Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Congrats

great job.. i love my crew .. thanx to all my crew member to0.. congratz to all top3 and larry.. great job froggy on hitting me on the very last min.. hahhaha.. c ya so0n

?????? Don't know what to say guys!! I'm as baffled as you guys.....honestly just logged-in 10 minutes before the end hoping to finish-off my 2k crts and hoping to get 1-2 hits. Unbelievably got 5 hits in a row.

Ended up withdrawing my only crts of 8,000 from my crt bank and just Hi everyone up there!

Anyway, tks guys for your congrats and everyone else for helping me win.....

Go Midnite Challenge!!

MatBond Wrote:?????? Don't know what to say guys!! I'm as baffled as you guys.....honestly just logged-in 10 minutes before the end hoping to finish-off my 2k crts and hoping to get 1-2 hits. Unbelievably got 5 hits in a row.

Ended up withdrawing my only crts of 8,000 from my crt bank and just Hi everyone up there!

Anyway, tks guys for your congrats and everyone else for helping me win.....

Go Midnite Challenge!!

go die GRRRR,you hit me fuck loads.i was like WTF Psyful you said you werent gonna hit me,then my page suddenly filled with M_A_T_B_O_N_D and i was like fuckkkkkkkkk,you have no idea how many credits i worked matt and you just took the win with fooking 8k creds.omggggg. ill give you a lil idea,i used over 100k.
[Image: 53369.png]

I am teh Fail Frcg Big Grin

Aahhh come-on froggy.....that's just luck i'd guess.....imagine from 24mil with 10 minutes left and going on to 450mil must be insane...congrats anyway bro....and psyful did not HI you at that time....

congrats to thug team too and also dagger u sneaky ass!! lol....me and psyful let u take it believe me...;-)!

I'm retiring and keeping my crts win for now. Might open a Hi school with Psyful and principal....he's the super Hi King of all time...I owe you big time cuz!!

MatBond Wrote:Aahhh come-on froggy.....that's just luck i'd guess.....imagine from 24mil with 10 minutes left and going on to 450mil must be insane...congrats anyway bro....and psyful did not HI you at that time....

congrats to thug team too and also dagger u sneaky ass!! lol....me and psyful let u take it believe me...;-)!

I'm retiring and keeping my crts win for now. Might open a Hi school with Psyful and principal....he's the super Hi King of all time...I owe you big time cuz!!

i was just messing broo,you did well,yeah i think racing 1 more round for me for my star on my top thumb and then ima get my boost and HI icawnz.

Might be able to help you with the boost and the win bro next round....;-)!

dont say that on here matt lool. :L i don't want people to know :[ ahaha

PlAy_4_DeAlZ Wrote:Yeah congrats all.

Screw you cres, you screwed me over again! good work.
3rd round of wasting credits.

How the hell does sexy style run so fast for ide. When all he has is 8000-9000 wins at level 20. and i have 20 thousand wins with level 30. Cheat much.

Cres i would like all my credits returned to me in cash. screw this game

1. i thought you were going for first and you were gonna work 150k+ creds for first like i did?

2. its easy if you put the right parts list on and tune and shit on last day..everyone knows that..but your fairly new player so yeah...

3. you didnt log on till last 15mins so how can you expect to beat back the ide

4. i had to post on forums for you to ask for your stats t be put back as you didn't do it

5. you did stay in an f1 offline,i saw you go offline in it and so did cjw.

thanks for ya time.

crazyfrog555 Wrote:1. i thought you were going for first and you were gonna work 150k+ creds for first like i did?

2. its easy if you put the right parts list on and tune and shit on last day..everyone knows that..but your fairly new player so yeah...

3. you didnt log on till last 15mins so how can you expect to beat back the ide

4. i had to post on forums for you to ask for your stats t be put back as you didn't do it

5. you did stay in an f1 offline,i saw you go offline in it and so did cjw.

thanks for ya time.

He even talks about how he hasn't received his IDE icons from 2 sessions ago. It's because you didn't even respond or post anything up on the forums.

You want everything on here, yet you make no attempt/effort for it. Hardly anything is gonna come free, you gotta work for it. If LIFE was easy, everyone would win, all the time.

SexyJDM Wrote:He even talks about how he hasn't received his IDE icons from 2 sessions ago. It's because you didn't even respond or post anything up on the forums.

You want everything on here, yet you make no attempt/effort for it. Hardly anything is gonna come free, you gotta work for it. If LIFE was easy, everyone would win, all the time.

oh yeah.

6. you expect everything to just be given to you with out any real effort

7. you never messeged ronald,i did,i got my stuff straight away,you just gotta do what ya need too

8. stop crying about shit if your not doing anything t try and get it sorted

9. i want a number 10

10. yaaaaaaaay.

lol.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Congrats STOLEN For having the most icons now! jenifuhr 80 23,811 12-01-2013, 01:48 AM
Last Post: Airport
  Congrats CJW!! MatBond 1 1,520 11-23-2013, 07:33 PM
Last Post: hot
  Congrats!! MatBond 12 4,479 06-09-2013, 11:18 PM
Last Post: G4LBP28
  congrats NoToRiOuS_ThUgS 16 4,980 03-31-2013, 07:56 PM
Last Post: Tokkiez
  Congrats cjw21 8 2,714 02-17-2013, 01:28 PM
Last Post: sharpie
  Congrats Spidey R_Y_A_N 0 1,178 12-21-2012, 06:09 PM
Last Post: R_Y_A_N
  congrats NoToRiOuS_ThUgS 16 4,613 08-15-2012, 01:46 AM