Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
congrizzy

congrats jared and igor for 1st and 2nd.

as for me, i'm tired of top3 finishes.

v2pointOH Wrote:congrats jared and igor for 1st and 2nd.

as for me, i'm tired of top3 finishes.

did you get uber hit? coz you were dropping at like 50b a time :eek:
MC Name:
o_RaMPaGe_o

congratz 1,2,3....Ron to early of a work you should have won it.....trucker nice sneak attack.

PHIL CONGRATZ my friend on yeah win enjoy this one bc the 1st win is the best win!
Always ready for a new challenge.

:duel:

I missed the ending, damn...was thinking after I got up could get on. Did not realize the clock ran out so early compared to other sessions..
[Image: 30.png]

Congrats to all the winners this round!!!

i would like to congratulate surprise buttsecks for thier ownage this session, well done man..
i would like to congratulate jared on his win, igor and ron on the 2nd and 3rd finishes, to all the top 10/25 winners, PsyfuL on top HI and CJ on his top boost....
well done all! Big Grin
MC Name:
o_RaMPaGe_o

Thanks Preston, and thanks to everyone on my team! We did it guys. Congrats Jared! You rocked it man! 1st & IDE!!! Congrats to Big Trucker and Ron for top 3. TOP 10 and TOP 25s. Thanks Paul (H8 ME EVO) for helping me decide to run for top crew and pushing me to get it done. Now i can relax finally.
:banana:

sohc_my_dohc Wrote:Thanks Preston, and thanks to everyone on my team! We did it guys. Congrats Jared! You rocked it man! 1st & IDE!!! Congrats to Big Trucker and Ron for top 3. TOP 10 and TOP 25s. Thanks Paul (H8 ME EVO) for helping me decide to run for top crew and pushing me to get it done. Now i can relax finally.

dont worry bro. it was well fought round and you deserved it. grats to all and thanks for the fun round. lets do it again next round Smile
Redbull & Vodka will get you laid. Trust me, I know. Big Grin

"Listen, you give em - percocet, 2 vicodin, a couple a beers, and the panties drop... very niice!" - Charlie Tweeder

hwnplaya Wrote:dont worry bro. it was well fought round and you deserved it. grats to all and thanks for the fun round. lets do it again next round Smile

helll fuckinn yeahh Tongue
MC Name:
o_RaMPaGe_o

Congrates All
:yahoo:NZ__EVO.. Im In Love With A Stripper.....

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  congrizzy v2pointOH 16 3,077 11-29-2009, 04:46 PM
Last Post: v2pointOH

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon