Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
wow....

lol

v2pointOH Wrote:way to fuck up achievement creds even more

although a step in the right direction, would like to see the hi'ers and workers creds a little more evened out...could be accomplished by cutting the hi'er creds in half again

too much complaining swayed ray in the WRONG directions
the Achievement system was fine how it was
[r][h][s]

rhs Wrote:too much complaining swayed ray in the WRONG directions
the Achievement system was fine how it was

its funny though, for memory, (please feel free to correct me)
only one person complained about the amount.

then boom it changes... people complain about shit round in round out and nothing happens,

(this isnt a winge just stating facts)
Consulate

Ask me in game for help

the only thing that needed to be changed was the HI creds... the racing and nw creds were perfectly fine.

now u see kinda what i was sayin in the other thread vaughn... ill say it way to go ron!!!
DON'T THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT, THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT BY A GIRL!!!!

FTW its piss poor to wanna change a certain ach. cred amount because you cant cash in on it. the creds were fine the way they were .
[SIZE="3"][/SIZE]Just A NoOb With 2 Cents

lol that's unfair. it's not that i couldn't cash in on it, it's the fact that it's completely unfair. 150k for 200 HI's, which like 20 people got to, and only 30k for getting 2k wins? it's completely out of proportion. especially since you can use the previous HI creds to get to 200. and now it's what, 5000 credits for getting to 2k wins, and still fucking 75k for getting 200 HI's? it's completely unfair, and you're only saying keep it the way it was because stealing was a lot easier than putting time into the game...

i'd much rather have it the way it was than the way it is now... it's soooo fucked up now... 600 creds for 100 wins? really? they halved the HI creds, but they only give 10% of the race creds. that's completely unfair.

actually only 3 or 4 of us got to 200 hits
DON'T THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT, THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT BY A GIRL!!!!

my point exactly they shoulda left it alone and for your info i had 2k wins just the same as you so dont talk about me not puttin time into the gameand i didnt get to 200 hits either or 150 boosts so if your gonna come off assholeish use facts and do it in flame wars....and if i took that wrong sorry.
[SIZE="3"][/SIZE]Just A NoOb With 2 Cents

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon