Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Congrats

SexyJDM Wrote:He even talks about how he hasn't received his IDE icons from 2 sessions ago. It's because you didn't even respond or post anything up on the forums.

You want everything on here, yet you make no attempt/effort for it. Hardly anything is gonna come free, you gotta work for it. If LIFE was easy, everyone would win, all the time.

I got my ide credits etc, asked for my medals and everything.

I told cres my stats got fucked, Shouldve changed. yes i was going for the win. but how could i when i had 0 wins and 6000 losses. and ims where 0%. i just didnt bother working because i would of lost majority of our crews cms. I knew frog had it under control.

Im not worrying, i asked you how you run so fast, you told me it was a bug! so i wouldnt have a clue. you have to work to get shit. fuck i spent more then everyone on here. to get fucked around!

So frogs going for the win next round. Hi timeSmile

Congrtz all ...

matbond ... nice work brutha !

T-dawg ... IDE you sneaky fella ..

Coldfire ... HAHAHAHAHAHAHA "im going to win" " feck you all" blah balh blah ... homo
One Of Midnites Forum Mod Team......Black__Metal ™©

Black__Metal Wrote:Congrtz all ...

matbond ... nice work brutha !

T-dawg ... IDE you sneaky fella ..

Coldfire ... HAHAHAHAHAHAHA "im going to win" " feck you all" blah balh blah ... homo

oh shit yeah. i forgot

COLDFIRE LMFAOOOOOOOO i beleive you got RAPED you lost like a fuck load of cms..you had NO credits too work..and i got 1k wins off you at the end again..and 2.5k im's..suck on it bitch..and oh i do beleive you did loose top crew and didnt get first unlike what you said..dumbbb asss.
[Image: 53369.png]

I am teh Fail Frcg Big Grin

PlAy_4_DeAlZ Wrote:So frogs going for the win next round. Hi timeSmile

Nope,ain't got the credits to race and work.

crazyfrog555 Wrote:oh shit yeah. i forgot

COLDFIRE LMFAOOOOOOOO i beleive you got RAPED you lost like a fuck load of cms..you had NO credits too work..and i got 1k wins off you at the end again..and 2.5k im's..suck on it bitch..and oh i do beleive you did loose top crew and didnt get first unlike what you said..dumbbb asss.

he didnt even get top 10 .....

big talker .... and had nothing .... freakin noob. cant wait to catch you on live chat ... ohhhhh its going to be great
One Of Midnites Forum Mod Team......Black__Metal ™©

PlAy_4_DeAlZ Wrote:I got my ide credits etc, asked for my medals and everything.

I told cres my stats got fucked, Shouldve changed. yes i was going for the win. but how could i when i had 0 wins and 6000 losses. and ims where 0%. i just didnt bother working because i would of lost majority of our crews cms. I knew frog had it under control.

Im not worrying, i asked you how you run so fast, you told me it was a bug! so i wouldnt have a clue. you have to work to get shit. fuck i spent more then everyone on here. to get fucked around!

So frogs going for the win next round. Hi timeSmile

I never said I won with a bug. I said if I used a bug, or if I cheated, believe me, I would have ran faster than that. I barely got my cars to run faster than you.

I used the right parts, and I listened to everyone that gave me advice. Tuned on the last day, took it with 30 minutes left. No real strategy behind that, except tuning properly.

And thank you Johnny! Smile

SexyJDM Wrote:I never said I won with a bug. I said if I used a bug, or if I cheated, believe me, I would have ran faster than that. I barely got my cars to run faster than you.

I used the right parts, and I listened to everyone that gave me advice. Tuned on the last day, took it with 30 minutes left. No real strategy behind that, except tuning properly.

And thank you Johnny! Smile

Sorry thanh wasnt aimed at you was aimed at crazyfrog. well atleast EVERYONE knows now. so noone that spends 80k can get ide to someone that spends 200k. but sweet i will remember that. Because it happened to vaughn last round. ohwell good on you for ide my man. Least it went to someone with no medalsSmile

I have the right parts etc, just didnt know to tune on the last day.

crazyfrog555 Wrote:1. i thought you were going for first and you were gonna work 150k+ creds for first like i did? well i was going to but i would rather keep the cms for the crew to work, because my winloss was shit. and couldnt get over 0%. so i didnt bother

2. its easy if you put the right parts list on and tune and shit on last day..everyone knows that..but your fairly new player so yeah...Nah you told me its certain parts on cars makes it run faster, i tried it but that never worked but now i know, fairly new. so your saying vaughns fairly new too.

3. you didnt log on till last 15mins so how can you expect to beat back the ide. Yep i went away for the weekend, had a hard week at work sooo yahhhh.

4. i had to post on forums for you to ask for your stats t be put back as you didn't do it. well you saw it before me, if you look i did post up and also messaged and emailed cres.

5. you did stay in an f1 offline,i saw you go offline in it and so did cjw. I might of but im pretty sure i did ide for my speedlab sallen, and then sold it and logged off.

thanks for ya time.
Thanks fo your time!

crazyfrog555 Wrote:oh yeah.

6. you expect everything to just be given to you with out any real effort. you shouldnt have to make a big effort out of things, its a game you should only have to ask once. not 10 times!

7. you never messeged ronald,i did,i got my stuff straight away,you just gotta do what ya need too. I tried but his stupid inbox was full. probally because of you, sending + messages a day. As i stated above. you should only have to send ONE! and you were waiting for ages.

8. stop crying about shit if your not doing anything t try and get it sorted. Im not crying about shit, just annoyed i cant play a game without every round fucking out. when you spend hundreads, and nothing gets DONE!

9. i want a number 10

10. yaaaaaaaay.

lol.

YAHHHHH trick YAHHhhh

racepro,your new compared to vaughn,vaughns been playing here for yeaaaars,youve been here not even 2 years yet i dont think.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Congrats STOLEN For having the most icons now! jenifuhr 80 23,811 12-01-2013, 01:48 AM
Last Post: Airport
  Congrats CJW!! MatBond 1 1,520 11-23-2013, 07:33 PM
Last Post: hot
  Congrats!! MatBond 12 4,479 06-09-2013, 11:18 PM
Last Post: G4LBP28
  congrats NoToRiOuS_ThUgS 16 4,980 03-31-2013, 07:56 PM
Last Post: Tokkiez
  Congrats cjw21 8 2,714 02-17-2013, 01:28 PM
Last Post: sharpie
  Congrats Spidey R_Y_A_N 0 1,178 12-21-2012, 06:09 PM
Last Post: R_Y_A_N
  congrats NoToRiOuS_ThUgS 16 4,613 08-15-2012, 01:46 AM