Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
crew name

tread Wrote:better?

perfect...

v2pointOH Wrote:You guys should stop bickering... Half the time I see either of your names I don't know who's who... They're so similar. Also... This is the internet, get over it.

but its fun Smile

Moreso directed at the other party.

teet Wrote:lol right....

i did talk him out of it. getting the admin to change another person's crew name, screenshotting and using it as your crew banner as if the other party did it as a homage to you really is "beyond compare" indeed.

what an accomplishment, now that's what i call setting the bar high Wink

mSzura Wrote:i did talk him out of it. getting the admin to change another person's crew name, screenshotting and using it as your crew banner as if the other party did it as a homage to you really is "beyond compare" indeed.

what an accomplishment, now that's what i call setting the bar high Wink

lol. Yes, I asked kao to change it since the word "fag" is extremely offensive to a lot of people and against the rules. I obviously did it b/c i wanted people to think he was paying homage to me. rofl kao did it as a joke so i did it as a joke too. I thought it was funny. Obviously you don't have a sense of humor. Sorry, I need to "agogo" to the bathroom. Big Grin

This is getting ridiculous. Let's all just kiss and make up Smile

teet Wrote:lol. Yes, I asked kao to change it since the word "fag" is extremely offensive to a lot of people and against the rules. I obviously did it b/c i wanted people to think he was paying homage to me. rofl kao did it as a joke so i did it as a joke too. I thought it was funny. Obviously you don't have a sense of humor. Sorry, I need to "agogo" to the bathroom. Big Grin

i'm sure kao did it as a joke, being an admin he needs to cater to simpler minds. something i'm sure is an insult to his intelligence but we all need to make sacrifices :p

oh nice jab at my crew name btw, you verbally adept person you.

addendum*

teet Wrote:This is getting ridiculous. Let's all just kiss and make up Smile

:d

i smell love in the air :redface:
[SIZE="5"]#1 most icons in game.[/SIZE] CoolWink:redface:Big Grin

I am retired ... long live SILENCE

[SIZE="5"]My Sluts
[/SIZE]

Black_Metal
Monte_Man
joedaslutter
Pandera !!!!

[Image: laker.gif]
[Image: 49175.png] [Image: 49175-3199.gif]

Getting harassed? Have a cheat or bug to report? Have ideas to help the game. Feel free to contact me

jeremy brown says
im gay i like men

I don't think it's as bad catering to "simpler minds" as it is catering to immature people who feel the need to use derogatory words in their crew name to express their feelings. Compared to that, my crew avatar was pretty mild. I changed it up for ya though. Smile

teet Wrote:I don't think it's as bad catering to "simpler minds" as it is catering to immature people who feel the need to use derogatory words in their crew name to express their feelings. Compared to that, my crew avatar was pretty mild. I changed it up for ya though. :)

the person who provokes to get the inflammatory response is as liable as much as the person who did the act, imo. but hey, i don't have a bible to crosscheck that with. :p

addendum*

awesome avatar. fits your modus operandi imho :D

[Image: 2wf8nkl.png]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Please check the following crew for multis CamCressi 0 1,497 08-12-2013, 03:01 PM
Last Post: CamCressi
  Crew Battles (Again) rhs 1 1,610 06-04-2013, 06:55 AM
Last Post: racerr
  Game.Ending.Top.Crew racerr 4 2,914 05-13-2013, 11:31 AM
Last Post: Tokkiez
  Crew battles!!!? racerr 34 9,994 05-10-2013, 08:22 AM
Last Post: SSVegito
  Top Crew? NoToRiOuS_ThUgS 17 4,928 04-04-2013, 06:26 PM
Last Post: teet
  old crew 200mphblurbanned 1 1,149 11-29-2011, 12:31 AM
Last Post: teet
  crew bank roll LarryG 2 1,568 07-10-2011, 02:53 AM