Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dosnt add up ?

crazyfrog555 Wrote:lol,yeah fake advertising it is on the game sites,on 1 of em it says get to race realistic or something,and says racing game,not text based.

Oh yea??? But it is a racing game. Hmmmmm isn't that kinda obvious though that these type of games are text based? Unless you use Wiiwii or PS3 or Xboxsux and play a game that can play with other gamers online and use actual controls other than keyboards and mouse. I think that's what that guy meant.
I agree with false advertising if they said that. I think they need to rephrase or think of something better. But on the other hand, the only sense I could make from them saying this is realistic is because real people spend real money playing this game.

Hi Froggy!
*imurkryptonyt*

jenifuhr Wrote:Oh yea??? But it is a racing game. Hmmmmm isn't that kinda obvious though that these type of games are text based? Unless you use Wiiwii or PS3 or Xboxsux and play a game that can play with other gamers online and use actual controls other than keyboards and mouse. I think that's what that guy meant.
I agree with false advertising if they said that. I think they need to rephrase or think of something better. But on the other hand, the only sense I could make from them saying this is realistic is because real people spend real money playing this game.

Hi Froggy!

Yeah they say nothing about it being a txt based game on any of the sites they advertise on ... just the discription of the game copy and pasted from the main log in page
One Of Midnites Forum Mod Team......Black__Metal ™©

Copy ,Paste = FAIL
:yahoo:NZ__EVO.. Im In Love With A Stripper.....

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon