Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
wow....

90teg2 Wrote:my point exactly they shoulda left it alone and for your info i had 2k wins just the same as you so dont talk about me not puttin time into the gameand i didnt get to 200 hits either or 150 boosts so if your gonna come off assholeish use facts and do it in flame wars....and if i took that wrong sorry.

i don't mean it like that at all. i mean, the credits are just stupidly out of proportion. stealing doesn't take as much effort as racing, was my point, not that you didn't put time in or anything.

Don't fix what aint broken
[r][h][s]

Fix fix fix fix the damn achievements im gonna become the Hulk soon!

rhs Wrote:Don't fix what aint broken

+1

can we get a vote an change back?
Consulate

Ask me in game for help

I dont think they changed it cause anyone complained, probably changed it for two reasons,
1 see what effect it has on the game play
2 get more people spending, since there really is not many creds to claim for the last day

Ray I will say it is only fair to change the cost to change your crew role. since the achievements changed, can the cost of changing your role be dropped?
DaddyO - Stompy - HTFU_78

yeah, the achievements I always felt was too high, but now its crazy. I feel like you should get 1/2 of the normal credits it cost to get to that achievement. So the 2k wins should be around 10k in credits. Thats just how I feel...You see 200 HI's as being 100k credits to get to it, so it should be around 50k. My opinion though
[Image: 30.png]

LOL @ the achievements for recruiting..hahahahahaha
[Image: 53369.png]

I am teh Fail Frcg Big Grin

Yea Right Like Anyones Going To Recruit Now At All... Fuck That....
C__A__S__P__E__R in MIAMI....:postwhore:

Like there was any other reason to recruit. That aspect is pointless and has been for years
[Image: 30.png]

yah still have to have it evened out....
Cant just give 1 aspect of the game a good credit ammountBig Grin

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon