Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Congrats!!

Wow....what a round...full of deceptions, backstabbing and last minute heart attack potential....!

But congrats Ezzy aka RHS....fully deserving of the win man....I had you on my radar but called it off after something more interesting came up....:-)

And congrats Pretty on 2nd....but you nearly rob me of third you SOTG by hiing me at the end after agreeing not to Hi each other (which I kept my word)....Im sure that was just a precaution (I hope :-)..)

And congrats vets Vegito for the Hi win....

The rest of the to 10....congrats dudes...

And congrats Cres for not letting anyone win top crew....:-P

But last but definitely not least my man SEXY.....just to tell u guys he gave us the top 3 where he would have won easily at the end and he is one of the very few in mc that can be trusted....

.....Top Boost, Top IDE, Top 10 and could have won it all.....wow nice syte bro!!!

......and lastly Racer....what can I say.....we had ur back for soooo long and this is how u repay us by hiing me and racing sexy at the end?? wtf were u thinking...This should teach you a lesson not to backstabbed ur mates.....WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND DUDE.......

There are so many ways of winning but backstabbing is not one of them....this shows u wanted to win at any cost even betraying ur mates so good luck for the next sessions...

Now to the session...Smile

Congrats to you all, Ezzy on first and pretty on 2nd and Matt for 3rd and thanks a ton for helping me with boosting.
And as for racer, if you want to win you have to earn it, you can't expect everyone to sit back and let you have anything you want. And you telling Ezzy I was going to HI him and take 1st was pretty lame too.
:ladys-man:

Shariff i wasnt on at the end bro.

Ezzy nice win buddy, me 2nd, shariff 3rd

Cameron on boost, vegito on HI

Racerr dude i was being nice n u kept racing me i asked u nicely not to abd thats what happens u get brought out of top 3

Cam thanks for not takin it to the extreme n out beating us lol n congrats on IDE
.......CoOkIe_MoNsTeR......

I Told You Niggas 9 10 Times Stop Fucking With Me
Put That Knife In Ya
Take A Little Bit Of Life From Ya
Am I Frightening Ya?
Shall I Continue
Put The Gun To Ya Let It Sing You A Song
I Let It Hum To Ya
The Others One Sing Along
Now It's A Duet?
Nd You Wet, When You Check Out The Technique
From The Two Teckz

This session man... Racerr you brought not getting 1st on your own by leaving my crew and racing me. I was gonna let you have 1st with no back stabbing at all but you let matbond get into your head and in the end you didn't even place.. After that I was like fuck it so I worked and dropped you. If sucks I didn't get top crew but I had no intentions of getting first this session.. All wanted was top crew. Shout out to Dagger for the late IDE run.. That was nice. And also thanks for not HI'ing me. I finally won MC. Dam it feels good.

Next session lets do it all over again. And thanks to Justin for letting us small time guys do our thing lol.
[r][h][s]

rhs Wrote:........ you let matbond get into your head and in the end you didn't even place......

Correction bro...I didnt get to his head....he left on his own much the same as your other crew members....but you got the win and I know it does feel awesome lol!

NoToRiOuS_ThUgS Wrote:Shariff i wasnt on at the end bro.

Ezzy nice win buddy, me 2nd, shariff 3rd

Cameron on boost, vegito on HI

Racerr dude i was being nice n u kept racing me i asked u nicely not to abd thats what happens u get brought out of top 3

Cam thanks for not takin it to the extreme n out beating us lol n congrats on IDE

Oh yeah bro...I know that wasn't you (I know who he is that little devil :-)...Smile

MatBond Wrote:Correction bro...I didnt get to his head....he left on his own much the same as your other crew members....but you got the win and I know it does feel awesome lol!

Yeah. I don't blame people from leavin my crew cause the crew battles weren't working
[r][h][s]

you don't win this game by backstabbing people

teet Wrote:you don't win this game by backstabbing people

Is there a LIKE tab?

Daggermouth Wrote:Congrats to you all, Ezzy on first and pretty on 2nd and Matt for 3rd and thanks a ton for helping me with boosting.
And as for racer, if you want to win you have to earn it, you can't expect everyone to sit back and let you have anything you want. And you telling Ezzy I was going to HI him and take 1st was pretty lame too.

I like this post too....

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Congrats STOLEN For having the most icons now! jenifuhr 80 23,811 12-01-2013, 01:48 AM
Last Post: Airport
  Congrats CJW!! MatBond 1 1,520 11-23-2013, 07:33 PM
Last Post: hot
  congrats NoToRiOuS_ThUgS 16 4,980 03-31-2013, 07:56 PM
Last Post: Tokkiez
  Congrats cjw21 8 2,714 02-17-2013, 01:28 PM
Last Post: sharpie
  Congrats Spidey R_Y_A_N 0 1,178 12-21-2012, 06:09 PM
Last Post: R_Y_A_N
  congrats NoToRiOuS_ThUgS 16 4,613 08-15-2012, 01:46 AM
Last Post: guess_who
  congrats NoToRiOuS_ThUgS 13 3,972 07-24-2012, 03:21 AM