Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ok its time

I think we can try it out. Can one of you guy list all the changes (in detail), in one single and concise post?

Big Grin

sweet,leave that to Romeo to list all the changes as he will be the perfect master to know em all =]
[Image: 53369.png]

I am teh Fail Frcg Big Grin

crazyfrog555 Wrote:sweet,leave that to Romeo to list all the changes as he will be the perfect master to know em all =]
Agreed
:yahoo:NZ__EVO.. Im In Love With A Stripper.....

admin Wrote:I think we can try it out. Can one of you guy list all the changes (in detail), in one single and concise post?

Big Grin

=O

i will type it up properly and email it to raymond or post as attachment here on forum. i will gather up some of the other members opinions as well.

the changed that need to take place are minimal, its the effect which will be large.

some will like it, im sure others wont, but what i am sure is more will.

thanks

crazyfrog555 Wrote:sweet,leave that to Romeo to list all the changes as he will be the perfect master to know em all =]

You would call someone a master Nathan.
I'm top crew material....I CAN SPAM RACES!!!!
:3gears:

IGN: B_I_G_B_A_N_G

I have come back to support this... lol
[SIZE="1"]Message me in game if you need any help. Name Victorious.[/SIZE]

ok here we go.

one this is that there is no dire urgency for these changes to be trialed, maybe having it the session after will be good? just a thought.

the changes that could take place as mentioned dont need to be major as such, a good place to start is making it similar to:

Game Period Dec 20, 2004 - Jan 13, 2005
top 25 - See the networths.....

[SIZE="3"]Change Request[/SIZE]

5 Man crews
We had done this once before and it was successful, we changed it back due to an influx of players at the time and that was fine until the population dropped, this session we had 2 full crews of 10 and room for more, with 5 man crews we could encourage AT LEAST 1 extra crew to compete with the potential of 3 more. new players have a much better chance since there are no macros.

Quick Match
should simply random match with anyone, none of this 4x networth restrictions. That and also just having it work smoother if possible.

Bragging Rights
this was a nice idea, however we dont have enough active or legit players to support it, so at the moment all it does is cause time waste and cause detriment to those competing.

No Hyper Inflation
This is probably the most important combined with the next 2. There is no actual need to have everything so hyper inflated, this goes for networth & experience.

By loosening the HI algorithm and making experience more difficult to acquire you could have a much lower networth range like in the 2004 session. This gives people a better opportunity at top 10.

it also allows a continuous cycle of people changing in the top positions so people have something to continuously fight for so they can get more experience or try plan their finish.

by making experience harder to acquire throughout these early levels means tuning is critical, it encourages use of core components of the game that dont really matter anymore.

It allows new players more time and an even playing field when they start the session and puts a bit more pressure on those competing against each other for top crew/positions.

by making level 10 as hard to get as level 50 will make no difference to how hard people need to race, its an equal disadvantage/challenge to all players, it will just balance the game better.

This then gives plenty of people the opportunity to compete for ide! thats what it was always about.

HI & BOOST
This is the one which upsets people a bit because they cannot properly cognize the relevance having networth regulation is.

A lot of racers etc will cry and complain about being hit but everyone is equally disadvantaged if you have enemies then this is all part of the games fun and development of a more active community.

Networth regulation is based 50% on HI and 50% on experience, with more people in the top 10 always being hit, it caps the neworth without an official cap, this allows lower networth players to catch up and build more competition.

This also opens up the theft part of the game many players prefer to play, if people can login and successfully obtain hits especially as a new player it draws them into the game a lot more.

making BOOSTING more achievable as well is great, it really added that element of fear and retuning back in the day, its another means of helping crew competition.

HI range needs to be x8 rather then x4.

Handling Rating
Totally mess up the handling rating on the cars, make it chaos so when everyone logs in, no one knows which car is the best to use, this way people will just start trying different cars, gives purpose to a large selection.

at the moment its pointless having 999 cars when the same 2 are used every session.

this also forces people to use and need more credits as well as again stimulate tuning which was a lost component to this game.

IDE becomes a whole lot more interesting.

other less important things

top cm gained icon........will turn up the heat for some.
RAD........give rad some decent relevance.

...anything im missing let me know ill add.........

but basically thats it.

rom3o™ Wrote:i came back cos u kept asking me to!

well im retired now so stay retired
[SIZE="5"]#1 most icons in game.[/SIZE] CoolWink:redface:Big Grin

I am retired ... long live SILENCE

[SIZE="5"]My Sluts
[/SIZE]

Black_Metal
Monte_Man
joedaslutter
Pandera !!!!

[Image: laker.gif]
[Image: 49175.png] [Image: 49175-3199.gif]

Getting harassed? Have a cheat or bug to report? Have ideas to help the game. Feel free to contact me

jeremy brown says
im gay i like men

If you really play ill go at it one more time. I have prize creds to blow.

But after that im fully retired.
[SIZE="5"]#1 most icons in game.[/SIZE] CoolWink:redface:Big Grin

I am retired ... long live SILENCE

[SIZE="5"]My Sluts
[/SIZE]

Black_Metal
Monte_Man
joedaslutter
Pandera !!!!

[Image: laker.gif]
[Image: 49175.png] [Image: 49175-3199.gif]

Getting harassed? Have a cheat or bug to report? Have ideas to help the game. Feel free to contact me

jeremy brown says
im gay i like men

i am retarded already.

i mean retired but.....its ok to come back once in a while and stir some trouble, look i manage to coax homie into making some competition and now hes chroming the hell out of the other crew who had a MUCH better & earlier start.

probably wont be doing anything major but i will be around if these changes are implemented and then possibly run 1 more time.

it really would make for a better game.

so dw im staying retired/semi.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Game over time again.. crazyfrog555 11 2,695 03-05-2012, 12:24 PM
Last Post: v2pointOH
  Game didnt go off on time again YmCmB 16 3,974 01-22-2012, 04:36 PM
Last Post: YmCmB
  game start on time rumor? LarryG 5 1,860 11-21-2010, 02:36 PM
Last Post: Black__Metal
  Long Time No See... casper_305 21 4,366 08-19-2010, 09:44 PM
  Its time for a sexy party Tokkiez 10 2,930 04-27-2010, 03:15 PM
  time to play right? HOMIEPA 2 1,354 01-17-2010, 07:24 PM
Last Post: HOMIEPA
  Long time no see and WTF? calder12 2 1,420 01-10-2010, 12:16 PM
  I wonder what the chances of it starting on time are? Dyna 26 6,344 09-14-2009, 12:38 PM
Last Post: Tokkiez
  Beta Testing Start Time? Big_Bang 9 2,528 06-23-2009, 11:14 PM
Last Post: b_u_L_L_e_t
  Start Time Blue Diamond 1 981 04-12-2009, 05:48 PM
Last Post: crazyfrog555

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon