Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dosnt add up ?

every day there is new people signing up to play the game,

this is proven under the "top 10 newst members" on the stats page that keeps changing

soooo if we have all these new people signing up per day to play where are they ? there is still jack all above 50k NW

or are they all peoples muilties or something (even tho there is really feck all use for a mutile)

wtf is happning ?
One Of Midnites Forum Mod Team......Black__Metal ™©

yeah you should know by now johnny theres a shitload of multis. I even got accused of being a multi. lol
[SIZE="5"]#1 most icons in game.[/SIZE] CoolWink:redface:Big Grin

I am retired ... long live SILENCE

[SIZE="5"]My Sluts
[/SIZE]

Black_Metal
Monte_Man
joedaslutter
Pandera !!!!

[Image: laker.gif]
[Image: 49175.png] [Image: 49175-3199.gif]

Getting harassed? Have a cheat or bug to report? Have ideas to help the game. Feel free to contact me

jeremy brown says
im gay i like men

Tokkiez Wrote:yeah you should know by now johnny theres a shitload of multis. I even got accused of being a multi. lol

Sorry Angie/Cres Tongue

yeah i know there is but even tho there is no need for them and they dont do a hell of alot are there still people making 10+ muilties a day ? :S

fail
Wanna test your knowledge, skills, and wits to win prizes? Check out the contest prize forum!

Probally new people. But take a glance at the game and think wtf....

Ive talked to a heap of new people on here. They try race and someone just spams them. So they just leave.

lol so im cres now, laugh :catfight:
[SIZE="5"]#1 most icons in game.[/SIZE] CoolWink:redface:Big Grin

I am retired ... long live SILENCE

[SIZE="5"]My Sluts
[/SIZE]

Black_Metal
Monte_Man
joedaslutter
Pandera !!!!

[Image: laker.gif]
[Image: 49175.png] [Image: 49175-3199.gif]

Getting harassed? Have a cheat or bug to report? Have ideas to help the game. Feel free to contact me

jeremy brown says
im gay i like men

sjgrox2x Wrote:fail

seth = fail with the ladys ..... :eek:

and yes Angie your Cres ...and i am ray ...

god johhny has anyone ever tol;d you ray and cres do it to keep buisness up gosh get in the loop
mecca :postwhore:

A lot of players has been voting for free credits every single day. So apparently the popularity increases and attracts more players to make an account and try the game. ... this guy found out that he cannot actually play controls with it like PS3(some guy i talked to yesterday asking about controls)which is so obvious that this game is text based gave up and said he wasted his time. Weeeerd!

Okkkkkk so yea... I now need to vote to get my free credits and hopefully that vote can get a dozen player to sign up today. LOL
*imurkryptonyt*

jenifuhr Wrote:A lot of players has been voting for free credits every single day. So apparently the popularity increases and attracts more players to make an account and try the game. ... this guy found out that he cannot actually play controls with it like PS3(some guy i talked to yesterday asking about controls)which is so obvious that this game is text based gave up and said he wasted his time. Weeeerd!

Okkkkkk so yea... I now need to vote to get my free credits and hopefully that vote can get a dozen player to sign up today. LOL

lol,yeah fake advertising it is on the game sites,on 1 of em it says get to race realistic or something,and says racing game,not text based.
[Image: 53369.png]

I am teh Fail Frcg Big Grin

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon