Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
stupid shit...

can we get rid of that whole, doesn't actually log you out til 10 minutes later bullshit? i never complain about being hit, it's just, after i sell my car and log out, it'll leave me online for 10 minutes in tuning status. which gets me hit a bunch of times... what's the point of it anyway?

That's the same reaction I thought Ron. Is it because they took away the time limit with like...how you had to wait 30 seconds after HIing to log off? Things like that? Are they still testing the lag? Cause if so, the mysql errors still kick my ass. Hopefully that doesn't flood the server tomorrow during the end...

yeah i agree Thanh, if that error thing hits me in the dying minutes of the session i will be cheesed off lol
MC Name:
o_RaMPaGe_o

personally i do not think the game should go back up till they fix the server lag. it is not only at the end its thruout the entire game just really really bad at the end. I mean whats the point in havin 160k credits the last 20 minutes of the game and the server lags u almost a minute and a half to swap pages.I got pissed and just walked away.I think what may have happen is they are not used to so many people actually playing because in the last format of rev 2 not very many people played u could log on and hardly anyone was ever on.

Get rid of these nonsense features bring back the 5 second race limit.change the log out limit back to when u log out u log out.and bring back image verification.As much as i hated havin those damn picture poppin up on my screen I do beleive its needed.
DON'T THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT, THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT BY A GIRL!!!!

Well they do have a 5 second race limit. I have seen it and had it stop me from racing someone.

I think they need to get rid of McChat...That is a whore when it comes to resources that it just bogs the system down.
[Image: 30.png]

I actually think the image verification made it technically worse, as they sort of tried that out this session towards the beginning of it.

I think what's really make it bad, is the whole MC chat thing. I must agree with modogg. Sometimes it takes forever to pop-up, and then it doesn't load properly for me. Other times when I'm talking to someone, and then I browse on MC and click on someone else's race profile, my name will change to whoever's page I'm looking at...

Do away with MC spy and chat...see if that helps at all or they might have to upgrade the servers

Oh yeah, I forgot about that MC spy page...never really looked at it much. I think it's sort of a waste, I mean I understand the purpose of it, but I'm sure not a lot of people use it.

I agree with both Quick Chat + MC Spy.
I think the quick chat isnt that useful, I think the normal messaging was fast enough... except the 30 second time gap between messages which is annoying when your talking to more than one people. If people want faster ways of communication then theres msn, meaning Quick Chat aint that useful.
As for MC Spy, I looked at it a couple of times, but I dont fine it useful at all.
I think there would be less lagg if these were removed.
MC Name:
o_RaMPaGe_o

ILUV2EXLR8 Wrote:personally i do not think the game should go back up till they fix the server lag. it is not only at the end its thruout the entire game just really really bad at the end. I mean whats the point in havin 160k credits the last 20 minutes of the game and the server lags u almost a minute and a half to swap pages.I got pissed and just walked away.I think what may have happen is they are not used to so many people actually playing because in the last format of rev 2 not very many people played u could log on and hardly anyone was ever on.

Get rid of these nonsense features bring back the 5 second race limit.change the log out limit back to when u log out u log out.and bring back image verification.As much as i hated havin those damn picture poppin up on my screen I do beleive its needed.

the 5 second race rule needs to stay away haha, but get rid of most of the new features, like mc spy, mc chat, and the stupid javascript shit when you buy parts for your car. bring back tuner shop dammit. and as for image verification, keep that shit away, it lagged the game more... or if you really wanna keep all this new shit, then upgrade the damn servers. i was really pissed at the end because EVERYONE had wasted creds... at least leave em all in our credit banks for this session.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  stupid? Bubye83 10 2,483 07-20-2008, 09:50 AM
Last Post: boskeeter
  shit Grossnwill 0 781 01-15-2006, 07:21 PM
Last Post: Grossnwill
  shit shit shit shit g0_sTarKRz_iN_oZ 13 2,805 01-05-2006, 01:11 AM
Last Post: g0_sTarKRz_iN_oZ
  Stupid.. HaRdOnIcE 3 1,412 10-11-2005, 01:17 PM
Last Post: Jefe
  I love stupid people JDMAccord02 8 2,919 08-22-2005, 04:01 PM
Last Post: ready