 seconds later. if it happened once or twice i would just say bad timing, but it happens a lot. I was even talking to smokincivic about it and just as i finished sending him the message saying spiderman is about to sign on, clark(one of stolens multis) signs off, and slayed and spiderman sign on. it's not just angie putting things in my head, im seeing things too.

also, another big tell is stolen is the worse HIer in the game. he gets caught more times than he gets HIs. the only people with more caughts than HIs are stolen, slayed, spiderman, and all of the rest of stolens multis which basically take up the whole most wanted board besides me, ron, and jess

guess_who Wrote:But how can any one touch u when ur nw is 100mill it was 50mill 4 days into it this session ur digging ur self a hole the only person close ur nw is teet so like I said unless ur talking about ur multis stop having a cry to make ur self look innocent and SHOW US ALL UR WRAITH...... ROARRRRR!!!!!..... U suck tokkies!!!!!!!!!!!!

EXP_Wraith?!

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon