Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
congrizzy

congrats to igor finally getting 1st lol

preston for 2nd

and psyful for 3rd

and thanks for the HI tips bro, solidified the shit outta my lead...

who knew i could get top crew, boost, HI and top 25 in the same session haha, all with being on most cm's, most races won and a 99% ratio. and i never sold my car lol

Gratz to everyone.
I'm top crew material....I CAN SPAM RACES!!!!
:3gears:

IGN: B_I_G_B_A_N_G

thanx ron.... good job on boost and hi

preston grtz on ide and 2nd

psy grats on 3rd

and everyone else in the crew for such a hard crew win lol

lol the hardest ever...

if only me and paul snagged 9th and 10th place haha, we'd be made

Igor nice 1st place win bro. Wink
Psy gratz on 3rd....Larry you were so close.
Ron nice work with HI&CJ
Paul victory was yours again...congratz

Last but no least congratz to myself on IDE...H*** Fk'n Yeah!
Always ready for a new challenge.

:duel:

grats to all... ya i lost by a gayness. i guess ill start usin my creds a bit sooner next round. i still had 4k left to use already withdrew from my bank Sad

lol the trick is taking into account the server lag, and when to start working however many creds... i didn't actually get it down til last session, but i had a few good attempts the past like 6 sessions laaaawwwlllllzzzz...

this session did however mark the end of my racing career here at MC for a while lol. sorry to anyone that wanted me in their crew, i won't be racing higher than 200 cm's for a long time to come lawlz.

v2pointOH Wrote:who knew i could get top crew, boost, HI and top 25 in the same session haha, all with being on most cm's, most races won and a 99% ratio. and i never sold my car lol

not to be an asshole but without competition i think everyone knew.

grats on 2nd preston sorry you didnt take first.

Thanks Romeo but I really just wanted IDE, and to get 2nd too just added to the level of joy this round has brought me.Smile
Always ready for a new challenge.

:duel:

rom3o™ Wrote:not to be an asshole but without competition i think everyone knew.

grats on 2nd preston sorry you didnt take first.

lol no offense taken bro, had there have been competition, i wouldn't have gone for it. there's a reason i never got my boost or HI icons and it's because i'm ass at stealing. i guess i waited for the opportune moment.

and to preston, your spree begins now. this is exactly what happened to me the past like 6-7 rounds lol... you're just gonna start getting 2nd, 3rd and eventually 1st with a whole bunch of free creds that you're getting lol

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  congrizzy v2pointOH 12 2,341 11-01-2009, 03:53 PM
Last Post: dnb_Fueld

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon