Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ok its time

its come to that point it needs to happen..

sessions need to be a tad longer.....

max 4 people per crew..

competition would look awesome on the gamestats page....

adjust the algo so the max networths reachable are around 15mil....

open up HI and Boosting so its much easier.....

anyone who didnt enjoy Game Period Dec 20, 2004 - Jan 13, 2005 and played it, is a fag.

Top driver - S__K__O__G__E__Y $24,775,403 - Winner $800.00USD
2nd Place - phoentje $21,445,555 - Winner $500.00USD
3rd Place - mSzura $20,618,616 - Winner $200.00USD

[Image: top25-0105.jpg]
[Image: stats-0105.jpg]

there are many reasons that session was awesome, if you think hyper inflation, billions of dollars, level 999 etc is all so awesome and the only way
the game should be then l2p.

thank god someone with a brain has posted this bc maybe now after i have been talkin' bout this forever, it may finally get done.
I have always said when I 1st played mc it was the best version when rev 2 just started.
Always ready for a new challenge.

:duel:

We've always voiced how we wanted our nostalgia for past MC versions, but Ray and Cres have never acted on it.

I agree that the past versions were the most enjoyable for me, despite how noob I was. Whether this happens or not, will determine the future of MC in our (MC players) eyes. Sure they (Ray and Cres) always want to move forward and to try and better MC, but I don't think it's really working that well...

Just my thoughts. Glad to see you're still alive Rome Tongue

Also - I just love how easy and simple the layout was back then. I know many like the new features and design of MC now, but I'm still drawn to the simple layout of the MC version of those screen shots. (It is a "simple" text-based game anyways.)

ahhh i remember thoes days ... good times ...super good times ... got my 1st icons back then .. (thanks for that romeo,panda etc)

i agree ... BUT i highly dout it will happen due to the fact that there has only just been rev 3 made ..and i think over all numbers of players have incresed.
One Of Midnites Forum Mod Team......Black__Metal ™©

Rev3 was going to swing the direction of rev1 but a select few decided they wanted other changes to come into play,

Note: where are they now?
Consulate

Ask me in game for help

dnb_Fueld Wrote:Rev3 was going to swing the direction of rev1 but a select few decided they wanted other changes to come into play,

Note: where are they now?

May I ask who the select few are?
I'm top crew material....I CAN SPAM RACES!!!!
:3gears:

IGN: B_I_G_B_A_N_G

i believe ray and cres.... they wanted a more moden type game or something to attact some new players....

Just like the new version of steetheist (facebook style) targeting a new area if you would
One Of Midnites Forum Mod Team......Black__Metal ™©

thanks for replying everyone, i was scared the way things are on the forums nowdays this wouldnt even be seen lol.

see people lack the understanding of hyperinflation.

there is no need for all these rediuclously high levels and networths.

if you make achieving level 20 the exact same difficulty as achieving level 50 now days there will be no detriment caused to racers.

this in turn controls the amount of cashed made when you work, thus reducing the inflated networths.

this is turn aids the algorithm and allows for easier home invasions, coupled with some modification to make it slightly looser.

this in turn regulates networth to create better competition amongst racers and theives.

once this is established, limiting crews to a max of 4 or 5, means you can get much more interesting competition with 3 or more crews going for first, just like the old days but with smaller crew sizers to cope with the lack of players.

more players especially new ones will be able to compete for top25/10 and with more then 5 or so people hitting max level it makes IDE an actually challenge.

the people who whinge and cry about getting HIT to much need to come to the realisation everyone is equally disadvantaged in that area and its a great reason to make friends or enemies.

last session i logged in a few times to find NO ONE online.

so i dont think implementing such a change could make things worse.

True that Rome!

I think this is crucial for IDE. Cause only people who are willing to drop money for the NW to grab levle 59 can get it. Whatever happened to the time when IDE was meant for the person who raced the most last session, and those who got like level 30 got it? To me, that's much more fair.

And Black, I know they are "seeing more traffic." But then the question/problem comes into play: quantity or quality? Sure they want more people, but sacrificing quality doesn't make anything better. Draws a lot of the old players away, at least that's what I believe.

Some kinda change needs to be implemented, that should be the main focus. I know lately, Ray and Cres have targeted multis and macros. But won't those always be available to use in some way, if people try hard enough to break the system? I believe so, yes.

But back to my main point, Rome, you do break it down easily for everyone to see. I think people just like seeing higher numbers more than anything else, but I could be wrong about that too...

Black__Metal Wrote:ahhh i remember thoes days ... good times ...super good times ... got my 1st icons back then .. (thanks for that romeo,panda etc)

i agree ... BUT i highly dout it will happen due to the fact that there has only just been rev 3 made ..and i think over all numbers of players have incresed.

Yes it has, and for that i have only one word...

MULTI.
MC Name:
o_RaMPaGe_o

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Game over time again.. crazyfrog555 11 2,695 03-05-2012, 12:24 PM
Last Post: v2pointOH
  Game didnt go off on time again YmCmB 16 3,974 01-22-2012, 04:36 PM
Last Post: YmCmB
  game start on time rumor? LarryG 5 1,860 11-21-2010, 02:36 PM
Last Post: Black__Metal
  Long Time No See... casper_305 21 4,366 08-19-2010, 09:44 PM
  Its time for a sexy party Tokkiez 10 2,930 04-27-2010, 03:15 PM
  time to play right? HOMIEPA 2 1,354 01-17-2010, 07:24 PM
Last Post: HOMIEPA
  Long time no see and WTF? calder12 2 1,420 01-10-2010, 12:16 PM
  I wonder what the chances of it starting on time are? Dyna 26 6,344 09-14-2009, 12:38 PM
Last Post: Tokkiez
  Beta Testing Start Time? Big_Bang 9 2,528 06-23-2009, 11:14 PM
Last Post: b_u_L_L_e_t
  Start Time Blue Diamond 1 981 04-12-2009, 05:48 PM
Last Post: crazyfrog555

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon