Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This is getting out of hand

crazyfrog555 Wrote:Correct. Matt hasn't been playing on his account for ages.. he gave up and passed on his info.. Lardog is from TS though.. CMK can only win races with multi's so..

Nate he was on this game 3 sessions ago when he asked Spiderman for his phone number because he wanted to talk to him,problem with that is his number is also mine and I refuse to interact with him as I have for the past 2 years I also know cmk was also running that account at the same time, that was admitted by cmk himself or whomever the hell it is.... and since my names been brought up in this place I'd like to say something in the past week since I actually decided to play this game after 2+ years spiderman has been getting harassed by members that will be left unmentioned because ya know who you are.NO ONE should have to prove to anyone ON FACEBOOK who they are.All this is being brought up because someone swears that he is 90teg2 I will set this record strait now.There is not a chance in hell that they are the same person I have not been with teg in 2 years and I have not even spoken to him in the better part of those 2 years and I have no intention of ever speaking to him again.His own children won't even speak to him. I do not play spidermans account nor does he play mine we are however in the same household.bottom line ...If you have an issue with me bring it to me do not harass other players IF you have something to say pull up ya panties and say it.And if you must be nosey and stick your nose in personal buisness at least go to the person you tryin to dig dirt on I have no shame I'll tell you what you want to know. As for the multi's each and everyone of ya bitchin about multis has them some dating back years some are actual player accounts of people who no longer play. A multi sweep ain't gonna cut it and linking to facebook is just as easy I myself have more then one facebook account and log into several whom are not mine. I would say Rons idea is the best but to me it doesn't matter as soon as my memby is up i won't be back this game has just turned to total crap.When there are less then 10 actual players and hundreds of multi's something is wrong. Also when it is being said in general chat to a so called new player that 2 certain people always win they take turns at first and second and there is no reason to even try to win because of all the credits they have...Even if these multi's were new players they wouldn't stay past a day if they are being told there is no way to win. To be honest I don't doubt thats why alot of old players left. This game has ALWAYS been run by the players not the admin and I have got to admit this is the worst I have ever seen it.I am by no means lashing out at you but c'mon take control of your game.
DON'T THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT, THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT BY A GIRL!!!!

Its not our fault when no one else plays. So ofcourse me and teet will come out on top.

These so called new players/accounts popping up are so obvious. That they are multis. Either through registration date or names. Either way i do agree with you. Things need to be revamped. Multi sweep and a verification process needs to be instilled.

Adding fb link wont help imo. If people have the time to make fake emails, fake accs. They will probably just make fake facebook emails too.

Something needs to be done about this. Multis are getting out of hand. I login and i see my history at 40-70 with random multis hing or trying to steal my car
[SIZE="5"]#1 most icons in game.[/SIZE] CoolWink:redface:Big Grin

I am retired ... long live SILENCE

[SIZE="5"]My Sluts
[/SIZE]

Black_Metal
Monte_Man
joedaslutter
Pandera !!!!

[Image: laker.gif]
[Image: 49175.png] [Image: 49175-3199.gif]

Getting harassed? Have a cheat or bug to report? Have ideas to help the game. Feel free to contact me

jeremy brown says
im gay i like men

we only continue to win bc no one really tries, so why not win and build credits? Yes we take turns bc we are friends which is actually hard to find in this game.

as far as the FB thing, with someone playing on so many old accounts, i dont know who is actually themselves and since I am friends with spiderman on FB, it is the only way to confirm he actually is who he says he is since people that I use to play with and I thought they were playing on their accounts, actually arent playing at all.

ILUV2EXLR8 Wrote:Nate he was on this game 3 sessions ago when he asked Spiderman for his phone number because he wanted to talk to him,problem with that is his number is also mine and I refuse to interact with him as I have for the past 2 years I also know cmk was also running that account at the same time, that was admitted by cmk himself or whomever the hell it is.... and since my names been brought up in this place I'd like to say something in the past week since I actually decided to play this game after 2+ years spiderman has been getting harassed by members that will be left unmentioned because ya know who you are.NO ONE should have to prove to anyone ON FACEBOOK who they are.All this is being brought up because someone swears that he is 90teg2 I will set this record strait now.There is not a chance in hell that they are the same person I have not been with teg in 2 years and I have not even spoken to him in the better part of those 2 years and I have no intention of ever speaking to him again.His own children won't even speak to him. I do not play spidermans account nor does he play mine we are however in the same household.bottom line ...If you have an issue with me bring it to me do not harass other players IF you have something to say pull up ya panties and say it.And if you must be nosey and stick your nose in personal buisness at least go to the person you tryin to dig dirt on I have no shame I'll tell you what you want to know. As for the multi's each and everyone of ya bitchin about multis has them some dating back years some are actual player accounts of people who no longer play. A multi sweep ain't gonna cut it and linking to facebook is just as easy I myself have more then one facebook account and log into several whom are not mine. I would say Rons idea is the best but to me it doesn't matter as soon as my memby is up i won't be back this game has just turned to total crap.When there are less then 10 actual players and hundreds of multi's something is wrong. Also when it is being said in general chat to a so called new player that 2 certain people always win they take turns at first and second and there is no reason to even try to win because of all the credits they have...Even if these multi's were new players they wouldn't stay past a day if they are being told there is no way to win. To be honest I don't doubt thats why alot of old players left. This game has ALWAYS been run by the players not the admin and I have got to admit this is the worst I have ever seen it.I am by no means lashing out at you but c'mon take control of your game.

Jeth thaid it betht.

What was put in chat was that there was no point in trying to win because 2 people always win first and second but third was up for grabs... If i was a new player coming into a game that would be a fast exit... I also have a question. Who do you contact when being harassed if the people you are sposed to contact for this are the ones doing the harassing?

ILUV2EXLR8 Wrote:What was put in chat was that there was no point in trying to win because 2 people always win first and second but third was up for grabs... If i was a new player coming into a game that would be a fast exit... I also have a question. Who do you contact when being harassed if the people you are sposed to contact for this are the ones doing the harassing?

kao is harassing you? since he is the owner and the one you contact. :confused:

Just goin by the tags on the forum.

dont include me in this. Pfft

[SIZE="5"]My Sluts
[/SIZE]

Black_Metal
Monte_Man
joedaslutter
Pandera !!!!

Getting harassed? Have a cheat or bug to report? Have ideas to help the game. Feel free to contact me

jeremy brown says
im gay i like men

Tokkiez Wrote:Something needs to be done about this. Multis are getting out of hand. I login and i see my history at 40-70 with random multis hing or trying to steal my car

U rarely have been in a car and no one is near you except teet are u talking about the multis in you crew tokkies cause either than that WTF are u talking about pfft.

Ive rarely been on a car because i keep getting harassed by multis. So i choose to stay out of a car. Whats the point if i get on one and i just get boosted or raced. No thanks

[SIZE="5"]My Sluts
[/SIZE]

Black_Metal
Monte_Man
joedaslutter
Pandera !!!!

jeremy brown says
im gay i like men

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon