Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
stupid shit...

v2pointOH Wrote:the 5 second race rule needs to stay away haha, but get rid of most of the new features, like mc spy, mc chat, and the stupid javascript shit when you buy parts for your car. bring back tuner shop dammit. and as for image verification, keep that shit away, it lagged the game more... or if you really wanna keep all this new shit, then upgrade the damn servers. i was really pissed at the end because EVERYONE had wasted creds... at least leave em all in our credit banks for this session.

I agree with the Tuner Shop, I dont even think theres a way to upgrade the Security System on your car now? :confused:
MC Name:
o_RaMPaGe_o

Benton08 Wrote:I agree with the Tuner Shop, I dont even think theres a way to upgrade the Security System on your car now? :confused:

no there isnt, and a heck of alot more cars getn jacked aswell cause theres more credits floating around.
Consulate

Ask me in game for help

dnb_Fueld Wrote:no there isnt, and a heck of alot more cars getn jacked aswell cause theres more credits floating around.

yeah and the fact we cant give them alarms. lol its crazy!!
MC Name:
o_RaMPaGe_o

v2pointOH Wrote:the 5 second race rule needs to stay away haha, but get rid of most of the new features, like mc spy, mc chat, and the stupid javascript shit when you buy parts for your car. bring back tuner shop dammit. and as for image verification, keep that shit away, it lagged the game more... or if you really wanna keep all this new shit, then upgrade the damn servers. i was really pissed at the end because EVERYONE had wasted creds... at least leave em all in our credit banks for this session.

funny how u say image ver lags the system more when i had no problem what so ever with it.

The 5 second rule needs to implemented because like the macro's u have x amount of people just spamming away which lags the servers.at least with a gap the server has time to catch up with itself.I am not sayin do this due to macro's. if you know how servers work u would realize what im saying its a usuage issue. say u have a server thats used to 300 people on it racing every 5 seconds then u have this same server with more people spam racing with tabs taking maybe 1-3 seconds a race. this server isnt use to the usage its getting. and adding all that new shit they added damn sure dont help either.

This new chat and mc spy shit tho to me is completly useless to this game.

The building cars shit whatever the hell that pop out window shit is seriously needs to go its a pain in the ass to have to build a car to begin with then u have this annoyin shit pop out that half the time lags the fuck outta u and u end up sittin there for 5 minutes on one damn part because the damn thing wont go away.
DON'T THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT, THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT BY A GIRL!!!!

dnb_Fueld Wrote:no there isnt, and a heck of alot more cars getn jacked aswell cause theres more credits floating around.

there is a key to not getting your car jacked u just have to know what it is.I lost 1 car the whole session Tongue
DON'T THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT, THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT BY A GIRL!!!!

Jess if you wana build a new car just open up the parts in new tabs.

Then it just reloads with your part added and you close the window,. simple. means to dont have to reload teh whole window each time.
Consulate

Ask me in game for help

ILUV2EXLR8 Wrote:there is a key to not getting your car jacked u just have to know what it is.I lost 1 car the whole session Tongue

Meh, im sure you'd love to tell me if you wernt so busy. Big Grin
Consulate

Ask me in game for help

i haven't gotten jacked once in 2 sessions... there is no trick haha. and as for the 5 second rule. it's completely retarded, and just a hassle for spam racers... i hate sitting there clicking and clicking only to see, "oh, i'm a piece of shit, you can't race every 5 seconds"... it's just annoying. keep that shit away... if everything else that's lagging the servers is taken out, the 5 second rule doesn't have to be put back in.

I dont know what your guys problem with complaining all the time! i have never seen people complain about stuff as the few in here.

Seriously guys whos cares. do you see me complaining on here, when i run dial up, and trust me it runs slow as a horse. 5 minuteto load 1 page, so get over it, maybey a couple of mins if im luckyBig Grin

It has nothing to do with image verify. or macros being used, tabbing and getting 9 races every 3 secs....
All it is, theres many players playing MC now. alot more then V2 or V1. alot more multis being used.

Seriously you dont want the game being delayed just for some stupid bullshit. id rather just see it keep going the way it is.

And as for credits, who cares there given too you. if you cant do nothing with them becasue your server lags, then tough shit! its only a gameWink

hard out,...

but there isnt no where near as many people in mc now as rev1 or even the start of rev2~
Consulate

Ask me in game for help

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  stupid? Bubye83 10 2,483 07-20-2008, 09:50 AM
Last Post: boskeeter
  shit Grossnwill 0 781 01-15-2006, 07:21 PM
Last Post: Grossnwill
  shit shit shit shit g0_sTarKRz_iN_oZ 13 2,805 01-05-2006, 01:11 AM
Last Post: g0_sTarKRz_iN_oZ
  Stupid.. HaRdOnIcE 3 1,412 10-11-2005, 01:17 PM
Last Post: Jefe